Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (50770 Views)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Towncrier247: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
A Kenyan lady on Facebook, Jaber Min Jasmine has exposed a man who she claims impregnated her and at the same time infected her with a killer disease.

Sharing a photo of the man to a Kenyan Facebook page, Kilimani Mums and Dads Uncensored(Official), she wrote:

'I will never forgive this man, I will leave no stone unturned, u know me well. U have ruined my life with a killer disease and now you are threatening me. Money I'll get, the kid I'll bear what about the killer disease?'

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/youve-ruined-my-lifelady-exposes-man-who-impregnated-infected-her-with-a-virus

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6090479_hi2_jpeg5802af0d44b0cab928832ac15ae8d839

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Towncrier247: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
after you dey do shoki shoki, on bed, in kitchen, on couch, in side bathroom, una no no say na dis go turned..

keep lamenting, abeg free innocent niqqi alone jor undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why have unprotected sex with a Dude that's not your husband? undecided

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Divay22(f): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who do we blame now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by lilmax(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
wonder how the world will look like without konji

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

So now, its not only her is in danger but her unborn child as well... embarassed

Having HIV is a hopeless case especially if you don't have money to fund ur own medications to suppress such deadly virus. embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by owomida1: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thank ur God it's not Ebola virus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Jagermeister(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
She didn't complain when she was collecting the rod from all the orifice in her body left, right and center including her nose and armpit.. She didn't banter all these.. It's was only deeper, harder that could be heard.

Now she's crying foul. Aturu Kenya.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by DanielsParker(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
ok. all these people saying HIV, I didnt see HIV in the post..

there are a lot of STIs deadlier than HIV.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by eluquenson(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sorry be your name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by donblade85555(m): 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
When u were busy giving it to him without protection, what were u expecting

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man, visit www.laughkillme.com

1 Like

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Flashh: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
When they say let's use condom, she go say she love it raw.

9 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Ups01(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
lesson learned - Zip Up

3 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Cladez(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Eh why are you telling us when you were taking the 10inchs raw did you tell us..............

And for your fellow ignorant fellows having unprotected sex with someone not your spouse BE WARNED because life no get part 2

1 Like

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by epospiky(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
When he was doing it, you were enjoying it. You never thought of the consequences or possible after-effect (like STIs ). Now you are lamenting.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Daniel058(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Maybe she was raped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
You ruined yourself,

Use CD if u aren't legally married to a loyal partner tongue

1 Like

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Friedyokes: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Were you raped ??...if not you went into battle without shield and you are crying foul that you got shot ...oya come and be going

7 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by XaintJoel20: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
illicit sex is like fish...

Fish is very sweet, but it has bone that can choke you to death.

Bone from illicit sex can be deadlier than that of fish...

Avoid Illicit Sex...

2 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by DanielsParker(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:
Why have unprotected sex with a Dude that's not your husband? undecided

it's not new

1 Like

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Has condoms gone extinct in Kenya?
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by muller101(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
The guy plug his tool direct? grin
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Ayo4251(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
They don ban condom for Kenya?

3 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by toyinjimoh(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Did d guy rape her they both enjoy d sex nio jare... She is a fool
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by stevenson007: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
These days you just wonder why there are actually more stupid people than sane ones.

2 Likes

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by cerowo(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Eyah cry
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by juddybrown(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jagermeister:
She didn't complain when she was collecting the rod from all the orifice in her body left, right and center including her nose and armpit.. She didn't banter all these.. It's was only deeper, harder that could be heard.

Now she's crying foul. Aturu Kenya.
confirm,u read my mind
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by BabyApple(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
HIV is no longer deadly nah

1 Like

Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by PitexyBaba(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Uhmmm,,, Lemme Not Say A Word.
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by itiswellandwell: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her by Mrkumareze(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who Be the lady sef Did she informed us when d guy dey dickson her. Na now wey STI don fall on her we no go hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.