Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (75906 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by badassProdigy(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
The busty bride-to-be has come under fire over this sultry outfit she rocked for her pre-wedding photos.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/10/pretty-bride-to-be-reveals-cleavage-in.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by badassProdigy(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Valro(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
The two bwests are quarrelling
So I made FTC, kini big deal!!!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by funnynation(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Why the left Bobby dey like loyal milk nah? I swear this guy bad gan. He don suck everything out of that sh*t. Nothing remain for the unborn kids.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
See as i dey see what the man paid dowry for free of charge

8 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by masterconfam(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
remember this people
When we all Ashes on the ground..

Five(5) years in mind

thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes,they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. The pain was over.

RIP
Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana and Chidiaka (slain uniport students)

298 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by joyndidi: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
this is nonsense
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Adaumunocha(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Well, her husband did not complain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by agbonkamen(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Rubish why won't divorce rate be high undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by agbonkamen(f): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Rubish
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by def111(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2017
Ladies thank God for Bra because the work the bra is doing is great

12 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by IamAirforce1: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Not even attractive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2017
obviously it wont last, no need crying over a milk that will spilt soon. sexmates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by stacyadams: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2017
chai ..thses guys just died for nothing..God bless them wherever they re
masterconfam:
remember this people
When we all Ashes on the ground..

Five(5) years in mind

thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes,they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. The pain was over.

RIP
Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana and Chidiaka (slain uniport students)

35 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Pascalberry(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2017
#Kikiki. . Like mah Ex Roommate would call it. Breast of The gods cheesy grin
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Partnerbiz3: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
So make i fry akamu?

See below shaa for data.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by slapandfall(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
The breast don even divorce..hahahahahaahahah..

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by idrisolaide(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
OH! LAWD.. WETIN COME REMAIN TO HIDE.

SHE FOR KUKU GO UNCLAD MAKE WE ALL KNOW SAY THE OLOSHO IS FINALLY HOOKED UP.

IN AS MUCH AS THE MAN IS OK WITH IT, THEN THEY ARE BOTH BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by DanielsParker(m): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
okay
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Goldenheart(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by jegz25(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jesu... See d fallen breast our broda is paying for

12 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Hades2016(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
See as her breast da fight each other ... Na waha oooo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by xynerise: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
The couple that started this pre-wedding photos on the internet shall know no peace in their marriage...grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by supereagle(m): 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
I saw two slippers on her chest.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by hucienda: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Olympus has ...
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
See flip flop shocked
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by oshe11: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
This one na OLYMPUS IS SLEEPINGgrin

AS IN IM DRY LIKE ONE MINUTE MAN WEN JUST EJACULATE DICKgrin

I DONT ENVY HER HUBBY AT ALLLLLtonguegrin
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by BigBelleControl(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
I'm sure it's only powdered milk that will be left in that bweast, all the water have been squeezed out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Florblu(f): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
The breast are sleeping like they have a mind of their own.

I don't know why a man will allow his bride to reveal such 'not so pleasing to the eyes' vital part of her body.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
The man is comfortable with it,why una come they carry the matter for una head na ? undecided undecided
But guyz,see boobs !!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.