Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? (63813 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nistfrank(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
am a serving NYSC member, u have to find a way to end this before it ends your future. eating a food not prepared by someone u love, and not knowing how its prepared is pretty dangerous because u can be jazzed or poisoned. this is what to do, go to d market get few cooking items like stove or gas, few plates and pots. arrange them in ur house learn how to cook, what u give to urself cant kill u. when she visit with her food tell her oh sorry that u ve eaten dat cooking for urself is acqually a hobby that u appreciates her meals but u feel great cookin ur meals.......for more advice u can text me on 08037759981. remain a star and keep shining

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by gregyboy(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
your Plans Abi. You Got Babe you Are Eyeing abi

lol.i see wat u see
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by soquiz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
I need to see yhu bruv!!!
stupidity:
Its time you start chopping the real food. Tell her to serve the pvssy on clean broken plate with fwesh juice.

As I'm typing this, tears are dropping.

Last night was the best time I ever had with my bae. She was away for some months, came back all looking more beautiful, pvssy added weight, assx got 2 packs.

Down to business, as usual, eating her pvssy is what she dont mind paying me to do every bed time.

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head telling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

I felt as if baba finally gave her the jazz to tie my destiny.

After a while I was forced to use my phones torch to check inside the pvssy, to be sure of what's buried inside that made it to be that sweet.

If you ain't sucking your bae pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
stupidity:
Its time you start chopping the real food. Tell her to serve the pvssy on clean broken plate with fwesh juice.

Last night was the best time I ever had with my bae. She was away for some months, came back all looking more beautiful, pvssy added weight, assx got 2 packs.

Down to business, as usual, eating her pvssy is what she dont mind paying me to do every bed time.

After the fwesh shower, she lay down, I buried my head inside. Jeez, pvssy was so damn delicious. Like what the hell did she put inside, I was eating the pvssy and crying. Tears of joy, never had it that good. She placed her right hand on my head telling me "baby its okay, stop crying, eat all you want, its all yours""

After a while I was forced to use my phones torch to check inside the pvssy, to be sure of what's buried inside that made it to be that sweet.

If you ain't sucking your bae pvssy yet, your missing. Suck the damn soul outta her

Modified : U're indeed stupid as ya name

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Sankabson(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
I pity the poor girl! One Man's Food is another Man's Poison.

Sanusi...
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by fatymore(f): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
I tire o. the most embarassing part be sey someone else is busy giving nice fvck to the other gal wey dat nigga dey eye grin grin grin
thats what you know.. Smh tongue
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
The lady isn't just interested in a mere affair. She wants you to see her as a wife material and possibly marriage in the offing. That may be her next move after service so she found her type of man in you. You either take her seriously while eating her food or tell her to stop bringing food to you 'cause you wouldn't want to be indebted or make her feel used since you're totally uninterested. Man up!.

Again, the girl seem desperate. I hope she doesn't add something into the food on one of these occasions and rape you to impregnate her.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by tishbite41(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
see wetin man dey pray for na im dis one dey reject
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by femicyrus(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop?

learn how to cook yourself. that lady is just nice seeing you eating junks. you got it all wrong thinking she is interested in you. you will be very lucky to have such a woman as a wife in future. wife material are going extinct. if you tell her to stop politely she won't be offended. you are the one to lose real food for junks. I have a feeling she is married and she is no longer used to cooking for her mouth alone

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by richeeyo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
stupidity:

you the most craziest person have ever met on Nairaland.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Trex4(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Reject The Food Kindly When She Brings It......For Sometime She Will Get D Message
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Chukazu: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
tell her that the food she brings gives you diaarhoea, then repeat it each time she brings a plate

Diarrheaundecided

Why not "monkey poxundecided
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by gregyboy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
I tire o. the most embarassing part be sey someone else is busy giving nice fvck to the other gal wey dat nigga dey eye grin grin grin

very true well said
nigga be forming she aint pretty my nigga bleep bleep bleeep d hell out of d pussy hole of her as gratitude
u may endup hurting her and not even getting d bitch u eyeing and u lose both bitches pls help tell d nigga to wise
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Hakeem12(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Guy ehn, never accept anything free. Have you read the 48 laws of power? She's trying to get a hold on you. But if I were you though,I wouldn't mind the food.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by kalufelix(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
The Irony Of Life!

