Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. (6642 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Chibydinho(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Good morning, everyone.
I hope the night went fine? Please I've been reading some reviews between these 3 phones and it got me confused on which one to go phone.
I wish to hear the user experience of those already using infinix smart, tecno spark k7 or itel p51 on battery life, network connectivity and other things they've noticed about these phones.
I'm planning to get one of them before next week and need to make a decision from those already using them.
Thank you as you respond to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by paintworld(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2017
Am interested too

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by shiftback: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Currently using the K spark. A month old and my experience has been awesome to say the least. great display, beautiful design, battery backup is top notch. comes with a clear silicone case, multiple colors to choose from, I got the blue one.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by dejiWEST: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
I can only talk about the one I know sha, Tecno Spark, beautiful design, wonderful camera good battery, all works for me.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Abdstrakt(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
I have friends that use both the spark and infinx smart. Both are really nice phones. The smart doesn't have a fingerprint scanner and but the Tecno spark has a rear fingerprint scanner and can be used to take pictures too. Really nifty feature.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Queentito(f): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
I've not seen the itel before but I got the spark for my mum and so far so good, there's no complains and she's enjoying the phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by jameslojohn(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2017
All the 3 phone are desame only differnce are 1,tecno k7 has a fingerprint 13mp back and 5 mp front camra 3000 mah battery 5.5 inh 720 hd screen
1gb ram 16gb rom
2, itel p51 has a 8mp back and 2mp front camra 5000 mah battery and 5.5 inh 720 hd screen 1gb ram 16gb rom
3,infinix smart 8mp back 2mp front camra 2500 mah battery 1gb ram 16gb rom 5 inh 720 hd screen all same SOc mtk6580 quad core 1.3 ghz 32 bit

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by chicwoman(f): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2017
I finally bought the spark last month and I'm impressed with the phone.
The camera and battery life is sound.
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Chibydinho(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
shiftback:
Currently using the K spark. A month old and my experience has been awesome to say the least. great display, beautiful design, battery backup is top notch. comes with a clear silicone case, multiple colors to choose from, I got the blue one.
How long does the battery last? How many hours does it last on internet? I'm much interested in the battery because we rarely have electricity here.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by chicwoman(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Oh really?
I've only used the spark
What's your experience with other phones?
jameslojohn:
All the 3 phone are desame only differnce are 1,tecno k7 has a fingerprint 13mp back and 5 mp front camra 3000 mah battery 5.5 inh 720 hd screen
1gb ram 16gb rom
2, itel p51 has a 8mp back and 2mp front camra 5000 mah battery and 5.5 inh 720 hd screen 1gb ram 16gb rom
3,infinix smart 8mp back 2mp front camra 2500 mah battery 1gb ram 16gb rom 5 inh 720 hd screen all same SOc mtk6580 quad core 1.3 ghz 32 bit
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by chicwoman(f): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2017
I actually use fingerprint stuff for pictures. It's pretty cool
Abdstrakt:
I have friends that use both the spark and infinx smart. Both are really nice phones. The smart doesn't have a fingerprint scanner and but the Tecno spark has a rear fingerprint scanner and can be used to take pictures too. Really nifty feature.
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by TecnoServe: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2017
I think I can objectively state that the Tecno Spark is truly in a class of it's own.

My reasons are such that it gives this premium look and feel. and then it's a camera centric phone with above moderate battery life.

The fingerprint scanner sets it apart from the P51 as well.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Ennyholar: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Saw the spark with some. ..the phone camera good

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Zdoh(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Spark all the way....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by jameslojohn(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2017
chicwoman:
Oh really? I've only used the spark
for itel p51 is just good for price rang for is batter than infinix smart What's your experience with other phones?
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Nltaliban(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Op, the only one you can pick from is spark and smart

That itel is just a battery with screen, you'd prefer a good Casio calculator to it..

And let me add that the tecno spark is nice, that's my phone

The battery too is good

You can see the screenshot attached for the up time I got

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by bravesoul247(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tecno spark will serve you better

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by burner44(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Techno spark k7 has a nice design good camera quality (front and back) and battery iz okay and its display is awesome

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by agent9(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
spark k7
though the battery is not the best in the world but it is impressive...
non stop usage for 6 hours...on wifi

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Chibydinho(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
agent9:
spark k7
though the battery is not the best in the world but it is impressive...
non stop usage for 6 hours...on wifi
Battery is my concern ooooo..... 6 hours? Nawa
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by instinctg(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chibydinho:

he stated that the 6hour duration is when the phone is running on Wi-Fi, it can last for almost 24 hours in minimal usage

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by shiftback: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chibydinho:

How long does the battery last? How many hours does it last on internet? I'm much interested in the battery because we rarely have electricity here.
Really impressed with the battery considering its a 3000mAH battery. i got close to day on a full charge.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by agent9(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Chibydinho:

dont get me wrong oo... i attached a screenshot of d battery life to my post
after 6hours.. d battery dropped from 100 to 55 percent with constant usage
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Chibydinho(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
agent9:

dont get me wrong oo... i attached a screenshot of d battery life to my post

after 6hours.. d battery dropped from 100 to 55 percent with constant usage
Now I get the point. Hope it doesn't take long to charge like itel phones?
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chibydinho:
Good morning, everyone.
I hope the night went fine? Please I've been reading some reviews between these 3 phones and it got me confused on which one to go phone.
I wish to hear the user experience of those already using infinix smart, tecno spark k7 or itel p51 on battery life, network connectivity and other things they've noticed about these phones.
I'm planning to get one of them before next week and need to make a decision from those already using them.
Thank you as you respond to this thread.

with the reviews seen so far, the spark is a good choice bro

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
shiftback:

Really impressed with the battery considering its a 3000mAH battery. i got close to day on a full charge.

seriously? Oh wow! this is quite amazing
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
TecnoServe:
I think I can objectively state that the Tecno Spark is truly in a class of it's own.

My reasons are such that it gives this premium look and feel. and then it's a camera centric phone with above moderate battery life.

The fingerprint scanner sets it apart from the P51 as well.

very informed comment.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by agent9(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Chibydinho:

Now I get the point. Hope it doesn't take long to charge like itel phones?

its not as fast as using a playbook charger... but it is ok
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Chibydinho(m): 4:59am On Oct 14, 2017
agent9:

its not as fast as using a playbook charger... but it is ok

Please, what is a playbook charger? What I meant is how many hours does it take to charge from zero to full.
Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by agent9(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chibydinho:

Please, what is a playbook charger? What I meant is how many hours does it take to charge from zero to full.

this...

i observed it takes 2h15m to charge from 0 to 100 percent

while normal charger takes 3hours plus

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Chibydinho(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
agent9:

this...
i observed it takes 2h15m to charge from 0 to 100 percent
while normal charger takes 3hours plus
. Thanks, bro! Already convinced on getting the phone. I hope I won't regret.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart Vs Tecno Spark K7 Vs Itel P51 Users. by Hakimrealest: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Spark plus is the bomb

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Really Useful Android Tips And Tricks / Tecno Finally Gets OTA Updates {photo} / Umidigi A3: A True Definition Of "Less Is More"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.