Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (95543 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Davido, B-Red, HKN Chairman Adewale, Others At A Party / Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
MurderEnglish:
Rip DJ Olu

I thought they should all be in black...

I don't even know sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It looks like a party without a DJ

una sha always wan talk something
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sad
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Culin(f): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Last last nothing dey this life. You will struggle to acquire wealth, show off, flex, party. But in one seconds you're gone. It hurts to loose a loved one, i pray God grants his family comfort.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by blowjob: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
WAYREEE DEM,NIGERIANS,SEE UNA ROLE MODEL,EVERYBODY NA MUSICIAN.... angry angry
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Safiaa:
hi piko.
how's your day going? You still cranky??
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Ghost01(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Funerals are for the living ...
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by SURElee(f): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sober? They will still go snuff and kill other people's children the more. We all know these so called celebs and their friends who hang around them do hard drugs and openly smoke shisa and the likes, no be today. More celeb wannabe can go roll with Davido to their own detriment.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by tishbite41(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
colizee:

Taaaaa!..
taaaa for what?! na which one b ur own
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Make all this kasala clear from Davido head then watch d way e go ball!! All in the name of I'm late friends.

Rip dawgs
Beware of Frienemies!!
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Max24: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Having friends who can't open up on what actually happened to you, even though they might be innocent.

That one na friend?
But are the families complaining ? There are things your friend will die of and telling would be a betrayal. It is only d family that his friends can confide in not d public.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Max24: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Having friends who can't open up on what actually happened to you, even though they might be innocent.

That one na friend?
But are the families complaining ? There are things your friend will die of and telling would be a betrayal. It is only d family that his friends can confide in, not d public. Some explanations are not for public consumption.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by wasiudvd(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
SlimAdenike:
And if davido no be omo baba olowo... He would be behind bars for murder right now but since money speaks he is at the funeral looking like a damn good actor with that expression... My condolence to his family coz they will never forget while davido will get another friend tomorrow and forget DJ olu.
Please o, can you tell me he Davido is connected to his death? Please!
Mind you, DJ Olu is also from a wealthy family. So money should not be a factor in the investigation.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Chuksemi(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:
And that was the end of Olu. Lived a life that doesn't glory God.

Lesson learnt...

1. Say you be Bad guy No mean say you get two lives. You die, we cry, the party continues.

2. Follow me make we go drink, follow me make we go do faaji, join me make we smoke igbo... When you die, you are definitely going to be on your own and the faaji continues the following weekend.

3. Don't pray to be rich and live big like some people cause the way they will go down ain't go'n be nice.

4. Living fast and furiously will only lead you to one destination. 6ft under.

Let the dead bury their dead. Rip

There is no lesson here. Everybody dies. A slow or Fast life doesn't determine when you die.

The way they go down whether nice or not will be forgotten. The poor man that goes down really nice after much suffering, is he remembered because he went down nicely? What does it matter?
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by DJperdurabo: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
SlimAdenike:
And if davido no be omo baba olowo... He would be behind bars for murder right now but since money speaks he is at the funeral looking like a damn good actor with that expression... My condolence to his family coz they will never forget while davido will get another friend tomorrow and forget DJ olu.

Why say that?

Has it been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that he murdered the unfortunate chap. This is why innocent people are lynched everyday and stuff. Given your statement, you'd be the one to bring the fuel without even knowing why people are gathered in the first instance.

Change your perception about life please.

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by sinceraconcept(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originality007:
saw Davido at CMS yesterday, the guy short like .....RIP DJ Olu cry cry cry
I knew he was very short when I saw his picture with Obasanjo,they're the same height
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by roqrules04(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
B- RED looking like he knows something sad
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by enemyofprogress: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
MurderEnglish:
Rip DJ Olu

I thought they should all be in black...

I don't even know sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It looks like a party without a DJ

na the DJ die now
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by enemyofprogress: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
roqrules04:
B- RED looking like he knows something sad
sharaaaaaap
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by nell3: 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
More famous in death than in life. Don't know why this guy's death pains me this much. RIP.

#LiveFastDieYoung
same here .
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by fortune1968: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
wizod:
The pest dat destroyed d vegetable is on d vegetable, if u think I'm lying, ask Davido
e go talk true ?

1 Like

Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:

That one na friend?
u dey there? undecided
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
the dead has nothing to worry bout but I don't know how his relationship with God is.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Eefied31(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
I feel for his parents... May we never bury our kids cry
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by jpphilips(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
The rich also cry, drug overdose, well, shrugs!!
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by seunfape(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Death eeeer
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Yteflon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:
And that was the end of Olu. Lived a life that doesn't glory God.

Lesson learnt...

1. Say you be Bad guy No mean say you get two lives. You die, we cry, the party continues.

2. Follow me make we go drink, follow me make we go do faaji, join me make we smoke igbo... When you die, you are definitely going to be on your own and the faaji continues the following weekend.

3. Don't pray to be rich and live big like some people cause the way they will go down ain't go'n be nice.

4. Living fast and furiously will only lead you to one destination. 6ft under.

Let the dead bury their dead. Rip
Shut the bleep up, even if you don't live fast you will die, nobody is guaranteed life
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Elioandrew: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just look, their eyes don dirty finish.
Re: Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
everybody there expect those kids look stone

no be me talk am o

birds of the same feather...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Angela Uyi: Charly Boy's Nudes Sent To Me, I'm Ashamed Of OurMumuDondo Pioneer / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.