Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place (1140 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / Big Monitor Lizard Got Trapped In My Backyard After Devouring 3 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by kehinde1588(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
At about 9:30 a. m, a big monitor lizard was killed by my friend in our I. T place. We are still thinking weather to eat it or sell it out as many people av started biding for it. Advice needed
Re: See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by Khd95(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
op thats a monitor lizard..not lizard

anyways oga lala go use do kilishi tonight...e no mindgrin
Re: See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nawa o

This is an agama lizard to you and your friend
Re: See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by Evablizin(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
undecided

OP,are you sure that Lala will like this meat? Hmm i don't want him to turn to monitory spirit at after eating this monitor lizard.

Re: See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by Halivy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
kehinde1588:
At about 9:30 a. m, a big monitor lizard was killed by my friend in our I. T place. We are still thinking weather to eat it or sell it out as many people av started biding for it. Advice needed

Lalasticlala coman do the needful
Re: See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by Halivy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Khd95:

Na Alligator joor
Re: See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by Halivy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Khd95:

Na Alligator joor not lizard
Re: See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by Halivy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
Nawa o

This is an agama lizard to you and your friend
. Na me b his friend wey kill ham and it was an alligator.
Re: See The Big monitor Lizard A Friend Killed At His I. T Place by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin

Soup is ready

(1) (Reply)

Olosho SEX Doll! ****Images**** / Say The Truth About Ur Mum Before Nd Now. / Daily Memoirs Quote Of The Day March 30 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.