Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (50406 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Stunning New Photos Of Laura Ikeji Kanu / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nice posture Laura.. cheesy
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by xangerar: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
You will live long

grin grin grin
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by ruggedtimi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
drag her ass to court if there is a breach of contract and stop blackmailing her on social media...acting like a pr*ck
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by bigtt76(f): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Looks like grin e be like say de girl pass-over am during her donation days grin

DIKEnaWAR:
Was he fvcking her or what?

Nothing new.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
fergie001:
You repeated more than 3ce,you helped her to do work?

Which work,Oga;are you a workaholic.....?

Say whatever you want to say,we are all ears,

Onye gba oso mama ya
My point exactly, state the kind of service u rendered to her or STFU
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Lexusgs430: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
sinaj:
Hehehe

Anoda one loading grin

Abi you too get something to talk?
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Queenserah26(f): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Another episode of Superstory loading...
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by MustiizRaja(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
it runs in all the ikeji's blood
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by deariekay(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mumu boy.talk na.you dey collect 20,000 after ya mates dey put money for carton inside boot.oniranu.oya talk let's hear.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by fergie001: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
13ShadesOfMay:
My point exactly, state the kind of service u rendered to her or STFU
Finish
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Michaelpresh(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bro take hrt eh. Ur mata wit Laura go soon die likw mmm and seun/lalasticlala
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by deariekay(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please Note, Mr mumu. If you touch booby or anything no talk again.if not I will swear for you .becos you can't earn more than That. Shikena.ipob member. grin
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Adaumunocha(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
BRYIAN99:
This one Linda Ikeji Posted about her sis grin grin
money must be made.

1 Like

Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by deariekay(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please Note, Mr mumu. If you touch booby or anything no talk again.if not I will swear for you .becos you can't earn more than That. Shikena.ipob member.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by kennystones: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lindaikeji no go put that one for her blog.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by ecton(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
the guy is still posting on IG

Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by jaxxy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bro u made a mistake linda is d rich one while laura is the noisy one dat keeps disturbing everyone on ig. Everybody knows dat. How can Laura pay u from wat she doesn't have? U shud hv worked for linda instead. Sorry
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by adetayo234: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afriifa:
this guy brain needs dredging like river benue. u go carry small girl matter for head like akara. mumu. ur mates d fight 5 boko-harams everyday. u dey here d fight another nonsense person wey no get ur time.

Is your brain dead or something? He said he worked for her and she refused to pay, but sacked him instead. Some of you are so stupid and useless sha. I wonder if dead-brain idiots like you should still be alive.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Tedassie(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
ruggedtimi:
drag her ass to court if there is a [b]bridge[/b]of contract and stop blackmailing her on social media...acting like a pr*ck
it's breach not bridge
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by toprealman: 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
agarawu23:
Pained immature kid.

That's why grown up ladies should know guys they will run things with and not *kiss and tell kids*

Even if she used u to gain cheap popularity online, u don't need to start vomiting what happened between both of u. The guy should grow up and move on......
money must be made! How do you think bloggers make money.....ever head of blackmail? This one na real gbedu.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Ra88: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Omo guy go hustle, stop embarrassing your family. Nobody owns you ANYTHING.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by zamanii: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
She promised to take him round the world lmao

1 Like

Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by solid3(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
20k pere? Abeg who get this guy phone number, I need am to take my wedding pix.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Once I'm in a conversation or argument with you and you bring up the "I'm a graduate, I know what I'm saying" card, I just immediately know you're a dumb fûck who isn't worthy of my time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by alt3r3g0: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dead on arrival if no contract was signed. The guy prolly wants to ride on the fame.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by blowjob: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
MUMU,WOMAN GO TAKE U OUT,MUMU,NOR GO FIND UR OWN MONEY..U SEE,HEADMASTER,KANU BROTHER,NA UR KIND,U FIT ADVICE AM... angry angry
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Tinnytony24(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amen o!! grin... lol
obaataaokpaewu:
You will live long
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na wa o.
so these so-called people pay some peoole to talk about them on the socual media?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
E be like say the dude is stylishly in love, hence all the fuckery.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by ruggedtimi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tedassie:

it's breach not bridge
thanks oh...i wasnt sure myself

1 Like

Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by Culin(f): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abeg no time for this. We're busy following Davido's drama.
Re: King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him by sonature1: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
cristianisraeli:
somebody need to expose all those bloggers exposing people..ride on man we got your back

Laura Ikeji is not a blogger; Linda Ikeji is!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy On Smoking Weed: Fela No Smoke Igbo Pass Me, Naira Marley Apprentice / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Kanye & Kim Kardashian Vs Olajumoke's Husband - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.