Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (83426 Views)

Be Very Careful Of All These Big Real Estate Developers In Nigeria. / 7 Leading Real Estate Developers In Lagos / How To Identify, Check Fake Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Why are you wasting your time with dat e-goat? No be today people dey begin deceive igbos to make dem feel important small or to get their votes. Even the Northerners sef do it in order to 'pless' to their mumu button. But at the end of the day they still remain everybody's slave, abi why else do you think they keep demanding their 'freedom' from the 'zoo'.
hahahahahaha
So you agree that Nigger area is a zoo

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
giftq:

I post again ==>
"Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/
[/s]

I thought we have apc

Lmao grin
By the way when did your so called acn become statistician. grin
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

I thought we have apc

Lmao grin
By the way when did your so call acn become statistician. grin
So you now doubt (Yoruba dominated) ACN because it says that Lagos population is over 45% Igbo

Igbo amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
giftq:

So you now doubt (Yoruba dominated) ACN because it says that Lagos population is over 45% Igbo

Igbo amaka grin grin
[/s]
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Even the Yoruba party ACN admitted that Lagos population is 45%+ Igbo, in 2013

"“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy.
"
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/
that's why d thread title na REAL developers of lagos not ibadan or ogbomoshogrin
dm knw if igbos leave dy are finished cuz na only omo onile and skull mining dm knw
funny enough we wy dy run dy place no dy shout na dm wey be gambari slaves dy shout
ilorin:gambari emirate
lagos:igbo confederate
chai afonjas

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

that's why d thread title na REAL developers of lagos not ibadan or ogbomoshogrin
dm knw if igbos leave dy are finished cuz na only omo onile and skull mining dm knw
funny enough we wy dy run dy place no dy shout na dm wey be gambari slaves dy shout
ilorin:gambari emirate
lagos:igbo confederate
chai afonjas

Ndi Igbo amaka

cc totit

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

hahahahahaha
So you agree that Nigger area is a zoo

Na Igboland be the confam zoo. Na im cause una to begin run yesterday like monkey inside zoo when nobody was pursuing you. Wetin dey pursue una for/from igboland way una just dey constitute nuisance everywhere?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Na Igboland be the confam zoo. Na im cause una to begin run yesterday like monkey inside zoo when nobody was pursuing you. Wet in dry pursue unaor/from igboland way una just dey constitute nuisance everywhere?
Nobody is running anywhere
Lagos population is over 45% Igbo.
Lagos is now Igbo land.

“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Lagos is now Igbo land.

“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."

Yinmu. I am sure even you igbos don't believe none of that coz deep down you know you people are the real slaves of Nigeria. Abi why else are you people asking for freedom/Biafra if indeed you have that much stake in Lagos? Not unless you are trying to suggest that Lagos is part of your Biafra??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Na Igboland be the confam zoo. Na im cause una to begin run yesterday like monkey inside zoo when nobody was pursuing you. Wetin dey pursue una for/from igboland way una just dey constitute nuisance everywhere?

Lmao grin

Let me add this, I just found :

The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten

See serious running grin
This one no be joke oo
See prove :

https://www.nairaland.com/4111392/moment-igbo-children-saw-nigerian

grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. I am sure even you igbos don't believe none of that coz deep down you know you people are the real slaves of Nigeria. Abi why else are you people asking for Biafra if indeed you have that much stake in Lagos? Not unless you are trying to suggest that Lagos is part of your Biafra??
grin grin
Aribisala will know

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by MasterKim: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
visionex:

I did not arrive in time to lecture them including u on basic ECONOMICS dat economic development is not real estate development.they were many displayin HEAVY IGNORANCE means dat a significant no of today graduates from dat area come out halfbaked or entirely unbaked and it is an fundamental social issues gvt should start looking into
Even at dat I can categorically tell u dat bios own most of those property in choice areas of Lagos go check
Based on wat statistics?
Even if it's true sef...
When they say Nigerians own most apartments in east London, does that guaranty Nigerians to call London a no mans land or call londoners slaves or any other names.
Pride comes before a fall and you guys re doomed for failure

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
totit:

Lmao grin

Let me add this, I just found :

The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten

See serious running grin

Na so. Monkey pox don fry their brains sotay dem begin run from their own shadows way dey pursue dem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Na so. Monkey pox don't fry their brains sotay dem begin from their own shadows way day pursue dem.

