Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word (7631 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Do not go to google and type in "meaning of rainbow kiss"..... Don't say i didn't warn you

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
So wetin happen ?

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by ellagabs(f): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
op, cn u "rainbow kis" ?

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by skimmy005: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
op u be yam

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Oyindidi(f): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
IghoNaMoney:
Do not go to google and type in "meaning of rainbow kiss"..... Don't say i didn't warn you
No let me throw up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by betterABIAstate: 1:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Ayama
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by 9japrof(m): 5:09am On Oct 12, 2017
OP is your head paining you, abi engine oil dey leak commot your head?

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by festwiz(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Let me add another.
'tossing caeser's salad'
Enjoy
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by sweeterman(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Yuck sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by TDonald: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2017
RAINBOW KISS

a straight couple performs 69 while the girl is on her period. The guy "releases" and she keeps it in her mouth. The couple then kisses/makes out and the two colors (sperm and period blood) mix together creating a rainbow color.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
This is the most disgusting shit I have ever heard or seen in my life.
Any people caught doing this should be shot and buried alive.
People are really sick in the head.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Magnifico2000: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2017
IghoNaMoney:
Mehn.. this is very disgusting. Do people really do this?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Samsimple(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2017
When you tell africans dont do this that is when they will do otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by KOKOwonder(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Google no the work for my end again.
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Friedyokes: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Samsimple:
When you tell africans dont do this that is when they will do otherwise
its human nature not just Africans... You saying that just shows your inferiority complex is at maximum

10 Likes

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2017
IghoNaMoney:
Ewww
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Fidelismaria: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2017
RebelChip:
This is the most disgusting shit I have ever heard or seen in my life.

Any people caught doing this should be shot and buried alive.

People are really sick in the head.

lol

most disgusting indeed

even the thought of it makes me wanna throw up
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by JohnGainsville(m): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Congratulations... You just made us more excited to google and know what it means.
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Maccarthy(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Some people are born gross.
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Dface2: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Download FREE Research Projects Topics & Materials Online
@
www.projectreserve.com
Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.
Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve
NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Naijjablog(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Op mumu o
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Rtopzy(f): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
TDonald:
RAINBOW KISS

a straight couple performs 69 while the girl is on her period. The guy "releases" and she keeps it in her mouth. The couple then kisses/makes out and the two colors (sperm and period blood) mix together creating a rainbow color.
What the.... ? yuck!!!
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by EvilMetahuman: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
TDonald:
RAINBOW KISS

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by buskie13(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
one native doctor na go invent this rubbish to make money
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by rerhji(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
weird!!! anyone who has experienced it shd be bold enuf to enlighten us abeg
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Threecrownz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abasha...
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by XX01(f): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
How do people come up with this crap.
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by teolagacy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
WTF
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
XX01:
How do people come up with this crap.
I am interested in your story with gaz the auto man.. what really happened?
Re: Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word by iceboy4752(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Disgusting.. Geez! Even though I love my gf more than anything, I can't do this poo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Jos 2009/2010 Admission / Crisis Looms At EKSU As Students Decry Hike In School Fees / Neco Office In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.