Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (52265 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by zudozz: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
You father was a genius n ur bride is beautiful..
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by SNOWBOI360(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
IN LIVING MEMORY OF SAM LOCO IN LIVING MEMORY OF SAM LOCO IN LIVING MEMORY OF SAM LOCO
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by jarx: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
what a pretty girl
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by marunga(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
maxiuc:
angry
my fellow space booker, I can see that you are disappointed because you couldn't make it. next time try harder and you will be like grin
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by sinceraconcept(m): 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
the girl is so beautiful. I like her smallish baby face. I like their attires too,I thought it was sweater. I guess theyre Nigerian made. who said Nigerian designers are not talented?
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by nikky5(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
I dedicated my first comic novel NAUGHTY HEROES TO Sam Loco Efe in 2014. Its read in may schools in Lagos. Its the funniest story book in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos by deavicky(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ooooooh I love his father

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delnoi, Shan George's First Son Proposes To His Girlfriend / Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / Obasanjo Cannot Be Celebrated Because He's A Thief -idris Abdulkarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.