Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? (848 Views)

People Above 70 Should Not Seek Elective Positions - Peter Obi (Throwback video) / 2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello / It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Because in a non-zooish country, you do not administer vaccines to minors without getting some form of parental approval.

Those who keep defending the NA on this issue need to have their heads examined urgently.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by swiz123(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Can you seek parents consent to kill their ward

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by kettykin: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
50 years ago same people used starvation to kill off 2M women and children , today starvation will not work but vaccination .

Igbos learnt nothing from the civil war , Thank God for vigilant igbos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2017
swiz123:
Can you seek parents consent to kill their ward
abi. . .
I have been saying this, "the Nigerian army is a wasted army" only good at killing children and unarmed civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
kettykin:
50 years ago same people used starvation to kill off 2M women and children , today starvation will not work but vaccination .

Igbos learnt nothing from the civil war , Thank God for vigilant igbos
May Amadioha continue to strike all those behind this plot to kill innocent children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2017
God will destroy all Igbo haters one by one. You killed 3m of their people and still not tired of killing more. If God be God, like in pharoah's household, tears of sorrow shall be heard loudly in all the enemy household sooner than they know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2017
imhotep:

May Amadioha continue to strike all those behind this plot to kill innocent children.
Ameen!
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by fergie001: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2017
If true,this is very wrong.

Many years ago,as a Junior Secondary student...we were to be inoculated under the Abacha Govt,I think meningitis,we were informed a week b4,with a letter delivered to our parents.

So,I wouldn't know why under a Democracy,its the exact opposite.

God will always vindicate the innocents.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Despite this talk of Army vaccinating people, I have not heard one person has come out to say he was "vaccinated" by the army. All we have are baseless rumours and unnecessary tension.

Unless we have proofs of actual vaccination, let's talk of something else.
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Campusity:
Despite this talk of Army vaccinating people, I have not heard one person has come out to say he was "vaccinated" by the army. All we have are baseless rumours and unnecessary tension.

Ask Mr/Mrs Tinsel

tinsel:

My children took the vaccination and I am still waiting for them to die. It will take us a long time to recover from this self inflicted injury done to ourselves and by ourselves due to politics.
About 300 children took the vaccination yesterday. I am too bigto be used by political biggots.
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by osscarr(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Campusity:

Even after the NA has come out with a statement this one is still waiting for kid to come on the internet to tell him that they were or tried to be vaccinated by NA
Onye-ara
NA has dropped gun n carried syringe; only God knows what they re up to this time

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by DrGoodman: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Campusity:

What then did they go to do in the schools looking for nnamdi kanu?
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by sarutobie(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2017
In what sane society do you administer vaccines without prior knowledge of the pupils medical history?? Since yesterday not even ONE solidier or any of their apologists has been able to tell us what vaccine was being administered to these kids!! How people don’t find this disturbing shows how dark and sinister Nigerians are...very wicked people.
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2017
sarutobie:
In what sane society do you administer vaccines without prior knowledge of the pupils medical history?? Since yesterday not even ONE solidier or any of their apologists has been able to tell us what vaccine was being administered to these kids!! How people don’t find this disturbing shows how dark and sinister Nigerians are...very wicked people.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/commotion-s-east-vaccine/
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by aribisala0(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
imhotep:
Because in a non-zooish country, you do not administer vaccines to minors without getting some form of parental approval.

Those who keep defending the NA on this issue need to have their heads examined urgently.
Guy please stop messaging me with your homosexual manifesto ,I am not interested
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by MayorofLagos(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2017
imhotep:

If the army had come in with wads of cash offering to buy children these ibo parents would have traded their children for the cash.

We see it everyday in iboland. Parents rent their teenage girls to baby factory for production of more revenue generating pregnancies and babies.

Army made a mistake. They should have purchased the children, they become government property, then vaccinate them and return to the parents....let them keep the cash!
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 26, 2017
MayorofLagos:

If the army had come in with wads of cash offering to buy children these ibo parents would have traded their children for the cash.

We see it everyday in iboland. Parents rent their teenage girls to baby factory for production of more revenue generating pregnancies and babies.

Army made a mistake. They should have purchased the children, they become government property, then vaccinate them and return to the parents....let them keep the cash!
Ethnic bigotry is bad for your health
Re: Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? by Optional09: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Nigeria is a mess. And I do not respect Seun for selling this forum to APC Government

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened Between Udom & Akpabio At T Flag Off Campaign For LG Elections / PDP Sweeps Enugu State Local Government Elections / Buhari Stands For 69 Minutes To Deliver Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.