Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (59138 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
suavetony:

Don't be deceived, natural laws and God's laws are same thing just that karma is anchored or reflected more of the old testament laws.

Yes, God forgives and sets people free but the punishment attached to that sin must be paid.

Moses paid for his sins - how? he did not enter the promise land.
David paid for his sins through his son's dead though God forgave him.
Paul paid for his sins by accepting the way of the cross.

So my dear, he will pay for it one way or the other.
natural laws and God laws the same ? Brother do you read your bible at all ?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
I repeat as long as this man has repented nothing will happen to him
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
fact brother is that nothing will happen

Boss,you k ow this becasue either you are a rapist and so far nothing has happened to you or you are an angel and have been informed of certain things ...
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Lukison(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't think he slipped frm karma's list.. Remember she said "he was happy with his family" (wife and kids).. So bros karma is still on as long as his kids are still alive.. Even d wife sef, cos u neva can tell.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
nurshah:

Boss,you k ow this becasue either you are a rapist and so far nothing has happened to you or you are an angel and have been informed of certain things ...

and you also know something will happen to him because you are God Na , you are the one executes judgement , I only started a fact that so long as this dude has repented nothing will happen
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
nurshah:

ok let's go with your karma logic , what if the girl's father or someone in her lineage raped someone and it's just karma happening to her ? Don't get me wrong am not condoning rape , it's a terrible offense but this karma talk is trash
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by suavetony(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
natural laws and God laws the same ? Brother do you read your bible at all ?

By natural law, I meant the guiding principle behind Karma. Is philosophical reasoning not literal reasoning.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
suavetony:

By natural law, I meant the guiding principle behind Karma. Is philosophical reasoning not literal reasoning.
Christianity and vain philosophy doesn't go together , Oya lets go by your logic what if the girls dad or someone in her lineage raped someone in the past , we can as well call what happens to her justice nau ? Abi?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by omoiyalayi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mumu girl
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Dhanidhamy(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
smardray:
eediot....did anyone tell u babalawo's are no more ....u cannot use juju to paralyse him,his wife and children
big fowl
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
ok let's go with your karma logic , what if the girl's father or someone in her lineage raped someone and it's just karma happening to her ? Don't get me wrong am not condoning rape , it's a terrible offense but this karma talk is trash
In other words you are saying some or all victims arexas a resultant of the fathercraping another

Karma is real and ita very painful
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by vroy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
retaliate
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
nurshah:

In other words you are saying some or all victims arexas a resultant of the fathercraping another

Karma is real and ita very painful
no that's what you are insinuating , karma ain't real simple , it's just a way for people to console themselves , mind you like I said am not condoning rape
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Culin(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well you see them,and there's nothing you can do.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by suavetony(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
Christianity and vain philosophy doesn't go together, Oya lets go by your logic what if the girls dad or someone in her lineage raped someone in the past , we can as well call what happens to her justice nau ? Abi?

Is an assumption or to say an opinion, is not a fact. Let's assume is a fact that someone raped another in the past from your statement...by natural laws, karma has taken its course the way we humans see it but is not always like for like or that the punishment must be the same.

In addition, one can rape someone and find it difficult to make any personal progress in life. This is where the law of restitution comes in. There are some sins that require one begging for forgiveness from the victim (same with stealing). Even if the person begs for forgiveness without restitution...my bro, is in vain.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
suavetony:

Is an assumption or to say an opinion, is not a fact. Let's assume is a fact that someone raped another in the past from your statement...by natural laws, karma has taken its course the way we humans see it but is not always like for like or that the punishment must be the same.

In addition, one can rape someone and find it difficult to make any personal progress in life. This is where the law of restitution comes in. There are some sins that require one begging for forgiveness from the victim (same with stealing). Even if the person begs for forgiveness without restitution...my bro, is in vain.
brother as long as that person has asked God for forgiveness nothing will happen , even as a Christian no matter how much someone hurt you you are commanded to let go and forgive , so if you are still in uforgiveness you hold no grounds and God can't go out what you say
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by suavetony(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
brother as long as that person has asked God for forgiveness nothing will happen , even as a Christian no matter how much someone hurt you you are commanded to let go and forgive , so if you are still in uforgiveness you hold no grounds and God can't go out what you say

So you don't believe in restitution?

