Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

13 Beautiful Ways To Tie Your Pashmina Scarf (with Pictures) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 13 Beautiful Ways To Tie Your Pashmina Scarf (with Pictures) (619 Views)

Some Interesting Nigerian Proverbs With Pictures / Alaafin Of Oyo, Is Dead. See Photos Of His 13 Beautiful Wives / Nigerian Student In UK Causes Stir With Pictures Of White Friends In Babariga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Beautiful Ways To Tie Your Pashmina Scarf (with Pictures) by Womenlifetoday(f): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Beautiful Ways To Tie Your Pashmina Scarf

Every lady dreads a bad hair day. With the rains in full effect, you’re bound to run into one of those days when you get drenched under the rain and have no alternative than to take off that weave or braids you made a few days ago. With no salon open to attend to you as early as 6 am, and you don’t have that super sister who happens to be good at everything hair styling inclusive, you’re left with the one and only life-saving piece in your wardrobe. A Pashmina Scarf.

It’s been saving lives as long as I was born. I learned how to tie one from a very tender age when it was mandatory to tie our heads every Sunday else you’d get momma’s frown. That alone sends you back into the bedroom to look for it. There’s one problem, you don’t know how to tie one. You see ladies on the street with stylish turbans and haven’t summoned the nerves to ask them how they achieve it, so you carry on ‘Mary Amaka’ and you’re off to the office.

In good health, I’ve got good news, as always we bring you easy saving tips on how to achieve certain looks. And today I’d be sharing 13 amazing step by step pictures on how to tie your Pashmina Scarf.

See All Photos Here: http://www.womenlifetoday.com/uncategorized/13-beautiful-ways-to-tie-your-pashmina-scarf-with-pictures/

(1) (Reply)

10 People You Won't Believe Actually Exist (video) / How Fulani Dwarf Celebrated New Year With A Yoruba Song And Friends / In Memory Of Late Muammar Gadaffi Who Brought Peace To Libya And Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.