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by MasterKim: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
lastmaster:
boy, I just have to let this go.i don't like quarreling with people in a faceless forum. If you dont mind, i will Just like us to meet, so you will know who you are dealing with.
Chai! U mumu no be here o. Tank God u avnt commit suicide yet.
Mr fighter, u beta go find work. If na gala abi na fan yogo u won sell, or na fake memory card u won sell. U no fit do beta work before.
"Flat headed gorilla talking trash"
"stewpid homo erectus from red mud republic"... Sir suku elepon obuko alabiabia

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

grin grin
Aribisala will know

I repeat, no be today Yoruba people begin press Igbo people's mumu button. FFK, Fayose, and Afenifere did same to Kanu, making him feel invisible until the python dance entered Afara Ukwu. As we speak, the same FFK is being served a hot plate of Amala and Ewedu, after which he will go ahead and smash his Barbie looking wife/gf, while Nnamdi kanu is somewhere in hiding. I rest my case. lipsrsealed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:
grin grin Aribisala will know
grin grin bro u dy murder ds afonjas

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

I repeat, no be today Yoruba people begin press Igbo people's mumu button. FFK, Fayose, and Afenifere did same to Kanu, making him feel invisible until the python dance entered Afara Ukwu. As we speak, the same FFK is being served a hot plate of Amala and Ewedu, after which he will go ahead and smash his Barbie looking wife/gf, while Nnamdi kanu is somewhere in hiding. I rest my case. lipsrsealed
you are now forming suffersticated analyst

Abeg pay homage to the over 45% Lagos population that is Igbo.

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:
Igbo amaka
suffersticated analyst chai chi moooo

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

suffersticated analyst chai chi moooo
Nwanne m.
Hapu iberibe ndi oke-amamihe.
Nkwugheri akariala ha n'onu grin grin
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Igbo amaka

Was I lying? Didn't those people I mentioned egg on Namada kanu? A lot of such talk is to pacify you perpetual whiners from feeling marginalized and somewhat soothe your people's lingering agony of defeat from the civil war, that's the truth. You people are and will remain our slaves/bitches till we deem it fit to free you lots. But the good news is that plans are afoot to free you lots soon coz honestly, this Biafra agitation is sending too many igbo youth to an early grave, which is not good. embarassed Your freedom is at hand. Biafra is at hand bro, you just be a bit more patient.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Was I lying? Didn't those people I mentioned egg on Namada kanu? A lot of such talk is to pacify you perpetual whiners from feeling marginalized and somewhat soothe your people's lingering agony of defeat from the civil war, that's the truth. You people are and will remain our slaves/bitches till we deem it fit to free you lots. But the good news is that plans are afoot to free you lots soon coz honestly, this Biafra agitation is sending too many igbo youth to an early grave, which is not good. embarassed Your freedom is at hand. Biafra is at hand bro, you be a bit more patient.

You are just re-hashing baseless speculations.

Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

You are just re-hashing baseless speculations.