In the bible, Zacchaeus repented, and his sincerity was evident in his immediate desire to make restitution. He was penitent and contrite, and the proof of his conversion to Christ was his resolve to atone, as much as possible, for past sins. Restitution is part of gaining complete forgiveness from God.

Assuming if one stole someone precious stone and later asked God for forgiveness without returning it...is that person not mocking God? Restitution is the key my friend for sin that requires it.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
uncle King David existed when there was no grace , after Jesus died your sins are wiped away completely and forgotten God will not remember them nor will he allow anything bad to happen to you
i don't agree... even though I know Jesus did that people still suffer the consequences of their actions...nature must balance itself out...
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
suavetony:

So you don't believe in restitution?

In the bible, Zacchaeus repented, and his sincerity was evident in his immediate desire to make restitution. He was penitent and contrite, and the proof of his conversion to Christ was his resolve to atone, as much as possible, for past sins. Restitution is part of gaining complete forgiveness from God.

Assuming if one stole someone precious stone and later asked God for forgiveness without returning it...is that person not mocking God? Restitution is the key my friend for sin that requires it.

and what if the person has sold the precious stone and is no longer in possession of it so he will still get punished ? Really bro ? , how does restitution come in ?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
i don't agree... even though I know Jesus did that people still suffer the consequences of their actions...nature must balance itself out...
the supernatural over rides natural laws , nature doesn't balance anything
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Fourwinds: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
the supernatural over rides natural laws , nature doesn't balance anything
do you even know what is nature? nature is God... you cannt block River Niger and expect every adjoining land to remain dry... many of you Christians are very funny.... I'm also a Christian.... because Christ died for our sin does not give you liberty to deliberately sin.... many of you do and undo and expect forgiveness... fvck choirmaster and choirmatress... pastors committing atrocies... arrant nonsense... they will pay... karma will catch up whether now or later
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
do you even know what is nature? nature is God... you cannt block River Niger and expect every adjoining land to remain dry... many of you Christians are very funny.... I'm also a Christian.... because Christ died for our sin does not give you liberty to deliberately sin.... many of you do and undo and expect forgiveness... fvck choirmaster and choirmatress... pastors committing atrocies... arrant nonsense... they will pay... karma will catch up whether now or later
you are a Christian and u say nature is God , How can God be his own creation , Nature is not God Brother , mind you I made it very clear with all my posts that I am not condoning rape , but if you sin and ask for forgiveness genuinely with no intention of going back , Karma holds no ground and nothing will happen to you at all
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by lereinter(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
was she a virgin then
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by OtemSapien: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
smardray:
eediot....did anyone tell u babalawo's are no more ....u cannot use juju to paralyse him,his wife and children
you watch too much of nollywood films.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Hayose: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
U were 11yrs and Grown D** enter ur Anus for hours,

i weak
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Fourwinds: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
you are a Christian and u say nature is God , How can God be his own creation , Nature is not God Brother , mind you I made it very clear with all my posts that I am not condoning rape , but if you sin and ask for forgiveness genuinely with no intention of going back , Karma holds no ground and nothing will happen to you at all
then I don't think you can comprehend my statement.... so you keep your believe I keep mine... what I'm saying I'm a witness even if the person actually changed
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by lhilmezy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
issoryt
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by cjfbn: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
The guy must have repented and moved on , while you are still wallowing in unforgiveness , if the dude has repented , Karma holds no ground , Because whom the Son of God has set free is free indeed . Thank you
that is what you think.
He will definitely reap what he sowed.

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Belafonte(m): 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
This girl is just an attention-seeking falsehood peddler. A turgid male organ sodomised your 11year old anus and baggy for hours and nobody noticed?. Lol. grin.
Just own up to your rĂ¥pe fantasy and stop talking zarzas.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by sammugbes(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afriifa:
such should happen to your daughter too. mandela is a great man
epic hahHahahahahah

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Xanduleen: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
With the replies on this thread it's alarming how insensitive people are..
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by suavetony(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
and what if the person has sold the precious stone and is no longer in possession of it so he will still get punished ? Really bro ? , how does restitution come in ?

LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Killed My Wife & Child Because My Wife Cheated On Me - Evangelist Obijofa / Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos) / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.