Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 (1490 Views)

60 Hot Selling Products You Can Import, Sell And Make Money In Nigeria. / Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by winkmart: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
This watch is one of the Smart Watches selling fast in Nigeria.

It can make and receive calls

Record Secret Audio and video

Monitor your heart beat rate

Play music and video and it's rechargeable.

Students in my WhatsApp Mini Importation Training Room will learn how to import this.

Search on the internet, this watch is N10,000 to N13,000 in Nigeria.

If you will like to join my training room, click here
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

TRAINING PLUS TRAINING MATERIALS IS N2000

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by Bigbeard(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
How is this Android biko!
Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by winkmart: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bigbeard:
How is this Android biko!

Information is key. That's an Android Smart Watch.

1 Like

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Why can't you teach for free

2 Likes

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by winkmart: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Why can't you teach for free

Why can't you give the ebook out for free

1 Like

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
winkmart:

Why can't you give the ebook out for free
Hahahahahahaha, are you for real? well at least I gave free copies to people in my group before i decided to sell it, and I also have a blog which I uploaded money making ebooks for free downloads. I'm still 100 times better than you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by winkmart: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Hahahahahahaha, are you for real? well at least I gave free copies to people in my group before i decided to sell it, and I also have a blog which I uploaded money making ebooks for free downloads. I'm still 100 times better than you. cheesy

It's obvious, you are a baby. How do you know you are better than me.

From my email count. I think about 2000 of this has gone out. Thank you sir. Mr better than strangers he has not met.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
winkmart:

From my email count. I think about 2000 of this has gone out. Thank you sir. Mr better than strangers he has not met.
Stop dreaming bro, I've already said the obvious, and theirs no way you are better than me, because I've lost count of people I've helped both in nairaland, digital point, Facebook e.t.c , you should share that garbage called eBook rather than selling because I know its all rehersed bullshîte.

1 Like

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
winkmart:

Stop dreaming bro, I've already said the obvious, and theirs no way you are better than me, because I've lost count of people I've helped both on nairaland, digital point, Facebook e.t.c , you should share that garbage called eBook rather than selling because I know its all rehersed bullshîte. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by winkmart: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Stop dreaming bro, I've already said the obvious, and theirs no way you are better than me, because I've lost count of people I've helped both on nairaland, digital point, Facebook e.t.c , you should share that garbage called eBook rather than selling because I know its all rehersed bullshîte. cheesy

Alright sir. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
winkmart:

Alright sir. Thank you so much.
hahahahahahahahhaha, bastard son of a thousand father so you are the one that contacted me on whatsapp, bravo! I should have known earlier, and I fell for this scammer, you think you are smart, I swear I will make your life miserable online that you will never find anything good, you think you can fvck with me and go Scott free, you must be joking. and guys if you want a detailed eBook on how to import cheap goods and sell at a high price. please contact me and I will give you for free, don't contact this good for nothing, stvpid scammer. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by winkmart: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Rextayne:
hahahahahahahahhaha, bastard son of a thousand father so you are the one that contacted me on whatsapp, bravo! I should have known earlier, and I fell for this scammer, you think you are smart, I swear I will make your life miserable online that you will never find anything good, you think you can fvck with me and go Scott free, you must be joking. and guys if you want a detailed eBook on how to import cheap goods and sell at a high price. please contact me and I will give you for free, don't contact this good for nothing, stvpid scammer. cheesy

Look at yourself, who will people take serious between you and me. You call yourself a business person and all you do is swear and make foul languages. I didn't blame you, you have nit seen life.

You can swear all you can. And you can rant all you want. You are on your own. And I think it's only a scammer that will recognize a scammer.

I asked you to give me proof that you earn from the book you wanted to sell to me. You sent me a screenshot of the earnings made by the owner of the book... Tell me, who is the scammer here.

Thread carefully my friend.... You want to live long.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Import This Android Smart Watch For N6000 by chigrin: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
GRINERIA Store is your number one Store for your Quality GSM Smart Wrist Watch.
We bring to you our Latest Model Y1 Smart GSM Wrist Watch.
The New Model Smart Watch is simply awesome with it amazing design..
Asides for the style and Fashion it adds to your appearance, with the Smart watch in handy you can do a whole lot. You can do almost everything you do with your usual Mobile device with the new model Y1 Smart Wrist Watch.

The Y1 Smart Wrist is not just stylish but very effective and convenient, more like your Mobile Phone, you can as well make and receive calls with The Y1 Smart Wrist Watch and do a whole lot.
It supports Bluetooth, Mp3, Sim Card and Memory Card.

Other Features: (CONTACT, CALCULATOR, CALENDAR, MP4, DIALER, MP3, BLUETOOTH, SOUND RECORDER).

Full Specifications Of The Y1 GSM Smart Wrist Watch.

Type: GSM Wrist Watch
CPU: MTK6261
External memory: Supports Up to 32GB MicroSD

Display:

Screen type: Capacitive
Screen size: 1.54 inch
Screen resolution: 240 x 240

Network:

Wireless Connectivity: GSM, Bluetooth
Network type: GSM
Frequency: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
Bluetooth: Yes

Camera:

Camera type: Single camera
Front camera: 0.3MP
Video recording: Yes

Connectivity:

SIM Card Slot: Single SIM(Micro SIM)
MEMORY SLOT
Media Formats:

Picture format: JPEG,GIF,BMP
Music format: MP3,WAV
Video format: MP4

Languages:

English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish

For inquiries and Orders Kindly Call/whatsapp 08086109104.
Delivery Available Nationwide

(1) (Reply)

Freelancing Vs Online Mini Importation Which One Is More Profitable? / Trusted Merchant / Shower Caps And Combs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.