When People Discard True Love And Embrace Love Of Torment And Condition. What A Life!
Probably The Lady Isnt That Beautiful To The Op. If She Were She Will Be Busy Attending To A Queue Of Men And Wont Have Time To Look At The Op's Face To Even Think Of Catering For Him. What A Life!

Something Also Tells Me That Op Is An Anti Social Introvert Or Something Of Sort.

If You Say She Knows You Dont Have A Girl How Did She Know I Mean How Can She Be Sure...Why Dont You Put Up A Serious Pretence And Drama And Make Her Believe You Are In A 'Serious' R/ship She'll Get Jealous And Slow Down At Least. But Please Be Careful With Her And Dont Go Tell It To Her Face In The Name Of Being Bold Please Dont Take Such Advice From Trolls Hunting For Cheap 'Likes' If You Are The Social Type Raise Issues About Your 'invisible' Girlfriend Even When You Are Not Conversing Directly With Her. Also Make Effort To Bring Any Random Girl Home If It Means Hiring One For The Purpose. Am Sure She'll Get The Message

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by cheemahking: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
stupidity:

u guys insulting this man now, wetin him do una, he's talking about giving his babe head una dae vex, wetin concern am if una babe puci dae wooze...free the nigga jor...ride on jor nigga mi....aka suckah championship

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by TEYA: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Maybe you should tell her that you don't like her spending money buying foodstuffs cooking and be bringing for you.that she should save some money for her upkeep too.
And I can swear she will ask him (at least in her mind) if she is complaining. She will be like "is it your money? Is it your upkeep?"
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Yesbody: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop?

My guy she is a nice lady for bringing u that food, Y don't u continue to accept the food and eat, may b she likes u, may b she feels u are a guy and can't cook and therefore decide to help u
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Arsenalholic(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
stupidity:

What I cannot understand is "who are the people pressing 'like' this comment?"

Dumb fvcks everywhere

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by romeorailss: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
funmisticqueen:
tell her that the food she brings gives you diaarhoea, then repeat it each time she brings a plate

U are a WICKET gal, very very WICKET
cry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Hakeem12(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Arsenalholic:
What I cannot understand is "who are the people pressing 'like' this comment?"

Dumb fvcks everywhere
My thoughts exactly, that disgusting post. Morafuckers keep liking it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by jaxxy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
The lady isn't just interested in a mere affair. She wants you to see her as a wife material and possibly marriage in the offing. That may be her next move after service so she found her type of man in you. You either take her seriously while eating her food or tell her to stop bringing food to you 'cause you wouldn't want to be indebted or make her feel used since you're totally uninterested. Man up!.

Again, the girl seem desperate. I hope she doesn't add something into the food on one of these occasions and rape you to impregnate her.

Nice insight bt personally for me if im gona get serious or close with a gal I won't want to eat her food i wud rather eat the food of a gal dats just like a buddy to me. Cos the whole to attachment thing freaks me out smtmes especially at the early stages. Lol
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Mouthgag: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
stupidity:

oponu
continue sucking and swallowing other guys sperm okay. It's good for your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by OnyeJombo: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Service don day finish soon and you think say to marry no day hungry am.... grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
It seem like the gal in question is damn ugly without natural resources!
Otherwise op will not complain grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Hakeem12(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
But guy, you sef, e get as e be o. Hope she doesn't sit and watch you eat, cos for me that will be the most awkward scenario ever.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Hakeem12(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mouthgag:

oponu
continue sucking and swallowing other guys sperm okay. It's good for your brain.
He's actually in a state of mental rut.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by fortunechy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
google it dear
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by naijalord1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Start bringing other girls to your lodge,
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by romeorailss: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Na so u go make glory think say na me open this thread, I have seen Gloria open nairaland on her phone wella. Now that she brings food as a corper and I'm enjoying both meals, u MA Don open thread dem carry u for front page. She read am she begin think say na me angry cry.

Abeg gerarahiaaa angry cry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by zinkotop: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
QuietHammer:

She knows I don't have one. I know she'll feel very bad if I tell her to stop. She does it with a passion.
Toor... oro pesi je

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.