Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (95551 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Davido, B-Red, HKN Chairman Adewale, Others At A Party / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by MRZEUS(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

lalasticlala more

Davido really looks sober in d pic, neva seen him in such state b4. I dnt lyk but i dnt tink he has a hand in any of their death, jst a scared young man dat was tryna cover his reputation, he neva knew his statement would b used against him.

EVEN D RICH ALSO CRY ;(;(;(

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by MRZEUS(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

lalasticlala more

Davido really looks sober in d pic, neva seen him in such state b4. I dnt lyk him but i dnt tink he has a hand in any of their deaths, jst a scared young man dat was tryna cover his reputation, he neva knew his statement would b used against him.

RIP
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by syncACE(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:
And that was the end of Olu. Lived a life that doesn't glory God.

Lesson learnt...

1. Say you be Bad guy No mean say you get two lives. You die, we cry, the party continues.

2. Follow me make we go drink, follow me make we go do faaji, join me make we smoke igbo... When you die, you are definitely going to be on your own and the faaji continues the following weekend.

3. Don't pray to be rich and live big like some people cause the way they will go down ain't go'n be nice.

4. Living fast and furiously will only lead you to one destination. 6ft under.

Let the dead bury their dead. Rip
well said bro...you're valid

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by daveP(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Drugs, partying and drinking go kee person, yet they go dey do church burial arrangements for the person. Things will never be the same truly.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by ybalogs(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
A friend shared this with me on WhatsApp:

"So popular hip-hop musician Davido lost 3 three of his friends within 3 days under mysterious circumstances..Tagbo, DJ Olu( Son of Dapo Abiodun of Heyden Energy) and Chimezie .

The world is accusing him of money rituals forgetting that these boys (No disrespect to the dead please) are too enmeshed in drugs that they sleep and wake with all sorts of drugs be it meth, codeine, refnol etc.

This brings me to how ignorant we have become as parents or how sophisticated our youths have metamorphosed in creating a facade that we find difficult to break into...The rich kids with our celebrities especially musicians go to the club they drink vodka, smoke shisha, take all sorts of cocktail, smoke SK, top it up with codeine, meth and refnol and they'll take 3 to 4 hookers for their sexual fantasies and you expect such guy to see the next day?... How??

We need to pay attention to our youths especially when an active guy suddenly starts behaving slow which we mistake for being quiet.

We also need to start investigating what our young girls put in their water bottles because you'll think they are just carrying water not knowing they've got all sorts of drugs mixed into the water.

Also watch of for blue stained tongues anything blue on their tongues is a red flag...

The scary aspect of the whole scenario is that the girls supercedes the boys 3:1 in drug consumption so we need to pay serious attention to them. One is just worried with the trend in our youths....

Good day all.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Afobear: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
NicoBaba:
RIP DJ olu
in nastyC voice* Olu UOk now
u safe now
u a in better place now....
I'll see you another day now
olu, you okay?
olu, you okay?
olu, you okay?
olu, you okay?
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by blueeyes1: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
NoFavors:

I dedicate this song to those whove lost somebody close to them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1agQYbVWIA
thanks alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by veritas2001: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thought they don't like going to church. Are they not in Church now?
No one should wait for the day the pallbearer will take him to Church before going.
Accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
His parents wont be there. Omase o! undecided

May we not bury our children.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by ooshinibos: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:

Lesson learnt...

1. Say you be Bad guy No mean say you get two lives. You die, we cry, the party continues.

2. Follow me make we go drink, follow me make we go do faaji, join me make we smoke igbo... When you die, you are definitely going to be on your own and the faaji continues the following weekend.

3. Don't pray to be rich and live big like some people cause the way they will go down ain't go'n be nice.

Papiikush you said it all ..you best comment so far on Nairaland , you deserve an award

2 Likes

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Safiaa(f): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Davido definitely had something to do with his death. I have inside sources.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nov6(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
bedspread:
Tooo sad.... Really too sad....
IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MAN ONCE TO DIE....AFTER THAT, THE JUDGEMENT

My Earnest Desire and Prayer is that These young men See beyond Just death and see and think Eternity. Eternity is Far Much More than Death...
I pray these deaths make David Adeleke and Brother Embrace JESUS CHRIST and Amend his ways...

