Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History (3609 Views)

APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / Anglican Church Demands Apology From Obiano For ‘Betraying’ Igbos / Atiku Campaign DG Accuses Obiano Of Betraying Igbo’s Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by emmddy: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
NEXT TIME IGBOS CALL YORUBAS COWARDS, BETRAYALS, SHOW THEM THIS POST...
During the June 12, 1993 Presidential election, Abiola won only Anambra State, the other South East States voted for Tofa (a northerner). Cross River, Delta, Edo voted for Abiola. An Igbo person (Arthur Nzeribe) got an overnight black-market judgment to annul Abiola's election; when it was becoming obvious that he would win.
Note that the Igbo man together with a northerner (the judge) and military dictator IBB(another northerner) saw to the annulment of the election. I need not remind you that the Electoral Chairman (Professor Humphrey Nwosu ) at that time was also an Igbo man. In 2008 he published a book in which he claimed that Babangida was not to blame for annulling the election.
During the fights to restore democracy, great Nigerians like Frank Kokori, Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola, Gani Fawehinmi, Abraham Adesanya, Wole Soyinka and other democracy activists fought against Abacha. Some of them were killed, others hounded out of the country, Odumegwu Ojukwu and his colleagues were busy frolicking with Abacha, he even traveled to the US at a time to shore up the image of Abacha (a northerner who was trying to turn himself into a democratic life-president).
That reminds me, another "Kanu" back then organized the "Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha" rally. Onyeka Onwenu sang the praises of Abacha at the rally.
These guys wined and dined with the conservative northern oligarchs back in the day; but now that the arrangement is no longer suitable, they think burning down the country should be the only way out. Me think, that is childish; only infants try to scatter the game when they lose.
Till date, no Yoruba group has come out to call Igbo people "betrayals", "cowards" or "animals" for the action of some Igbo elites. We understand that the elites do not represent an entire ethnic group.
Next time, they call Yoruba people betrayals show them this post; next time they call us cowards, tell them, the only successful offensive ever undertaken by Biafra against Nigerian territory was led by a Yoruba man, Victor Banjo. Remind them also that cowards don't build empires.
They should also be reminded that their enemy is not the man from the other tribe, but their own "elites". They should learn to hold their leaders to account.
Olu Adegoke

History is truly beautiful
Via Ebenezer Oyetakin

If you like call me names am not afonja, but I believe in history....

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Fidelismaria: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
summary pls
Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by otosa(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Don't you have pen or your system do not have backspace and space-bar?
Fidelismaria:
summary pls

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by MikeBetty(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Did Any Yoruba Man Cautioned Tribalistic Abiola For Making A Hate And Derogatory Statement That ''He Can Rule Nigeria Without Igbos?" Igbos, Hausas, Ijaws And Other Tribes Massively Voted Detribalize Obasanjo When He Couldn't Win Elections From His Yoruba Tribe. Even Obj's Second Tenure Was Also Massively Voted By Igbos When Yorubas His Tribesmen Played The Worst Opposition He Witnessed.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
is Abiola episode all you got. ...

i qout Abiola:"i will win election with out the Igbos".. go and read your history well. .

.......betrayal. ....
Awolowo did it to Ojukwu. ..1966
yoruba also repeat it during 2015 election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by T9ksy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
stev120:

i qout Abiola:"i will win election with out the Igbos".. go and read your history well. .

.......betrayal. ....

