Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima (11228 Views)

Borno Gov., Shettima Cry At Meeting With Buhari Over Recent Boko Haram Attacks / Saraki: It’s Criminal To Say Nigerians Consume Over 50m Litres Of PMS Daily / Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by AnnyDaniel(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Shettima, personally what have you done to help?
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by edibobo: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2017
He should be ashamed of himself to vomit these out. Upon all empty local govt areas created for them to siphon monthly allocation. They should tell us what and what they did with all our money stolen by their elites.
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by dokiOloye(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2017
wike54:
Nonsense....if Una c igbo man dey hustle Una go tink Sai e no get sense....lazy piple to work na problem.....rubbish
I swear.
Only in d north U will see able-bodied men sit under d tree in d productive hours of d day,from Monday to Sunday.
Children of school age will be roaming about,riding bicycles during school hours.
The thing used to give me goose pimples when I lived in d north east.

2 Likes

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2017
ACE1010:
Who caused the poverty in the first?? Your guess is good as mine!!! wink wink wink wink
But Abacha never stole

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
xynerise:

Sarcasm should be made compulsory in school.

Actually
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by biggy26: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Nbote:
Northerners and crying foul everytym.. Who's fault is it dat despite all dis years dey are still worse of Dan d rest of d country despite being at d helm of affairs for most part of d years dis country has been in existence. Their leaders use religion to hold dem down and dat is why dey are stuck where dey are. The poor ones are encouraged to attend Islamic skools and learn Arabic instead of acquiring basic western education while d priviledged ones and elites attend d best of skools and even study abroad. And wen dey com back dey continue to lord over d poor ones and d cycle continues... They are happy been in every less privilege list in d country becos d quota system works jus fine for dem..
And all they want is power, yet do nothing with it.
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by dfrost: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
xynerise:

Sarcasm should be made compulsory in school.

Some will still fail it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by biggy26: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2017
nurshah:

Poverty rate is o.1% wallahi you are indeed dumb ..very very dumb you are sooo silly that am shocked your kind exist ..clearly you are still in school or failed all your exams or even a drugee

Don Allah get off public forums .tsinane
Even u sef need to go back to school. Is it not clear to u what he is saying. Na wa for u o, reading with ur eyes closed.

1 Like

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2017
biggy26:

Even u sef need to go back to school. Is it not clear to u what he is saying. Na wa for u o, reading with ur eyes closed.

Abi... I sure do need to go back to school ..
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
bedspread:
THIS IS A GOSPEL TRUTH....
I ONCE LIVED IN DAMATURU, YOBE STATE..
YOU SEE RAW POVERTY....

THE MORE REASON THE NIGERIAN ARMY WOULD HAVE BEGUN THEIR FREE MEDICAL SERVICE IN THE NORTH....

They think they can fool majority of southern regions. These same northern leaders are the ones stealing developments funds for their health keeping in London and other countries. If trillions of naira had been budgeted and released for Aso Rock clinic could just vanished, why wouldn't those are not close to Aso Rock vanished as well?

If the north don't want their alleged poverty to continue, let those in charge of the restructuring to make sure their reduce some states in north nd share them with other regions to reduce some poverty rate in the north.

1 Like

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by TundeHashim(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2017
ahnaija:
That is what Islam is all about... poverty, war, pedophile, dirt and ignorance
Lol...just like there's poverty in Qatar, Kuwait, Dubai huh?
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Lomprico2: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Emmah123:
you mean you can't recognise sarcasm in that comment ? Guy, you need help

Zombie no dey get brain na! Why r u surprised. grin
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by ACE1010: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

But Abacha never stole

please, Say it again!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by TundeHashim(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
ahnaija:
embrace Christianity, then all shall be well
Just like all is wellmin DR of Congo, Central African Republic and Malawi huh?

Religion has nothing to do with poverty man...opportunities/mindset does.

