Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? (63834 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by holatin(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
grin man said he's not HOT grin man can never be HOT cheesy
and the thing go skrrrrr ra, pa pa pa pa pa
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by skedy1(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Yuneehk:

You don finally talk wetin dey do you. A lady likes you, and you like someone else. You do realise the lady you like might not like you back too, do you?. This love triangle strong!
Whichever way, come clean, and tell her the truth. She'll feel hurt now, but it's better than raising her hopes, and then shattering it because taking her food and not saying anything means you welcome the whole idea of you both getting close.

This love triangle sha...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by BakireBulmaker: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
When giving a gift the quality of the content doesn't really matter. It's the thought itself that count. People may begin to think we are dating. This rumor could jeopardize my plans.

She'll make you a good wife. grin

Just marry her. grin

You already love her. That's why this is on NL. wink

You just can't get her off your mind. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2017
what of if there is no bad intention and you the one nursing such thought. while not find out first if there is anything attach to it before raising force alarm. some girls can be that good without any string attach cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Tome4real(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2017
thought you need suggestiont..now you still dey say e go hurt her...oya the choice is yours..continue fooling yourself
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by caprioni(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Sleep with her, and then tell her yu hav a gf dat yu can't be any more dan FWB. I bet you d food wil stop.���
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by LBanks(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop?

When next she comes with food tell her to put one of those two lovely baloons she is carrying on her chest into your mouth. You honestly need a taste of that

Or is she not beautiful?
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:
Good evening. I'm a corp member serving in a school and I stay in the lodge provided by the school together with some other female corpers.
Now here lies my problem ; there is this particular female corper who keeps bringing me food randomly.
I know she'll feel bad if I tell her to stop it, I'll also feel bad if I throw the food out after receiving it from her, pretending that I really appreciate her bringing me food for no reason. How can I make her stop?

pleas I have two questions, and I want answer, 1 why are you complaining for free food, and 2 is the food not sweet or what.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by kingabue(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2017
You already know what she wants.Give her the cucumber!!!!
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Folxy91(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Horlohlah:
You sef ehn. Be finding excuses for her and nit tell her straight. It's like you are enjoying it stylishly sef.

abi o
it's annoying when pple want to be diplomatic with cases that might blow up in their faces later on all in the name of 'i don't want her to feel bad'. keep giving her hope by leading her on o sogbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by jelel6: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

I'll try this. Thanks.

NO. don't try telling her to save for herself. are you implying she doesn't take Care of herself? its lame and immature bro. try something else, but definitely not this one.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by uzoexcel(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2017
kelechi50:
That girl is yoruba and that's their method. [center][/
lol...u r a cow

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2017
you're saying this because the babe is not pretty I guess
QuietHammer:

Unfortunately I'm not attracted to her
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

Go to market, buy complete ingredients for fried rice n chicken as well, cook an exquisite meal that is far sweeter than hers, invite her, give her to eat, after that she will be really scared of bringing u food.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Pearl05(f): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Start fasting and tell her that due to the fast for 21 days , you don't need the food anymore.

If that one didn't work, start cooking yours, once you see her coming put water inside pot and start boiling it. Just tell her that you about cooking and she should take the food back to avoid wasting. grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Pearl05(f): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2017
stilldoingokay:

pleas I have two questions, and I want answer, 1 why are you complaining for free food, and 2 is the food not sweet or what.

I wonder too, hungry Corper for that matter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by EmzyFimma(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Is ya brain paining you? Abeg forward the food ASAP!
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by holatin(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Nnemuka:
She is giving you free food in this buhari era and you are forming... Odiegwu.
And may be one girl you are interested in somewhere doesnt ask you if you've eaten in one month and then the one who cares is seen as a nuisance.
In my little stay on earth, i have come to notice that people take people who cares for them for granted.
truest word ever sayeth

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by denitro(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2017
The issue we have in the world this days is that the heart of many have waxed cold. No love.. Nothing
A harmless situation has been turned into something else.
Treat the issue with love and you will be amazed at what you will find.
Ask yourself if she was your sister how will you want the guy to handle the situation.
I guess it will be different when the way you are handling it.

Here is what I will do...
I will commence her cooking and be sincere about it.
While she is around I will ask her to teach me the method she uses to prepare it, at that point I will ask her how she
managing to cope with finance since she seems to have enough to share.
I will share my concerns that financially it will be a drain on her finances and try to get her to reduce the
frequently,and I will show genuine concern let her feel uplifted by the whole thing..

NB. Your gf telling you to tell her to stop is childish and paints you in a different light

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by BENSIR: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2017
JUST TELL HER THAT YOU ARE MARRIED
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by 2shure: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Fuc her hard
Let her cum many times
And wen ai mean Fuc her hard
I mean it.
After that block al her numbers
Both in whatsapp and calls
Tell her say e don be.say u nor do again
She must chest am
But rem any gal dah brings food from home
Has slipped in ogume
And why she keeps bringing it
D ogume is working slowly.
Buh if u r eating it and fooling us
The ogume must work asap.
Doyour self a favor
Pack out
Go rent self con
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by habsydiamond(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
tell her u are a wizard and that any girl that brings food for you and not a member of ur family will run mad. with this she wont only not bring food, u won't also see her around again
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by princejenks(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
just say you find her unattractive, otherwise,this question you're asking is needless
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by orjaha(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2017
tell her that you have gotten food stuff, cooking materials and u will be cooking by yourself
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Jackipapa: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2017
The way you are acting, I am beginning to suspect you.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by SuperSuave(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
gentleedu:
but the girl never tell him to take off his jacket
she'll soon say it from the look of things.
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by herdeythoun(f): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
peezeygwiny:
Are u d corper
...not at all
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by herdeythoun(f): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
buchilino:

UR NOT BAD LOOKING ESPECIALLY DOSE TEETH. I MEANT IT, AM NOT INSULTING U OOO.
..thanks
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by herdeythoun(f): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Austin234:
I love ur answer especially coming from a female folk
....thanks
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by Lalas247(f): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaQWolf:

If I say what's on my mind now, people like lalas247 go dy look me one eye ...Op Nysc na 1year sha
Oya say it lol I won’t look at u sideways I promise wink
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by peezeygwiny(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
herdeythoun:
...not at all
Comman b bringing mhe food na...abi u dnt knw aw to cook?
Re: How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? by BlaQWolf: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Oya say it lol I won’t look at u sideways I promise wink

Dude saw someone that is helping his ministry and he is complaining...back then in Benue state, it wasn't easy transporting to ppa talk more of feeding .. The girl in question might actually not have any other thing in mind just helping out but op be acting like sissy... Enjoy it while it lasts.. 1year everybody go find Im way

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.