Please , do expantiate how exactly did Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu in 1966.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Obafemi Awolowo is the undisputed hero of the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria whose wartime policy of starvation and currency change helped kill the Biafran dream. The post colonial era of Nigerian history was dominated by three actors, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Obafemi Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. Dr Azikiwe was an avowed nationalist who preferred one Nigeria above anything else. Sir Ahmadu Bello was a tribalist who initially preferred a balkanized Nigeria to enable his people live their religious and cultural life without external negative inluence and was later reluctantly convinced to seek an agenda for a united Nigeria. Chief Obafemi Awolowo from the onset did not hide his preference for an Oduduwa Republic.
Chief Awolowo is idolized by the Yorubas because he was able to transform the South West into an educational and industrial hub in Africa and build a robust political climate. He so much understood the value of education that he made it free, affordable and offered a lot of scholarships to Yorubas to advance academically to the highest level. He ran a political system in Action Group whereby people have their say while the leader has his way. This is the system Bola Tinubu is unsuccessfully trying to emulate in Action Congress of Nigeria.
Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, a core nationalist, never received the level of hero worship Awolowo received in the South West because Igbos severally accuses him of not taking them out of Nigeria when Chief Awolowo and Sir Ahmadu Bello were angling for a balkanized nation. Chief Awolowo was the sage whose idea ended the Nigerian civil war. He advised the Gowon Cabinet to block all food supply to Biafra so as to end the war quickly and according to him ‘’ starvation is a legitimate instrument of war’’ This led to the starvation of over one million Biafran children. Thus Awolowo’s advice and actions led to the quick end to the Biafran dream. Therefore it is right to say that what the entire armed forces of Nigeria could not do, the wisdom of Awolowo did. Chief Awolowo also ensured that every adult Biafran who managed to survive the starvation was given #20 pounds to start life afresh irrespective of amount of money in anyone’s bank account before the war started. Another policy of his which frustrated Biafra’s ability to import food and arms was the change of currency which according to Awolowo ‘’ And it is on record that Ojukwu admitted that two things defeated him in this war, that’s as at the day he left Biafra. He said one, the change of currency, he said that was the first thing that defeated him, and we did that to prevent Ojukwu taking the money which his soldiers has stolen from our Central bank for sale abroad to buy arms…So I decided to change the currency, and for your benefit, it can now be told the whole world, only Gowon knew the day before, the day before the change took place’’.
Chief Awolowo has been variously accused of introducing tribalism into the Nigerian politics. He chased Dr Azikiwe out of the Ibadan in 1954 when the NCNC headed by Azikiwe won majority seats in the West Nigerian House of Assembly and through a palace coup called cross carpeting Zik was denied the Premiership of Western Nigeria, at a time when Professor Eyo Ita, an Efik was premier of Eastern Region and Alhaji Umoru Altine , a Fulani, was Mayor of Enugu. Dr Azikiwe, following the footsteps of Awolowo, had to frustrate Professor Eyo Ita out of Enugu. Chief Awolowo and Sir Ahmadu Bello seems to have a deeper understanding of the Nigerian complexities than Dr Azikiwe.
While Awolowo never trusted the Igbos, the north never trusted Awolowo and theYorubas. The northern oligarchy instigated crisis in Western Nigeria in the same manner President Obasanjo used the Uba brothers to instigate crisis in Anambra State. This crisis led to the trumped up charges leading to the trial and imprisonment of Awolowo . Reports has it that he was to be poisoned in prison before the military coup altered the state of affairs.
Awolowo was released from Calabar prison by Biafran leader Odumegwu Ojukwu and there was an agreement that while Ojukwu declares Biafra in the East, Awolowo would declare Oduduwa Republic in the West. The British establishment, sensing the dangers of Awolowo declaring Oduduwa Republic in the West, convinced Gowon and the north to checkmate Awolowo’s secessionist agenda by appointing him the Vice Chairman of Federal Executive Council. This strategy worked effectively and Awolowo was deceived that after Gowon’s tenure he would be given the opportunity of ruling Nigeria. Awolowo thus had to checkmate the Biafran dream to clear any obstacle to his ruling Nigeria while the north was looking for the right opportunity to throw him into the dustbin. In frustration, Awo resigned from Gowon’s cabinet when he realized he has been politically duped.
Awolowo quashed the Biafran dream while the northern establishment killed the Oduduwa dream and betrayed Awolowo’s presidential ambition thrice. This fact was aptly captured by a prominent Yoruba leader and Nigeria’s former minister of aviation Chief Femi Fani-Kayode while replying to a boastful statement by another prominent northern leader, Alhaji Usman Farouk on how the north dominated the Yoruba people and conquered the Niger Delta. According to Fani Kayode, ‘’… the north literally begged Awolowo not to declare Oduduwa Republic and go the way of Biafra even though that was his original intention…Fourthly it was the support that the south west gave to the north that allowed Nigeria to win the war. Fifthly it was the lie that Gowon and the northern leaders fed to Awolowo that he would be made President of the country after the war and after being effectively being made de facto Prime Minister under Gowon during the war that got Awolowo to support them’’, invariably, the Igbos and Yorubas were effectively dribbled, divided, manipulated and overpowered.
The ascension of Awolowo’s kinsman Obasanjo as Head of State was another opportunity for him to realize his dream of ruling Nigeria. The 1979 election result was decided in the infamous judgement where the Supreme Court refused Awolowo’s plea that 2/3 of 19 is 13 states therefore declaring Alhaji Shehu Shagari the winner of the election. The north led by Generals Shehu Yaradua and Theophilus Danjuma convinced Obasanjo on why Awolowo should never be the president of Nigeria. Therefore, instead of a runoff election, which some believe could favour Awolowo,the Supreme Court declared Alhaji Shehu Shagari the winner.
Chief MKO Abiola at one point was used by the northern dominated NPN to oppose the presidential ambitions of Awolowo . He used his Nigerian Concord newspaper and enormous wealth to fight Awolowo and UPN and when they finished using him to deal with Awolowo, they frustrated Abiola’s presidential ambition and he had to resign from the party in 1982. Alhaji Umaru Dikko, then transport minister, sent message to Abiola that the presidency is not for sale to the highest bidder. When Babangida annulled the election of Abiola in 1993, Yorubas alluded to a certain curse Awolowo released on Abiola, in the heat of the later’s opposition to his presidency ‘’that even if Abiola was to be given the presidential seat, he would not sit on it.”
In 1999, after the suspicious death of Abiola, the northern establishment sensing that Chief Olu Falae was the choice of the Yoruba people, rigged the polls in favour of Obasanjo . It is obvious that the North had shown evidence of being deadly political strategists than their Yoruba and Igbo compatriots, having used the political suspicion between the duos to dribble them. Conclusively, the north is not as dumb as people assume; they used Awolowo to checkmate Biafra and then dealt with Awolowo and his ambitions.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by dexentity: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't see the west and east ever having a successful arrangement with the accusations and counter accusations that can last a lifetime, an independent region being in full charge of it's destiny is the way to go for there to be a meaningful progress in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Darachi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is the kind of post i try not to read in nairaland.My brother,the argument has changed.Stop living in the past.What we want now is food on the table and schools and medical services for the citizens.Please use you time well...that Obafemi betrayed Awolowo or Nnamdi beyrayed. Azikiwe...of what use are those stupid assertions to you.Abeg no spoil my day.
Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by PVision2020(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
stev120:

.......betrayal. ....
Was there an agreement or Covenant between Yorubas and igbos that we must always follow the same path?
The grandeur delusion of igbos is that everyone must like what they like and hate what they hate, else you're a betrayal/traitor and coward.
And of course nobody needs igbos vote to become Nigeria president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
PVision2020:

Was there an agreement or Covenant between Yorubas and igbos that we must always follow the same path?
The grandeur delusion of igbos is that everyone must like what they like and hate what they hate, else you're a betrayal/traitor and coward.
And of course nobody needs igbos vote to become Nigeria president

Ojukwu prepared to declare a Republic and Awolowo threaten if one side succeed they will do the same even Awolowo meet with Ojukwu and that proved that there is an agreement but my question is if Awolowo declare oduduwa who's interest is it declared. Igbos or yoruba. . i live that question with you. ..

did the Igbos force any body against there choice ...no
when Biafra First inversions took place when they reach Benin banjo the leader of the inversion stopped and declared Benin Republic this is a sign of "igbos are not are not here to invade"
so stop advertising those your stupid life

can the Igbos win election with out the yoruba. ..2015 election proved it
ogun.. apc
Oyo. ..apc
ondo. ..apc
osun. ..apc
kwara.... apc
ekiti. ..pdp(because of fayose )

only the s/s and s/e that vote for Jonathan
with all this yoruba vote for buhari what was the difference. ..2.7 million vote..probably because of rigging
this proved the population of the East. ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by T9ksy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
stev120:

[s] Ojukwu prepared to declare a Republic and Awolowo threaten if one side succeed they will do the same even Awolowo meet with Ojukwu and that proved that there is an agreement but my question is if Awolowo declare oduduwa who's interest is it declared. Igbos or yoruba. . i live that question with you. ..

when Biafra First inversions took place when they reach Benin banjo the leader of the inversion stopped and declared Benin Republic this is a sign of "igbos are not are not here to invade"

ogun.. apc
Oyo. ..apc
ondo. ..apc
osun. ..apc
kwara.... apc

with all this yoruba vote for buhari what was the difference. ..2.7 million vote..probably because of rigging
this proved the population of the east[/s]. ..

