Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You (2595 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / About The Ministry Of Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by bunbit23: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Today we are to have a discussion on archangel Raphael. Raphael is the angel of Tuesday. He is the archangel that preside over the affairs on Tuesday's. Archangel Raphael is the healer. His name’s meaning is “God Heals".
He is also known as "the divine physician”.

Archangel Raphael is the one who can heal physical, mental or spiritual problems. He healed Abraham after his circumcision. Raphael also healed Jacob’s dislocated hip.
Raphael appears holding a fish. The Bible says that it is the fish that Tobias caught when he was traveling to Media with Archangel Raphael.

On their journey, Tobias had no idea that he was traveling with an archangel. Raphael taught him how to use the smoke from the fish’s heart and liver to exorcise Tobias’ wife.

Then, before reveling himself, he thought Tobias how to use the gall of the fish to restore the eyesight of his father.
Due to this journey, Raphael became the protector angel of the travelers. Today we known and recognize him as a great guardian for travelers.
You can pray for his protection anytime you are going to a journey. He will keep you company and protect you.

Archangel Raphael is considered the Guardian Angel of humanity.
Raphael is the angel who helped Noah build the ark. Later, he gave Noah a medical book before they got ready for the flood.

Raphael is the angel who gave the special ring to Solomon. With the help of this ring, Solomon was able to control thousands of demons. These demons were working on Solomon’s big temple. They built it in only one night.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by bunbit23: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
What you need to know about your archangels and your angels. Now looking at spirituality and Christian belief today, you see a big gap.
The difference is clear.
Christianity lack true spiritual formation and knowledge leading to deception.
How many of you knew about Solomon's ring?
The magic power found on it!
Solomon upon his wisdom was given a ring which helped him built the temple. This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons and to speak with animals. Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, his signet ring, or its supposed design, came to be seen as an amulet or
talisman.
The ring was made from brass and iron, and the two parts were used to seal written commands to good and evil spirits respectively.

Archangel Raphael is the first angel who entered the Bethesda pool. The person who entered it next was instantly cured by his disease.

Archangel Raphael is very often seen at ill patients. He takes care of people who suffer from health issues. You can ask for his help anytime you or your loved ones have health problems. He loves to heal and teach others to heal. He can teach you to heal yourself and others. The spiritual healers very often ask for Raphael’s help and protection before a healing session.

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Its all about spiritual information, enlightenment to help build your spiritual state. Knowledge is power and the power you need to do exploit. Without knowledge, you can't exercise power. Without power your existence is null and void. Without power, you are like an empty vessels which makes most noise as a result of emptiness. Prepare yourself to become who you were meant to be.

You are a being, a human being. There's a purpose for your creation. The most high never make a mistake therefore your presence wasn't by coincidence. It was by divine mandate. I charge you to leave up to mandate.
Be a man and a woman of inspiration. Take a bold spiritual step to overcome your present state. I don't care and never want to know your state of been all am sure is that you are great. As a human being, let the purpose of his creation be made manifest in you. Don't give up while its not time to do so. Shun to succumb to your enemies plot.
You have an angel.
Your guardians are there for you. They are here for you. It's your duty and responsibility to recognize them while they take up your cause

1 Like

Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by bunbit23: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Avoid being victim of religious bigotry. They are weak and ignorant activities. Powerless and nonentity in the realm of spirit. They have nothing to offer if not to rip you apart. They can't afford a meal without your support. They can't earn a living without your contribution. They have no power as assumed. Why must you follow the powerless? Why must you be with them?
You need nothing to become the man if not knowledge. I mean spiritual knowledge!
That's all you need to become the man and woman of your dream
Why not seek for it now?
Go for spiritual information not for self acclaimed spiritual directors. They are blind in spirit and can't lead you anywhere hence they know no where. What I know I have said and shall keep saying it till infinity. Truth is bitter but can't avoid to say it.
You have angels!
And I think that's all you needs to give your life a meaning!
They are like rain to the crops.
Sun to the earth.
They are dew in the morning.
They are the stars that give light in dark hour.
Know your angels!
They are the most powerful.
Call them upon trouble and tribulations.
Call them by their names according to their individuals responsibilities.
I have given your the key which you needed to invoke them.
Why not take a step and avoid complaints.
What is that you are lookin for that the angels won't show you?
Your inability to get them is as a result of your ignorant.
This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules
We let you know the truth.
We guide you by spiritual steps. Welcome to light house of wisdom. Have a good day as you enjoy your angels teaching.
Pls do your best to read bible always. Make angels your great companion.
They are the most wonderful friends you will ever have in life.
One with them is greater and mighty.

