Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected (2122 Views)

The Man Hired To Have Sex With Children / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017

A 26 years old reality TV Star Peng Yang turned down marriage proposal of a man that rented a whopping 20 luxury cars which includes Ferrari just to propose to her.

After he knelt down, she covered her face and asked him why he was doing it. Then she worked away leaving him stunned.

indeed money can't buy love

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-hired-20-exotic-cars-including-ferrari-to-propose-and-stll-got-rejected
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Where my naija olonshos at grin

Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2017
doctoradekokolo:
Where my naija olonshos at grin
Must you insult us Nigeria girls?

1 Like

Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
When she reach 39 ,she will open a thread named 'I am pregnant, should I marry him'
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by madridguy(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked The guy must be a certified dundee tongue carry 20 luxury cars for one lady, for wetin? She be angel? Nonsense
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by abdeiz(m): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
He for hire Train, Private Jet and Cruise ship, she'd would have agreed sharply
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2017
simijimi:
When she reach 39 ,she will open a thread named 'I am pregnant, should I marry him'
If she said yes you guys will say she did for money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
If she said yes you guys will say she did for money.
Don't lie smiley
You would say yes
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Lalasticlala what do you think
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Unnecessary ostentation.

Renting vehicles to propose... so what happens when they are returned? Smh.
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
simijimi:
Don't lie smiley
You would say yes
My Dear, I won't only say yes but I'll re-propose to him...

Just kidding o tongue
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
boostdom:
Unnecessary ostentation.

Renting vehicles to propose, so what happens when they are returned? Smh.
A man that can rent 20 exotic vehicles isn't a poor man dude
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by internationalman(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
u see why we say u can have money and still got no game. Even if the girl had accepted, she would have cheated on him..

1 Like

Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2017
The offer our sister in black colour will never reject or even think otherwise to accept cheesy
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

A man that has to rent 20 vehicles to propose is insecure. If this wasn't staged, then I say he deserves the result.

Moreover, it appears there was no prior form of contact between them. You just turn up with 20 cars and you propose to a self-respecting woman? Only naive women will have their heads turned by this.
ibibiofirstlady:
My Dear, I won't only say yes but I'll re-propose to him...

Just kidding o tongue
eyenekammi atang akpaniko
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by adajoe555: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2017
she is not after the money
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Young03(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

Who get that thing on ur dp
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Young03:

Who get that thing on ur dp
I'm changing it tonight
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Young03(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I'm changing it tonight

hmmm That's my favourite oo

Make I just dey play with am
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Young03(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I'm changing it tonight

Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Young03:

He he pls how do I change email address on NL?
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by 2lateBiafra: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2017
Certainly any P++SY WHY HIM REACH E GO REJECT AM

Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2017
y
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by princealexndre(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Only China boys can
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Adaumunocha(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Money can't buy true love.
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by ikp120(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tell that guy that I said that he's an idiot!

He should be castrated, his balls fried and given him to eats! angry
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Yelutide: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is what Yoruba people normally say "Temi ti ba mi"
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
When I grow up I want to be savage like this. cry cry
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by siie: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
U be olosho ni??
Re: Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
See guilty conscience. Are you an olosho?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In This Picture (pic) / Guys, Its Confession Time! / Throwback: my Vag!na Survived! But My Thighs Got Scorched- Fire Crotch Dancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.