Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,229 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support (38429 Views)

Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum / Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ass lickers everywhere angry
All we need is the truth undecided
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by congorasta: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
ema dami duro... in Davido's voice sad my number crush, they cant stp you cause you are unstoppable, life is not always a bed of roses by you will scale thru these trial wink is just a test of time, stay strong man
no sense
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Talkwell: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
chuose2:
Davido don join Illuminati.
When you join dem need person blood for success.
All these deaths na sacrifice to ein Illuminati god.
So certainly unless ein repent, God of heaven no go answer am.
old news
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by OmoDavido(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
swiz123:
Ritualist

By their hate filled comments , you shall no them.

Flat head hate infested lpob terrorist

Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by chuose2: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Talkwell:

old news
e pain you
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Talkwell: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
chuose2:
e pain you
Don't get?
E pain me say e don join illuminati?
cos you're not making any sense
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Gh0stFreak: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
OmoDavido:

By their hate filled comments , you shall no them.

Flat head hate infested lpob terrorist
Smelly ass yorubastard, always bringing tribe into every topic
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by OmoDavido(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Gh0stFreak:

Smelly ass yorubastard, always bringing tribe into every topic

Can any good thing come out from the mouth of a typical hate filled Ipob terrorist?

Knock fall on your flat head.
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by EBISABA(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bros you knw God b4? Ans me o
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Abudu2000(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol, but honestly I don't know how wizkid manage to build such a loyal fans but if it were wizkid being accused like this you will be amazed how his fans will come at his defense...even on IG the guy doesn't post much but the fans loyal like say them jazz them all grin grin

Anyways maybe someone should teach Davido how to build a loyal fanbase no those ones we go later talk against you when bad thing sup
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by gbishman: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
So you gave your friend 40 cups of tequila, what a given heart you have
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by SURElee(f): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yes, you shall remain a giving being. The giver of hard drugs. Mscheeww!
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Lilimax(f): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
All I can see on this thread are so many 'morons' here ready to abuse and throw tantrums on anyone having contrary opinions
on this Davido saga.
Whether you defend him or not, God is the Ultimate Judge who sees every hidden thing as well as man's intentions.

Whether rich or poor, everybody will one day end up like these youths whose lives were lost at their prime shocked

BTW,
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON!
I hope you're ready?
The day you die, your JESUS has come as there will be NO REPENTANCE IN GRAVE.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE So!

Shalom!!!
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Elexdallas(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
swiz123:
Ritualist

IDIOT
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by casnido2: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
chuose2:
Davido don join Illuminati.

When you join dem need person blood for success.

All these deaths na sacrifice to ein Illuminati god.

So certainly unless ein repent, God of heaven no go answer am.

Sombori cannot wear Gucci in peace again ni?

Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by benjaminiyke(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
A reputable company are looking for enthusiastic and self motivational individual/graduates with marketing ability.
We are willing to pay up to 100,000 Naira per month depending on experience with a fixed monthly target .
Please we advise that candidate click on this link
http://www.smintegratedservices.com/user/aboutus our home page to understand what we do before making further enquiry.
We are service providers and we provide home services for all kind of repair , renovation , personal, needs daily needs etc
For more enquiry our hotline is 09068848366.
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by positivetaught: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is it based on confessions by davido's accomplice that the police arrived at their conclusion or how?,pls let the police not mess up their investigations, let the real truth be clearly established pls.
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by donnaD(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
You get money, your papa get money. The case na money e go chop, when Police begin invite you for questioning na when I know say you go win. Naija police wey we know na arrest dem dey arrest, torture you and na you go ue your mouth confess say na poison you give Tagbo no be Tequila
guy u just said my mind u are so on point .this case is closed with 30 billion
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
ema dami duro... in Davido's voice sad my number crush, they cant stp you cause you are unstoppable, life is not always a bed of roses by you will scale thru these trial wink is just a test of time, stay strong man

He has entangled himself to being an Accessory to murder n even lied to the police about it.

If he's innocent, let him walk.

If he's guilty, I truly n earnestly pray that he pays the ultimate price.

ur defending him because the dead tagbo isn't ur brother.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by ooshinibos: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigerians are funny , they are very good at prayer when everything done scatter , Davido is a good example ...will it not make sense to pray when things are going well ? useless country .
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Mrfixitxtech: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
What i know, Davido and his Crew might be innocent. They did what they could out of fear. The buy drank 20 shot of tequila. He might have died of asphyxiation, which is suffocation. Alchol cab cause asphyxia.

What Happens to Your Body During an Alcohol Overdose? ... It is common for someone who drank excessive alcohol to vomit since alcohol is an irritant to the stomach. There is then the danger of choking on vomit, which could cause death by asphyxiation in a person who is not conscious because of intoxication.
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by candelahria(f): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Who's the God he's praying to abeg? He can't even summon boldness pray in the name of Jesus cos he's sold his soul to the devil. angry
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
swiz123:
Ritualist

The day you are lied against like this you will cry and never see help

You guys are so wicked judging in a matter you know nothing about.

You will surely find yourself in this kind of mess if Davido is innocent and you will be News on NL and other platforms.

You are an animal
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
Ass lickers everywhere angry All we need is the truth undecided
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by maxtrontips: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rubish Person!
Adura e ko ni GBA!
O o si ni ri je ninu isoro aiye yi. Amin!
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by adims96(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
veekid:
Wizzy one more drink on repeat jare

Who froggy voice epp?
olukwu!!
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
swiz123:

Mynd44

You called someones son, brother and friend a ritualist without any evidence of guilt and I mistakenly called you an animal I wonder which is heavier.
grin

And you are reporting me. Goodluck to the mod u called. Nairaland is a place where I while away time and there are other places to do same.
Re: Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support by Leonbonapart(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
y is it paining you? antbody fit die at anytime... so because you are not my crush na, you want me to brush you
is not funny at all

You have no idea what it means to lost someone

They leave an everlasting hole in your life

I mean a hole forever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Peruzzi's Face On Her Chest (Photos) / Iyanya Changes Look, Goes Blonde / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.