Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu (11672 Views)

7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by MENZPRIDE(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Walahi, this OP funny wella......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by laribari(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fidelismaria:
mynd44

pls close this thread

For what? So Nigeria is a zoo to all you Ipobians and the zoo has caught one of its let loosed animals (a pig) and you are asking for the tread to close? Nor let me vex oo
Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
Update later
so you have finally ACCEPTED that Nigger-Area is a zoo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by KanuIsCursed: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

so you have finally ACCEPTED that Nigger-Area is a zoo grin grin

Yes na,zoo army don catch chief pig wey wan run away

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by KanuIsCursed: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
vellie:

Forgive my Mistake..
Noted.
Ala i still rolling on the floor like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Yes na,zoo army don catch chief pig wey wan run away
Yes, and your brain is functioning at a very zooish level of development, as usual grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by KanuIsCursed: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Yes, and your brain is functioning at a very zooish level of development, as usual grin

You and your family are animals that reside in Zoo also

6 Likes

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Igbo amaka

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by engrsyer(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hahahahahaha..... Op ai you hi or high?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by BluntBoy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
Update later

cheesy You people should not injure somebody with laughter o. See Kanu's snout. LWKMD.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by JawadZeus: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
Update later

It is funny how these people refer to Nigeria as a zoo but still need her to survive... tell me; loyalists, in filing oit an online form what do you chose in the country section...
Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by KanuIsCursed: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
JawadZeus:

It is funny how these people refer to Nigeria as a zoo but still need her to survive... tell me; loyalists, in filing oit an online form what do you chose in the country section...
You dey mind them
Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by KanuIsCursed: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
BluntBoy:

cheesy You people should not injure somebody with laughter o. See Kanu's snout. LWKMD.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
JawadZeus:

Lagos needs Igbos to survive

“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by KanuIsCursed: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
engrsyer:
Hahahahahaha..... Op ai you hi or high?
None of the above

1 Like

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by KanuIsCursed: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."

Wetin concern me with this rubbish you post there?if you like carry Lagos go your biabia e no corcern me,but remember say jetleee still dey around to beat the hell out of your flat head

6 Likes

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
KanuIsCursed:

Wetin concern me with this rubbish you post there?if you like carry Lagos go your biabia e no corcern me,but remember say jetleee still dey around to beat the hell out of your flat head
go back to Ogbomosho and leave Lagos to Igbos, the real owners grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ElsonMorali: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

5 Likes

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=61351719][/quote]
Igbo amaka

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Truckpusher(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by JawadZeus: 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Igbos also need Lagos to survive. So what are you talking? The guys that stitched this country up in such a way that every region needs every other region to progress.
Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by SNOWBOI360(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
he will nw do the python dance proper.............

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by benzion72(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kanu really disappointed me, how can he the generalisimo of the holy order of messanic jew run away because of ordinary phyton dancing, he left so many innocent Biafra supporter dead may their soul rest in peace.

He and his papa and mama just disappear like that too bad for a leader of revolution. I don't blame him while afonja will wait and defend what they believe in Awo was imprisoned for four years, General Fajuyi choose to bite the bullet with Ironsi. Obasanjo came back home despite been implicated in phanton coop of Abacha and spent 5 years in the gulag. Abiola never ran away he was imprisoned and even paid the supreme price of death for what he believed in.

Our Biafra brother are know to be run away person Azikiwe was informed of impeding coup he jet away while Saudana of sokoto and Tafawa Balewa. From north and Samuel Ladoke Akintola from south west and Okotiebo from south south were eliminated

Ojukuwu after starting a war he could not finish and the loss of one million soul he ran away

We are still waiting for Kanu of Biafra to come and tell us something new he has a brother in kanu one million march for abacha where onyeka owenu sang. Another bastard chukwumerije got court injuction to stop June 12 election in the court of an Igbo Judge at 12 midnight

8 Likes

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hahahhahhaha
Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by pointblank247(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
KanuIsCursed:
Update later
you don crack joke abi. i just pity your mother, the woman that allowed her rotten toto to be used for experiment on what the human egg faterlisd with the sperm of a he goat will produce. mtsteeeeww
Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by pointblank247(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
benzion72:
Kanu really disappointed me, how can he the generalisimo of the holy order of messanic jew run away because of ordinary phyton dancing, he left so many innocent Biafra supporter dead may their soul rest in peace.

He and his papa and mama just disappear like that too bad for a leader of revolution. I don't blame him while afonja will wait and defend what they believe in Awo was imprisoned for four years, General Fajuyi choose to bite the bullet with Ironsi. Obasanjo came back home despite been implicated in phanton coop of Abacha and spent 5 years in the gulag. Abiola never ran away he was imprisoned and even paid the supreme price of death for what he believed in.

Our Biafra brother are know to be run away person Azikiwe was informed of impeding coup he jet away while Saudana of sokoto and Tafawa Balewa. From north and Samuel Ladoke Akintola from south west and Okotiebo from south south were eliminated

Ojukuwu after starting a war he could not finish and the loss of one million soul he ran away

We are still waiting for Kanu of Biafra to come and tell us something new he has a brother in kanu one million march for abacha where onyeka owenu sang. Another bastard chukwumerije got court injuction to stop June 12 election in the court of an Igbo Judge at 12 midnight
Even at your old age you are still dellude. i pity you. i just want to let you know that if this is waht you teach your grand children then then they are in deeper trouble than you.
I RECOMMEND A SUPPLIMENT CALLED GERIATRIC PHAMATON for you so that solehow you dead and rotten brain cell can be partialy revived so that you could talk like human being. eedioot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ipodstinks: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

No be bini land again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
ipodstinks:
No be bini land again
Oba will know grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoo Army Finally Arrest Nnamdi Kanu by ipodstinks: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
pointblank247:
you don crack joke abi. i just pity your mother, the woman that allowed her rotten toto to be used for experiment on what the human egg faterlisd with the sperm of a he goat will produce. mtsteeeeww
[/s]Are you describing your mother. Is she that useless?? Wonderfully wonderful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Kogi Government Trying To Frame Me For Murder" - Dino Melaye / Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial / I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.