1 Like

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2017
ACE1010:

please, Say it again!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abacha was an honest officer, he was not even kworopt

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2017
TundeHashim:
Just like all is wellmin DR of Congo, Central African Republic and Malawi huh?

Religion has nothing to do with poverty man...opportunities/mindset does.
Rwanda was 98% christian before the genocide of 1994
Don't mind all these war mongering exploitative so-called world religions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Lomprico2: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2017
nurshah:

Poverty rate is o.1% wallahi you are indeed dumb ..very very dumb you are sooo silly that am shocked your kind exist ..clearly you are still in school or failed all your exams or even a drugee

Biased Nairaland mods! If na me type this now mynd44 will not hesitate to ban me for 300 years!
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by fadaonyenna(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2017
zionmade1:
its a lie
North has the highest rate of wealthy people. Poverty rate in the north is 0.1%. Its only in SE that poverty rate is high thats why they need free medical care from python dancers.
Shettimma this is hate speech, u have crossed the national deadline and i hereby declare operation mosquito dance on borno state. How can u say that the owners of one nigeria live in poverty.

Na sarrki work i dey learn ooooo. being a zombie can be so sweet, no wonder sarrki has sworn to be an eternal zombie

up apc
sai buhari
sai chanjii
Guy yu bad
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Icon4s(m): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2017
nurshah:

You mean you did not understand the sarcasm in that post?

Hmmm at the bolded.
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by isaacsegun(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Is Buari's fault
#MemberNigeriaSocietyofWailers
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by isaacsegun(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2017
Is Buari's fault
#MemberNigeriaSocietyofWailers
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:
Nothing new stated they just need to work on policies to reverse the trend. This is what's probably driving a lot of these kids to drug abuse. They do need skills training for unproductive population and see what else they can do about economic position

Front page: Lalasticlala

Let them upload all the 19 northern states budgets and where are all the natural resources in the north? Or better still let them reduce some state in the north to be equal to other regions.

1 Like

Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Rozaytee: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2017
and Na their brother be president...... such a shame
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Blue3k(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jolar101:

Let them upload all the 19 northern states budgets and where are all the natural resources in the north? Or better still let them reduce some state in the north to be equal to other regions.

I was going to mention this facts but didn't feel like trolling. They feed nation, have most mineral resources, 80% of land mass, etc. These guys are funny sometimes.
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blue3k:

I was going to mention this facts but didn't feel like trolling. They feed nation, have most mineral resources, 80% of land mass, etc. These guys are funny sometimes.

And some idiotic politicians will come to bribe us to continue voting for them.
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lomprico2:

Biased Nairaland mods! If na me type this now mynd44 will not hesitate to ban me for 300 years!

Sorry grin the guy been dey piss me off with his past posts na I'm when I c this post iknow even bother as long as it came from him ,I was sure it must be as silly as his past posts

Guy y u come make dem ban me naaa? grin
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by davillian(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
We told them In 1970 karma is a bitch they laughed cheesy
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by hegelian: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mathe77:
No be lie sha
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Madeu(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is just a gimmick. They overinflate everything. Highest; landmass, population, now poverty rate. The next thing you will hear is sepcial fund to alleviate the poverty rate.

Is the north as poor as people in Bayelsa, Ekiti, Ebonyi, and Osun?

Believe this and you will be man can trek to the moon.
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by pat077: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Whose fault?
Re: Over 50m Northerners Living In Poverty — Gov Shettima by Blue3k(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Madeu:
This is just a gimmick. They overinflate everything. Highest; landmass, population, now poverty rate. The next thing you will hear is sepcial fund to alleviate the poverty rate.

Is the north as poor as people in Bayelsa, Ekiti, Ebonyi, and Osun?

Believe this and you will be man can trek to the moon.

UN reports say yes. The most impovished states below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State / Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP / Dariye, Nyame Pardon Will Not Derail Buhari's Anti-Corruption War - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.