Geez.....................bunch of kids are all over this site.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by ettybaba(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Flaties are shameless hypocrites.
Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
T9ksy:

Geez.....................bunch of kids are all over this site.

i laf in Greeks he can't even refute my update....
Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by hilroy: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
stev120:

i quote Abiola:"i will win election with out the Igbos".. go and read your history well. .

.......betrayal. ....

And he clearly won the election without Igbos votes just like Buhari did in the last election. Igbos vote is inconsequential in determining who becomes president in Nigeria.
The question Op is asking you is that why did Igbo elites backstabbed Abiola and Yoruba in order to lick the asses of their masters IBB and Abacha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by hilroy: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
History has from time to time vindicated Yorubas that we never backstabbed or betrayed Igbos for once. Meanwhile, history has shown from time to time that Igbos are the ones that backstabbed Yorubas. From their founding father Azikiwe conniving with Hausa/Fulani to discriminate and cause chaos in western Nigeria during 1st republic. To Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and other young Igbo soldiers killing Akintola, Ademulegun and other prominent Yoruba leaders and top soldiers during January 1966 coup. We shouldn't forget about how Ojukwu decided to forcefully invade Yorubaland during Biafra war despite that those that committed pogrom against his people are located in the northern part of the country. Not let us forget how the likes of Nzeribe, Nwosu and other Igbo elites connived with IBB to annul Abiola election (the freest and fairest election in Nigeria history till date). And recently we should not all forget how one Albino bastard directed hate speeches toward Yoruba people despite the fact that Yorubaland accomodates and provide source of livelihood for millions of his brothers and sisters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by PVision2020(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
stev120:

Ojukwu prepared to declare a Republic and Awolowo threaten if one side succeed they will do the same even Awolowo meet with Ojukwu and that proved that there is an agreement but my question is if Awolowo declare oduduwa who's interest is it declared. Igbos or yoruba. . i live that question with you. ..

ogun.. apc
Oyo. ..apc
ondo. ..apc
osun. ..apc
kwara.... apc

You invaded a region, killing and maiming the people you called saboteurs, you impose an Igbo ruler over them despite stern advice from banjo, you looted their banks and cart away all their savings at the CBN Benin. And your potor brain is here vomiting nonsense.
One thing about ipob neophyte like you is that your Emotion always eclipse you logical reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Dedetwo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
emmddy:
During the June 12, 1993 Presidential election, Abiola won only Anambra State, the other South East States voted for Tofa (a northerner). Cross River, Delta, Edo voted for Abiola. An Igbo person (Arthur Nzeribe) got an overnight black-market judgment to annul Abiola's election; when it was becoming obvious that he would win.
Note that the Igbo man together with a northerner (the judge) and military dictator IBB(another northerner) saw to the annulment of the election. I need not remind you that the Electoral Chairman (Professor Humphrey Nwosu ) at that time was also an Igbo man. In 2008 he published a book in which he claimed that Babangida was not to blame for annulling the election.
During the fights to restore democracy, great Nigerians like Frank Kokori, Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola, Gani Fawehinmi, Abraham Adesanya, Wole Soyinka and other democracy activists fought against Abacha. Some of them were killed, others hounded out of the country, Odumegwu Ojukwu and his colleagues were busy frolicking with Abacha, he even traveled to the US at a time to shore up the image of Abacha (a northerner who was trying to turn himself into a democratic life-president).
That reminds me, another "Kanu" back then organized the "Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha" rally. Onyeka Onwenu sang the praises of Abacha at the rally.
These guys wined and dined with the conservative northern oligarchs back in the day; but now that the arrangement is no longer suitable, they think burning down the country should be the only way out. Me think, that is childish; only infants try to scatter the game when they lose.
Till date, no Yoruba group has come out to call Igbo people "betrayals", "cowards" or "animals" for the action of some Igbo elites. We understand that the elites do not represent an entire ethnic group.
Next time, they call Yoruba people betrayals show them this post; next time they call us cowards, tell them, the only successful offensive ever undertaken by Biafra against Nigerian territory was led by a Yoruba man, Victor Banjo. Remind them also that cowards don't build empires.
They should also be reminded that their enemy is not the man from the other tribe, but their own "elites". They should learn to hold their leaders to account.
Olu Adegoke