I Pray it Convinces Bred Adeleke to drop the piercings on his face and Say Lord JESUS SAVE ME, I don't wanna Perish

I Pray it shocks Spesh to his spine and Make him say JESUS CHRIST HERE I AM, SAVE ME

I Pray it Makes All NAIRALANDERS irrespective of Tribe, Religion,Qualifications, age and whatever, Consider where we wanna Spend Eternity and Accept THE ONLY GOOD GOD, JESUS CHRIST.

Heaven@Last for Everyone in JESUS NAME

Bro J... You for just kukuma turn evangelist

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by BluntBoy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
See their heads
Smh
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by madjune(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why dem even allow Davido enter that place?

Afonja people too mumu sometimes.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by colizee(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
tishbite41:
money good, c as niggaz fresh

Taaaaa!..
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by belindar: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
All these small boys have put their hand in what is bigger than themselves
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by BluntBoy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
This goes to show that our police can be professional if they want to. Supposing this case involved a poor person, they would have packed everyone in his house and thrown them behind bars.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by belindar: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Had it been a common man that is connected to these case, he would have been put on remand in prison pending the conclusion of the case. Nigeria police and judiciary stinks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by toprealman: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nobody talks about the Chime guy, why?
DJ Olu dated governor's last daughter
DJ Olu's dad to contest for Ogun state governorship election.
DJ Olu graduated from University of Exeter.
Tiwa Savage and the rest bla bla bla.......DJ Olu this and that........Chime kwanu?
RIP son.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by oaktown101(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
MurderEnglish:
Rip DJ Olu

I thought they should all be in black...

I don't even know sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It looks like a party without a DJ

You are so dumb. you guys just talk senselessly here
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Uzee24: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pained that this youngsters do not realise how blessed they are, but decide to ruin their lifes with drugs, seems like a curse to me though.

I hope those alive find a change of heart and live a better life.

I pray he finds peace in his resting place.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Davidchibike(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
This Davido guy looks depressed. This could end his career
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Davido probably thinking of the mess he's put himself rather than sober for the guy's demise. BTW soberdrunk come and have your say
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Safiaa:
hello baby love
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Safiaa(f): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Piiko:
hello baby love
hi piko.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Abudu2000(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
MRZEUS:

Davido really looks sober in d pic, neva seen him in such state b4. I dnt lyk but i dnt tink he has a hand in any of their death, jst a scared young man dat was tryna cover his reputation, he neva knew his statement would b used against him.

RIP

I don't know who is more stupid tho but if seriously you think a facial expression can be used as a criteria to determine if someone is murderer or have a hand in the act?? Then I think your level of stupidity is on a whole new different ball game. Mind u I'm not saying he did it though!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=Papiikush post=61349346][color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]And that was the end of Olu. Lived a life that doesn't glory God.

even your diction doesn't glorify God
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Abudu2000(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Safiaa:
seems like you know more about it then meets the eye.. if you seriously can help the Investigation then please come forward and do it. No one is gonna hold you responsible coz u weren't there at all. If he lady hadn't called out davido this matter would have been swept under the rug and this might not be the first time they be convered something like this up. They just couldn't perfect their fine art of secrecy this time
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Bullhari007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
which sober the ritualistic turtle ninja know exactly what he did right inside his mind, he must tell us what happened to his friends
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by phintohlar(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
And B-red put earring 4 eye.. Dais serious
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Venerable612(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:

Lesson learnt...

As much as you have good intentions... I don't think it's right to judge another. The psalmist says. If we are to mark for sins, who can stand?. Don't cast the first stone sir.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by michony505(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:

Lesson learnt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.