Igbo amaka

Yes o, Igbo Amaka, Biafra Amaka. Biafra is at hand. Freedom is at hand. Just be a bit more patient. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yes o, Igbo Amaka, Biafra Amaka. Biafra is at hand. Freedom is at hand. Just be a bit more patient. wink
Good,
Keep saying it: "Igbo amaka"

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Present Sir.
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:
Nwanne m. Hapu iberibe ndi oke-amamihe. Nkwugheri akariala ha n'onu grin grin
grin grin eziokwu

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
visionex:

BAGEHOT frm ur tone I suspect U ARE a more learned than d guy I have been arguing with
if u trace where all d argument started from u will understand with me dat even d tread is faulty ab initio
We all know about IBOS claims that we significantly contributed economic wise to d development of Lagos {economic wise} today
INSTEAD of the op to argue on general terms he singled out one sector
Housing i.e. real estate development as to what ibos mean as developed Lagos
I was trying to get it corrected but u know d trade had gone far when I came so I couldn't do much
So I was like even in the real ESTATE sector which is avsub sector of the economy ibos too own a significant stake and are doing well that's if he does not want to argue on general economic terms

Yeah. In that respect you are quite correct.

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

That is a funny-asss post and well dramatized with the gif. grin

No need to exaggerate though. If you claim you've never met a "potor" landlord in Lagos, all your life, you're either telling a bare-faced lie or you arrived Lagos yesterday.
And these guys are landlords in Lagos:
https://www.kingscourtrealtors.com/
https://brickwallinvestgroup.org/
http://www.fineandcountryng.com/

The founders, chairmen, and ceos are Igbo (the last one is an international franchise with an Igbo co-founder and CEO of the Nigerian division). I could probably dig out a lot more if I had the time to devote. Their investment portfolios are probably in the top 10, nevermind top 30, and larger than some people listed in the OP which I believe was a deliberate, mischievous attempt at refuting a particular tribe's contributions:
http://nigerianfinder.com/best-real-estate-companies-in-nigeria/
The list has no statistical basis other than obvious names like the Lebanese Chagoury, and names like Alakija, Ovia and Elumelu (who I note the OP deliberately excluded even though he was listed in the original article). Na so una propaganda don reach?

Oh, and my dad, like probably millions of Igbos in Lagos, is a "potor" landlord. wink You'll see a lot of us here in places like Festac, Amuwo, Okota, Ojo stretching all the way to the Ogun border. And places in the mainland like Surulere. Even if you're an Island boy, you can't seriously be claiming you don't know Igbo landlords in Lekki or Ajah.

Asides Brickwall, the rest are realtors - not developers. BTW, this thread is pure silly.

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

They're learners compared to Jide Taiwo and Co and not in the top 50 realtor?. If you're going to assert that and term it "fact", then actually produce the facts. What is their comparative portfolio base or their comparative turnover?

Most of Brickwall's properties are outside Lagos, but they own estates in Ajah and Ikorodu. To be fair, their portfolio doesn't look that large. But a good number of companies I checked from your list doesn't either. Fine and Country's international reach is irrelevant. Udo Okonjo is the Chairman, CEO and co-founder in Nigeria and administers their West African operations and she's fairly prominent in the industry: http://venturesafrica.com/fine-and-countrys-ceo-emerges-most-influential-personality-in-african-real-estate/
If you claim they're "big time learners" like your previous "fact" about Kings Court Realtors, then again, substantiate it. I don't take your word for it. You can easily go to their website and see the massive portfolio they control.

If you were not a tribal bigot, you wouldn't have excluded Elumelu who made the list. It was a pretty deliberate oversight to push your blatant agenda even though your point would have still stood whether you mentioned him or not. 1 Igbo man out of 30 is hardly an impressive figure afterall.

My only issue with this list is that you guys excluded Mixta Africa - easily a top 3 in not only Nigeria, but also West Africa.
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Lagos is now Igbo land.

Obvious political propaganda aside, if Igbos are 45% of Lagos' population, where do the other 249 ethnic groups in Nigeria fit in within Lagos. Lets stop the bold-faced lies.

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
policy12:

Bros ur gif is not working just like mine, it appear like a still pics is there a way out?

I don't really know. I think its the browser.
I use UC.
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bagehot:

Obvious political propaganda aside, if Igbos are 45% of Lagos' population, where do the other 249 ethnic groups in Nigeria fit in within Lagos. Lets stop the bold-faced lies.
ACN (a Yoruba dominated party) came up with that data in 2013.

Igbo amaka

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.