Via Ebenezer Oyetakin

Was Ebenezer Oyetakin born in 1994?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 5:21am On Oct 13, 2017
PVision2020:

You invaded a region, killing and maiming the people you called saboteurs, you impose an Igbo ruler over them despite stern advice from banjo, you looted their banks and cart away all their savings at the CBN Benin. And your potor brain is here vomiting nonsense.
One thing about ipob neophyte like you is that your Emotion always eclipse you logical reasoning.

you have failed badly to prove any of your write up. ...neither do you refute my
you can't continue living your life like this you must see your malam...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 5:30am On Oct 13, 2017
hilroy:

And he clearly won the election without Igbos votes just like Buhari did in the last election. Igbos vote is inconsequential in determining who becomes president in Nigeria.
The question Op is asking you is that why did Igbo elites backstabbed Abiola and Yoruba in order to lick the asses of their masters IBB and Abacha.

i laf. ..who is licking hausa ass..you who they killed your Abiola and nothing happened or we they killed our ironsi and we declared a Republic waging war for 3 years. ..
i know you don't know your history. .it's not your fucking fault man, your country don't want you to know her dirty black past. ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by hilroy: 5:51am On Oct 13, 2017
stev120:

i laf. ..who is licking hausa ass..you who they killed your Abiola and nothing happened or we they killed our ironsi and we declared a Republic waging war for 3 years. ..
i know you don't know your history. .it's not your fucking fault man, your country don't want you to know her dirty black past. ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2017
hilroy:

help share world wide let the world see the idea of Awolowo "blockade them"..
It didn't end in 1969. ..In as much as God exist justice must prevail. ..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Nnabugwu8590: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2017
emmddy:
Olu Adegoke

Via Ebenezer Oyetakin

Hmmmmm
Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Nnabugwu8590: 7:05am On Oct 13, 2017
emmddy:
Olu Adegoke

Via Ebenezer Oyetakin

My dear, what you wrote up there is a political and sentimental history. So in a democracy, voting is an act of betrayal?
Why didn't you shade more light on the content of Humphrey Nwosu's book?
Who annulled the election?
Who declared the winner of the election?
Where did the person stay to declare for the winner of the election?
Who killed Abiola and his wife?
Every tribe in Nigeria has bad and good history but when you twist history to turn the good history of a tribe to bad history, then it is no longer a history but a story-Nnabugwu Kingsley Okwudili
When you want to talk about history, talk it in totality of impartiality not in partiality of un-totality-Nnabugwu Kingsley Okwudili

1 Like

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 13, 2017
emmddy:
Olu Adegoke

Via Ebenezer Oyetakin

Are u done

Oga yorubas are betrayals, brood of chameleon

Victor Banjo.....who was imprisoned by hausa fualni but was released by Ojukwu....automatically started plotting a coup agaunst him......haba

Anyway he deserve what he got.......

if to say naija divide today......which people will u prefer to go with

Igbo or hausa.......?

Answer.....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Jaideyone(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2017
stev120:

ogun.. apc
Oyo. ..apc
ondo. ..apc
osun. ..apc
kwara.... apc

after all these gibberish the difference between PDP and APC votes in the southwest was just 300k. buhari got 2.1m and jona got 1.8m in the southwest. who is to blame? I blame Jonathan.

- Tinubu played an important role in the 2011 election for Jonathan to win the southwest. what happened after the election? he was sidelined. jona even attempted to jail him via cct

- during the campaigns. it wasn't a Yoruba man that called APC amala party. your dvmb people went ahead to label APC amala party during the rallies in the east yet you expect the majority of amala lovers to give you their votes?

- during the campaigns. Jonathan and PDP never told us their plans for the southwest. instead the focus was on demonizing Tinubu and buhari. we all watched with disgust how PDP kept tarnishing their image on AIT and nta. even if the other person is bad, why must we vote for you when you cant tell us how you intend to better our lives?

