Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state (73687 Views)

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by CastedDude: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
A Nigerian lady identified as Ay Nana, revealed how she was recognized by a solider at a military checkpoint in Adamawa state. According to her, she paid a visit to her village in Adamawa and was recognized by a soldier when they reached a checkpoint near her village as she and other travelers were told to remove their coverings due to security situation in the area.

The lady disclosed that she was shocked after the soldier recognized her and even labelled her a trouble maker on Facebook. Below is what she shared on the social media platform.

The last time I saw my daddy's grave.....it was extremely beautiful. His elder sister took care of it, she sold one of his house for N600 to cement the place to make it look that beautiful. His sister died some years ago, and am not sure if anyone took care of it since then, but boko haram did not make it any better. I went to the village yesterday and by Allah boko haram don't mean a damn thing.....we all know hell is waiting for them. I give it up to all the soldiers along that axis, and the soldiers in and around our homes.

A soldier recognised me from Facebook.....I was shocked. We got to a checking point near my village where we had to get off the car and walk.....I was sort of limping plus the sun, it wasn't funny at all. We also had to remove any covering and leave it in the car as you can see me in this picture looking like a hundred and ninety days tired bride.

The next thing I heard was....."Nana so na like this you small like ant, chai I don suffer, and you go dey Facebook dey find trouble' I almost fainted......to make it even sweeter.....he said '

you and Cyber Agbero aka Ijeoma Ogbulie Eugene can sabi find trouble for Africa, that one wey suppose be Nigerian Military Spokes woman'. I was like.....just shoot me, I wanted to jump on him with the biggest hug ever, but I respected my self cause I may end up frenching him.

He refused to tell me his name or his Facebook name. Just like my brother, A Bala Usman that can hide his face for Africa but he is a great soja man fighting for us. There is a lot to talk about....let me leave it alone fes.

May Almighty punish all participants of Boko Haram severely.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/soldier-recognizes-woman-checkpoint-facebook-see-told.html

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by CastedDude: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Congratulations Soldier recognised you.
Please which news will APC use to cover NNPC $25b so dat we will forget as usual??

278 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by decatalyst(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Just watch what you say.

Don't say what you don't mean...

The world is a small place

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by zionmade1: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
All those people who vowed i wont rest on NL, thats the way it will be one day, myn d44 that is always after my moniker with the ban button and all them zombies. ok we will see

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by stebell(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Please which news will APC use to cover NNPC $25b so dat we will forget as usual??

Monkey pox

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by shortgun(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
what an amazing achievement... oya clap for ya self.

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by darkenkach(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
I so much love the women from the north.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by gebest: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
so we should go and fry akamu abi, sake of say soja recognize u abi?

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
licks lips.. lalasticlala come and see ooo
what my eye seeth my mouth cannot talketh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by dollytino4real(f): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
see how she fine with small eyes, so one day amaechi go recognise me

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by steveyoungwealth: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Really

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by kingPhidel(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is that an achievement?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by RIPEnglish: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is told us that we should be acted politely on a online site

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by RZArecta(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who is Nana ? Is it the name of a fridge ? cool

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by gaeul(f): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
lol...Simi song on my mind

Nollywood actress scenes cut off after sleeping with director and 4 crew members
http://thekokogist..com.ng/2016/08/you-have-to-sleep-with-directors-over.html
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rubbish news, Nigerian soldiers are womanizers

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wetin I wan talk sef?
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Opistorincos(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Issokai
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Franzinni: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Well done ...soja.get time for Facebook ? Hmmm
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by BreezyCB(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wonderful

Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by kingsol1759(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady identified as Ay Nana, revealed how she was recognized by a solider at a military checkpoint in Adamawa state. According to her, she paid a visit to her village in Adamawa and was recognized by a soldier when they reached a checkpoint near her village as she and other travelers were told to remove their coverings due to security situation in the area.

The lady disclosed that she was shocked after the soldier recognized her and even labelled her a trouble maker on Facebook. Below is what she shared on the social media platform.

The last time I saw my daddy's grave.....it was extremely beautiful. His elder sister took care of it, she sold one of his house for N600 to cement the place to make it look that beautiful. His sister died some years ago, and am not sure if anyone took care of it since then, but boko haram did not make it any better. I went to the village yesterday and by Allah boko haram don't mean a damn thing.....we all know hell is waiting for them. I give it up to all the soldiers along that axis, and the soldiers in and around our homes.

A soldier recognised me from Facebook.....I was shocked. We got to a checking point near my village where we had to get off the car and walk.....I was sort of limping plus the sun, it wasn't funny at all. We also had to remove any covering and leave it in the car as you can see me in this picture looking like a hundred and ninety days tired bride.

The next thing I heard was....."Nana so na like this you small like ant, chai I don suffer, and you go dey Facebook dey find trouble' I almost fainted......to make it even sweeter.....he said '

you and Cyber Agbero aka Ijeoma Ogbulie Eugene can sabi find trouble for Africa, that one wey suppose be Nigerian Military Spokes woman'. I was like.....just shoot me, I wanted to jump on him with the biggest hug ever, but I respected my self cause I may end up frenching him.

He refused to tell me his name or his Facebook name. Just like my brother, A Bala Usman that can hide his face for Africa but he is a great soja man fighting for us. There is a lot to talk about....let me leave it alone fes.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/soldier-recognizes-woman-checkpoint-facebook-see-told.html
CastedDude:

CastedDude:

Na lie!!!
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by casspersteve: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Next!!!
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Kingluqman89(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Another one please...
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ayam not understanding any of it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Adaumunocha(f): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yawns! So wetin make we do?
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by segebase(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
x
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Doctorfitz: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Mybd44 hope you dey hear. Na militants for creek go hold u

1 Share

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Factfinder1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
So what's should we do now?
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by lilyheaven: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
See all the people viewing this topic, make una go sleep.
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by checkolatunji: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:

Wetin concern APC now?

Sense fall on you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / Donald Duke's Powerbike At Calabar Bikers Carnival / Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.