Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (70621 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Kill Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by generalpipe47: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Who won f**k her, abi u no know the meaning of milf?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by stilldoingokay(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
paschal9:
grin Davido should go and beg Wizkid cause he said 20man shall fall that day if you cross my lane, 3 have fallen remaining 17.. countdown

you na Nigerians are something else walahi,
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by ivolt: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
holluwai:
Excuse you!!!?

Looks like this is the only post you’ve read as regards this story...

It is not, I am still waiting for the lie he told.
Even the police couldn't state the lie.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by sylve11: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
midehi2:
This milf sef undecided

....and she's kpanshable. cool
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
mad woman
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
Never seen a saddist like this woman. Always happy when things go bad for people. You ll hardly see her celebrate peopl's success
so the death of this talented young man is success eh?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by colli247(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Towncrier247:
Journalist,Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo reports that Davido has allegedly been arrested in connection with the death of Tagbo, his friend who died mysteriously last week. Two more of his friends, DJ Olu and Chime also died mysteriously hours after.
Kemi who seems close to families of the deceased and has been dishing out exclusive updates on her social media pages,wrote; "My TV producer source at Channels news tells me all three OBOHKN associates are the wider subject of the investigation.
This is a developing story. I have to find out the arrest location and verify this is not a "come in for questioning" detention as he has done that and a form was given to him which witnesses told me he TOOK HOME. Something that should be filled at the police station.
Is this the "FALL" of Davido? I begged him soooo much to talk to me or do a presser (press conference)... Davido pls!!!! Speak out about who dropped Tagbo DOA (Dead On Arrival) at the hospital. I'm awaiting a statement from family as they are also waiting for police."
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/is-this-the-fall-of-davido-kemi-olunloyo-asks-as-she-reveals-more-details
DAVIDO SAYS THAT HIS FATHER WILL FEED THE WHOLE OF IGBO PEOPLE DAVIDO HOW FAR
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by pedrilo: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
Never seen a saddist like this woman. Always happy when things go bad for people. You ll hardly see her celebrate peopl's success
u r correct, she is always ecstatic in schadenfreude

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by springtech(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Davido should just come out straight abeg.

Am giving out free airtime weekly.
Interested? Check my signature.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by benjaminiyke(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
A reputable company are looking for enthusiastic and self motivational individual/graduates with marketing ability.
We are willing to pay up to 100,000 Naira per month depending on experience with a fixed monthly target .
Please we advise that candidate click on this link
http://www.smintegratedservices.com/user/aboutus our home page to understand what we do before making further enquiry.
We are service providers and we provide home services for all kind of repair , renovation , personal, needs daily needs etc
For more enquiry our hotline is 09068848366.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kte author=philantropiest post=61343186]Just observing. lipsrsealed[/quote]
Kemi olunloyo has been a failure all her life,,,,,a 60 years old woman without husband or children,,,,it is only a mad man that can put that kind of woman in his house,,, does she even have a womb? she is a disgrace to womanhood,,,her criminal case is still hanging in her neck,,,,she will still up in prison,,,,shameless animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by DJperdurabo: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:

She's a psychic vampire. A failure and an embarrassment to women!

She's got it coming. Y'all wait and see. One day, she's gon' mess with someone who gives a fuuuuck and has her time and then...

Same thing goes to all these useless, desperate, poor English speaking, broke and slimy Bloggers who go about messing people's lives up just to earn a living. Someday, someone, will go too far and then...

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Mrjo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
onatisi:

i dont think that was the issue , the issue was that the guy was brought in dead and those who brought him fled, the normal thing should have been to report to the police , even those who brought him to the hospital didnt wait. then when he was quizzed about it , he said he didnt know , so the question now is , the two men who took the victim to the hospital , were they acting on davido instructions or not ?
no doubt he knws the guy situation from onset, he should hav acted matured by taking the guy to họspital and stand for whatever it would hav result.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
no doubt he knws the guy situation from onset, he should hav acted matured by taking the guy to họspital and stand for whatever it would hav result.
he should seek legal counsel now , because whatever he says now can be used against him in the court of law
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Mrjo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
onatisi:

he should seek legal counsel now , because whatever he says now can be used against him in the court of law
as it stands nw he may nt aviod jail
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by panpan(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Towncrier247:
Kemi who seems close to families of the deceased and has been dishing out exclusive updates on her social media pages,wrote; "My TV producer source at Channels news tells me all three OBOHKN associates are the wider subject of the investigation.
What does "OBOHKN" mean?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:

there is nothing on him
the only issue he has is why did he lie initially
the real determinants in this case willl be the people who brought the body and the car in , if they absolve davido , then there is nothing again .
it is a simple case , most likely the guy got drunk and was locked up him his car and suffocated ,just an assumption though.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by complet: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
[Hmmm,tquote author=Swagahyk post=61350128]I just stumbled upon this lyrics by WizKid

THE MATTER LYRICS

[Intro: Wizkid]
Yeah
Berry pon dis
Starboy

[Bridge:Wizkid]

Dem say dem bad but i swear dem do nothin
Dem say dey go throw me punch but i swear dem nor reach o eh
20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh
All your man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh.....

Who knows[/quote]
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Basilekeh: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Noting will happen.......Davido will use this to release an album later...and it will win him an award
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Useless old woman using people's misfortune to seek for attention.
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Basilekeh:
Noting will happen.......Davido will use this to release an album later...and it will win him an award
pls tell the foolish old biiiiitch
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
na so dem teach you for law school?
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by nevachange(f): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
pls when are they jailing this kemi olonoyo.. wetin now.

follow my workout journey\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by enemyofprogress: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
she a very useless old biiiiiiitch
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by enemyofprogress: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
paschal9:
grin Davido should go and beg Wizkid cause he said 20man shall fall that day if you cross my lane, 3 have fallen remaining 17.. countdown
very dry joke mtcheeeew
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Mrjo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na so dem teach you for law school?
did i tell i'm a law student?

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
did i tell i'm a law student?
in that case stop pretending to be one
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Mrjo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
in that case stop pretending to be one

Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by Codes151(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
The guy Bleep up, he should hav be the one to take his frend to hospital, well i dont blame him cus he's still a small boy
take wetin? What even he asked those people to?! Smh
Re: Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details by GetMeRight: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afrok:
Every time we have pressing issues that's affecting every Nigerian, nah so some other issues we no concern everybody go dey litter the internet undecided
You meant war of EGO between Baru and kachikwu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.