Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital (54968 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by winkmart: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's a rare occurrence to die on your birthday. Tagbo you are special

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by youngvikthor(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wizkid fam will be shining their black teeth sadWizkid fam will be shining their black teeth
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nwaoma198(f): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Okay grin But Rich people are still negotiating
ritababe:

that's what the paper said
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
udemzyudex:

Calm down, no let the matter for here too vex u, pls calm down.
Nothing vex me. I just don't like people posting what they don't know..
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by CoolAmbience(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=61326406][/quote]
What you mean by 'while the two boys'?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by talk2percy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
This dead guy has a strong spirit.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by madgoat(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
If Davido is not arrested and jailed, then i know the police are being biased in this case

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Tapout(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

When you are young, rich and successful....haters gonna hate! It's normal!

Btw, most of these people hating davido are far older than him and have not achieved anything in life while some are his agemate and have been writing jamb for years and have still not passed! You don't expect such people to like davido now....do you? grin grin grin grin

asin I'm quite surprised oh... And then They are making it look like he literally forced the drink down his throat sad
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by adetayo234: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:
Dem boss will join them sooner or later if he is guilty.

No sinner will go unpunished

Don't be surprised if they dump it on the other friends and spare Davido. So you really think Nigeria's law is strong enough to jail someone like Davido?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Ahwaya(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
those guys should b question.. who ask them to take him to hospital and arrest the person also

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Btw, most of these people hating davido are far older than him and have not achieved anything in life while some are his agemate and have been writing jamb for years and have still not passed! You don't expect such people to like davido now....do you? grin grin grin grin
You are absolutely right, I don't understand why some people gain pleasure hating on someone that give zero fvck about them.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by hokafor(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol, Nigerian jokers called police. They just want to collect bail money and that is the end of the investigation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by adetayo234: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
BrutalJab:

Since the nation reported it, then go ahead with the arrest. Mrs Too know

Initially you asked her for evidence. But now that she gave evidence, You started saying something else. As far as you are concerned, it isn't about truth or justice; it is about protecting Davido even if he's found guilty, right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by LifeofAirforce(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Davido is innocent
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by adetayo234: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where in the article did the nation said davido gave orders to his boys to dump tagbo at the hospital? you guys like spicing up truth with blatant lies up and down, smh.

Ask yourself whose car they used

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Baawaa:
This case is getting hotter,but while only the two boys

You can't even construct a correct sentence without errors the word is why not while
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by adetayo234: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Swiftlee:
undecided undecided Police just go shkraaah ka ka ka ka pum! Davido is approaching tum! Skiaah, his fans will go skrrra pap pap ka ka ka skidiki pap pap and a pu pu drrrr boom SKYAAA! You don't know! This is full gbege! As in, it is Conpoundious just like one of my brothers rightfully said!

In other words, Davido can commit murder and go Scot free?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by naijalo: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
angry cool

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by kingPhidel(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:
they should also arrest davido because he instructed them to drop the deceased at the hospital.
were you with 'em?

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Florblu:
Dem boss will join them sooner or later if he is guilty.

No sinner will go unpunished

It happens in naija
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
LesbianBoy:

With a name like lesbianboy am not surprised at your comment i doubt it if u know the meaning of hate.
No one hates him i think u are just a butt kisser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Guyman02: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where you there when he gave the order? I just don't know why some people just say stvpid things like there brain Is on vacation, smh.

The police confirmed that he instructed them except if you say that the police is lying

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by blingxx(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tapout:
i never knew davido had so much enemies.. Just see the comments on the first page sad

I swear People no get joy atall ..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by sara2007: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Culled:

Alcohol also can irritate the stomach, causing vomiting. With no gag reflex, a person who drinks to the point of passing out is in danger of choking on vomit, which, in turn, could lead to death by asphyxiation. Even if the drinker survives, an alcohol overdose can lead to long-lasting brain damage
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by MosD: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Those low in the line of food chain will sure take the fall
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by ivolt: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Waste of scarce resources.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
useless police...we know d end
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by chillychill(f): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
It is getting hotter
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rextayne:
Where you there when he gave the order? I just don't know why some people just say stvpid things like there brain Is on vacation, smh.
you saying dis because is not your family sir

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

that's what the nation reported, or do you have your own version oga davido asss licker?

nobody is above the law.
elites are above the law. Not only in 9ja but almost all around the world
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by Topestbilly(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:
they should also arrest davido because he instructed them to drop the deceased at the hospital.

You were there abi? U should also b arrested for knowing so much.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Of Davido's Crew Who Dropped Tagbo Umeike At The Hospital by BrutalJab: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
ritababe:

relax he will be, nobody is above the law.
Nobody is above the law? That's some jokes abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Queenzhair: "Nina Stole My Hair Pictures!" (Photos) / Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.