BTW was there any agreement between southwest and south east t both vote Jonathan in 2015? Yoruba people were at the fore front of the criticism that brought down Jonathan's government as far back as January 2012. so how come you were foolishly expecting our votes 3 years later? where was the agreement signed? who are the Yoruba governors that promised Jonathan Yoruba votes? or are you relying o the likes of bode gorge and ffk who are serial losers in the southwest to get our votes?

as for the civil war, Yoruba didn't play an active role in the war until ojukwu sent banjo to invade ore. it was after the ore battle that yorubas played an active role. you have yourself to blame for your misfortunes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Jaideyone(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2017
profmiganigal:

Are u done

Oga yorubas are betrayals, brood of chameleon

Victor Banjo.....who was imprisoned by hausa fualni but was released by Ojukwu....automatically started plotting a coup agaunst him......haba

Anyway he deserve what he got.......

if to say naija divide today......which people will u prefer to go with

Igbo or hausa.......?

Answer.....
lol so you foolishly believe banjo a Yoruba man was plotting coup against ojukwu in a country dominated by ibos (at least 80% IBO)? and you think any man will be foolish enough to try such a coup? there's no type of lie you can't swallow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
after all these gibberish the difference between PDP and APC votes in the southwest was just 300k. buhari got 2.1m and jona got 1.8m in the southwest. who is to blame? I blame Jonathan.

- Tinubu played an important role in the 2011 election for Jonathan to win the southwest. what happened after the election? he was sidelined. jona even attempted to jail him via cct

- during the campaigns. it wasn't a Yoruba man that called APC amala party. your dvmb people went ahead to label APC amala party during the rallies in the east yet you expect the majority of amala lovers to give you their votes?

- during the campaigns. Jonathan and PDP never told us their plans for the southwest. instead the focus was on demonizing Tinubu and buhari. we all watched with disgust how PDP kept tarnishing their image on AIT and nta. even if the other person is bad, why must we vote for you when you cant tell us how you intend to better our lives?

BTW was there any agreement between southwest and south east t both vote Jonathan in 2015? Yoruba people were at the fore front of the criticism that brought down Jonathan's government as far back as January 2012. so how come you were foolishly expecting our votes 3 years later? where was the agreement signed? who are the Yoruba governors that promised Jonathan Yoruba votes? or are you relying o the likes of bode gorge and ffk who are serial losers in the southwest to get our votes?

as for the civil war, Yoruba didn't play an active role in the war until ojukwu sent banjo to invade ore. it was after the ore battle that yorubas played an active role. you have yourself to blame for your misfortunes

i am glad that the yorubas have seen the result of their vote is it sweet. .
what was buhari plan for the South West. .have he signed the 2014 national conference.

it seems like the day have not yet break for the yorubas. ..
Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Jaideyone(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2017
stev120:

i am glad that the yorubas have seen the result of their vote is it sweet. .
what was buhari plan for the South West. .have he signed the 2014 national conference.

it seems like the day have not yet break for the yorubas. ..
yes we've seen the result. Jonathan failed too. it doesn't mean we won't vote someone else in 2019. voting who you want when there was no agreement is no betrayal. it's time for you to get over the election loss

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by stev120(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
yes we've seen the result. Jonathan failed too. it doesn't mean we won't vote someone else in 2019. voting who you want when there was no agreement is no betrayal. it's time for you to get over the election loss

i don't need to prove Jonathan's achievement its self proved...
and the Igbos will never regret voting oga jona
because we never participate in bringing this failure you admit to reality
Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by Jaideyone(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2017
stev120:

i don't need to prove Jonathan's achievement its self proved...
and the Igbos will never regret voting oga jona
because we never participate in bringing this failure you admit to reality
lol indeed. at least we know things are hard now because the country is earning 55 for a barrel of crude as against the over 100 under Jonathan. even with the high income jona still failed cheesy you won't regret voting him after all he paved all south east roads with gold and employed all ipob yoots cheesy the joke is on you
Re: Who Is Betraying Who, East Or West?? Read History by ipodstinks: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2017
stev120:

ogun.. apc
Oyo. ..apc
ondo. ..apc
osun. ..apc
kwara.... apc

Can you bring out the agreement evidence? A military man seating with a civilian to make agreement? Is your brain working at all?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Gives Osinbajo New Assignment Over Coronavirus / Ogun Indigenes Storm Govt House, Saying "We Are Hungry" (video) / Tompolo’s Letter To Presidency Re-surfaces!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.