Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (59148 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by johnnexy77(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
The guy must have repented and moved on , while you are still wallowing in unforgiveness , if the dude has repented , Karma holds no ground , Because whom the Son of God has set free is free indeed . Thank you

Who d heck told u that or is dat what u think? Sorry 2 burst ur bubble hommie. U can never escape d consequences of ur actions be it good or bad. If u're still in doubt, read abt d story of king David of Bible times

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Afritop(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
undecided ITS LIKE WHAT WE NOW CALL KARMA BACKFIRES
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Daboomb: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
smardray:
eediot....did anyone tell u babalawo's are no more ....u cannot use juju to paralyse him,his wife and children

mofedamijo:
Believe this poo at ur own peril,HE RAPED YOU THROUGH YOUR VAGINA AND ANUS FOR HOURS at age 11,and u were not hospitalized,you didnt not cry out,your mom didnt notice any behaviour,you walked out normal,there was no blood,......lol tell that to the dogs.
Dont get me wrong rape is horrible and a law should be passed on this asap, but all she needs is the attention....

Dont mind the attention-seeking Biatch!

She is just trying to build a case against the man and his family.

Did she or her Parents make any Police report when the supposed incident happened?
What is the reason for making it public now, if she kept it secret, back then when (and if) there was evidence to prove her case?

Men need to be very wary of this sort of women nowadays, it seems R@pe is the new WMD (Weapon of MEN's Destruction) in women's hand now.

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Pheals(f): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
The guy must have repented and moved on , while you are still wallowing in unforgiveness , if the dude has repented , Karma holds no ground , Because whom the Son of God has set free is free indeed . Thank you
bro joke apart forget... o u want Bible verse.. u can be forgiven yes I know but my own Bible make me understand that u will reap what u sow ...accepting Jesus will only safe u from hell there's different
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Sirambassador(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nonsense..... Big one
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Donpenny(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
can you recognize your bra among these?

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Probz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
After reading this thread I can only say I weep for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by agarawu23(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lies

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Michaelpresh(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
smardray:
eediot....did anyone tell u babalawo's are no more ....u cannot use juju to paralyse him,his wife and children

Haba bros u want to lure the innocent wife and kids to their fathers needs?? Let him alone face the punishment.

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Afrobasic(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Attention seeking liar angry
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Michaelpresh(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
johnnexy77:

Who d heck told u that or is dat what u think? Sorry 2 burst ur bubble hommie. U can never escape d consequences of ur actions be it good or bad. If u're still in doubt, read abt d story of king David of Bible times
pls which bible do you read? Cuz mine thought me that GOD will forgive our sins and he promise never to remember them nor think about it.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
inotice:

You seem very bitter already and I cannot help you.I don't exchange words with female undercover rapists.
You know its what you do: rubbing that innocent baby's spittle and hands on your dry-kongified pussy.hellacious hoe.

You're very lucky you're not saying that disgusting rubbish in my presence...or you'll be wishing your mother had swallowed.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Michaelpresh:
pls which bible do you read? Cuz mine thought me that GOD will forgive our sins and he promise never to remember them nor think about it.

Book of Samuel, dude.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by realmindz: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
jemmabond:

I have a better idea - I'll ask my gay friends to rape him back.
what if he's gay? you just did him a favour

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Michaelpresh(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amagite:
A Port Harcourt based Nigerian lady, Jessica took to Twitter to recount her encounter with the man who raped her when she was just 11-years-old.

According to her, he didn't recognize her and he had a 'happy ending' as she saw him smiling with his wife and kids.

https://www.lailasblog.com/just-saw-man-raped-many-years-happy-ending-heartbroken-nigerian-lady-tweets/

Cc; lalasticlala

Thou she didn't state how old she's now. But hey how are you sure is him? Bcuz if i should take you back to biology where it says people(humans) changes physically, mentally and structure every ten years. So it's posible that it might not be him. Just like you state "he didn't recognice me"
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
realmindz:

what if he's gay? you just did him a favour
A gay dude raping a woman? Don't make me laugh!
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by realmindz: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
jemmabond:
A gay dude raping a woman? Don't make me laugh!
He may be bisexual, does both men and women..

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Michaelpresh(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
jemmabond:

Book of Samuel, dude.

So what you're saying is that he doesn't deserve grace??
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Michaelpresh:

So what you're saying is that he doesn't deserve grace??

God will forgive him, but no sin goes unpunished. In the bible, David slept with another man's wife who fell pregnant. After attempts to make the husband believe the baby was his, David had him killed. The LORD's prophet told a parable about a rich man who stole a poor man's only lamb, after which David confessed. The LORD forgave him, but after that there was no peace in his household.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
nurshah:

Really ? Is it that easy ... How can you just sit there and talk like this?so we should all raoe or kill then repent ...we destroyed someone life and we just repent and live happily ever after ??
C'mon! What if that abuse damaged her so badly she can't have kids or bear a man to touch her ... She should just move on ?
Karma has to affect him one way or the other and I pray it does
fact brother is that nothing will happen
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
johnnexy77:

simple fact is that as long as he has repented nothing will happen to him at all
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Life sucks bro, life sucks, to make them pray, lets help provide a better society where people can be educated and make smart decision. This is the best way to make them pay
true. until that happens......?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
gypsey:
true. until that happens......?

Lol. We suck it up..
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
simple fact is that as long as he has repented nothing will happen to him at all
Are you sure?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Fourwinds: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Evaberry:

MEN

Total utter shitty scum

There's nothing like karma btw. universe doesn't work that way, some People will do evil and still go on to live a happy life.
and she did not report the matter when it happens .. so why telling us now
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
jemmabond:

Are you sure?
A 100%

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Fourwinds: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
i tell you karma will come when he least expect.... King David was forgiven but he paid for it.... how many times did Israel repented but they still paid for it...if he repents he might not be condemned to eternity but he will pay here on earth or his children

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by wickedworld: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
asawanathegreat:
So what are U telling us to do now? to arrest him 4 u or beat him up 4 u? Go and find somewhere and hide ur meat

One of them sported. Swear u have never rape before heartless being.

Karma will visit u soon . Only if u understand the pain and memories.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by bamasite(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Somehow, I am suspecting that she did not rue the experience
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
i tell you karma will come when he least expect.... King David was forgiven but he paid for it.... how many times did Israel repented but they still paid for it...if he repents he might not be condemned to eternity but he will pay here on earth or his children
uncle King David existed when there was no grace , after Jesus died your sins are wiped away completely and forgotten God will not remember them nor will he allow anything bad to happen to you
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by suavetony(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:

Don't be deceived, natural laws and God's laws are same thing just that karma is anchored or reflected more of the old testament laws.

Yes, God forgives and sets people free but the punishment attached to that sin must be paid.

Moses paid for his sins - how? he did not enter the promise land.
David paid for his sins through his son's dead though God forgave him.
Paul paid for his sins by accepting the way of the cross.

So my dear, he will pay for it one way or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.