For more of this spiritual updates, write to join our Whatsaap spiritual forum for daily spiritual information. Its non religious forum! We are not a religious group neither do we have belief or special activities if not to reach out the truth. Truth is what shall set you free and the truth we make known through spiritual information. Letting you know what you suppose to know as a human being about divine possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by Ensho: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Am Not On Whatsapp,i Am So Trilled By Ur Post,i Need More,how Do I Recognise My Angels
Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by diamondpaul(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pls would love to keep on be informed by ur wonderful spiritual secretive....
Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by AstuteJay: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Never ever fall into the trap of this fool, he is a fraudster. Check his other threads where he was exposed.

Don't join any Whatsapp group
Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by bunbit23: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
( question people ask)
[10/12, 18:14] Victor Abuja: GM,what is different between your reincarnator and guiding Angel.

(answer)
[10/13, 02:13] Odogwuakataaka: Before now, we have defined guardian angels in broad ways. A guardian angel is an angel that is assigned to protect and guide a particular person, kingdom or country. Its a spiritual mandate.

Guardian Angels don't all work in the same way. They adapt their approach according to their personality and responsibility. If you have been following our angels teachings, you could understand more better.
[10/13, 02:20] Odogwuakataaka: Reincarnation is a spiritual concept that represents a person who dies, his/her soul returns back to the earth to live in a new body (especially in form of human) in account to his previous life.
[10/13, 02:23] Odogwuakataaka: Reading from the lines, its obvious that both do not have a common relationship neither do they share similar goals.
[10/13, 02:26] Odogwuakataaka: There are obvious reasons for reincarnation. One chooses to reincarnate for repay of debts, to learn new things, to teach others and so many other reasons best known to him/her.
[10/13, 02:31] Odogwuakataaka: A reincarnator always take note of these purpose and live to fulfill the task in most cases owing to spiritual forces as seen in him/her. This have to take us to life after death to understand it more better.
[10/13, 02:31] Odogwuakataaka: Why we need spiritual knowledge
[10/13, 02:34] Odogwuakataaka: Remember, few days ago, I meant us to understand that spiritual knowledge is not all about ones success but have greater deals. Spiritual knowledge helps your spiritual vibrations to a certain balance where one has to exercise some certain powers after death.
[10/13, 02:34] Odogwuakataaka: This has to do with the possibility of reincarnation
[10/13, 02:35] Odogwuakataaka: Not every soul can reincarnate
[10/13, 02:37] Odogwuakataaka: After death, in the realms of spirit where all soul existed, there are forces.
[10/13, 02:38] Odogwuakataaka: Though they are not strange forces rather than souls that exist after life.
[10/13, 02:39] Odogwuakataaka: There is where we witness power tussle greater than what we have here in physical plane
[10/13, 02:41] Odogwuakataaka: Souls can be intimidate, persecute, as a result of ones spiritual ignorant.
[10/13, 02:43] Odogwuakataaka: Souls that refused to recognized their spiritual state while on physical plane ( which is regarded is missionary world) suffers most tribulations.
[10/13, 02:47] Odogwuakataaka: They becomes servants to the most powerful souls which governs and have to help them carry out some evil missions against the people that leaves in the present plane ( earth). This is possible a situation whereby the powerful souls are evils, they becomes the most tormenting and ruling souls in positions of demons.
[10/13, 02:50] Odogwuakataaka: While they influence the weaker souls, the soul has to be sent back to this physical plane taking his/body for spiritual assignment.
[10/13, 02:52] Odogwuakataaka: Most assignments because it has true origination from evil soul must have evil interpretations. They are the souls/spirits that cause harm to people and inflicts disease to victims.
[10/13, 02:54] Odogwuakataaka: This trouble and mission continues till infinity and the soul must suffer the penalty as a result of spiritual ignorant
[10/13, 02:56] Odogwuakataaka: This is why you are called to take knowledge of spiritual information to help build your spiritual vibrations so your present and after life will be fare for you.
[10/13, 02:58] Odogwuakataaka: Why I brought this little information is to help us understand that not all souls or persons that dies has chances for reincarnation
[10/13, 02:59] Odogwuakataaka: But we most have this chance upon spiritual knowledge which help build our balance so that most wished are accomplished now and then
[10/13, 03:06] Odogwuakataaka: .....so that our most wishes are......

1 Like

Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by bunbit23: 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
[10/13, 03:14] Victor Abuja: GM,Thanks a lot understand better.
[10/13, 03:16] Victor Abuja: GM,Thanks a lot i understand better.

[10/13, 09:41] Ezebili Chidera Jude: Nice one GM

[10/13, 10:03] Osita Apapa: As we have a guardian angel why do we pray with candle. Good morning sir.

[10/14, 07:52] Odogwuakataaka: You asked a good question which deserve an answer
[10/14, 07:53] Odogwuakataaka: To answer your question, let's first understand candle light
[10/14, 07:56] Odogwuakataaka: Candle is only a wax with rid which help light to shine. It has no spiritual representation until you empower it. This is why we sometimes make use of it in our various homes instead of electricity.
[10/14, 07:57] Odogwuakataaka: But same Candle light has the power of magic while applied for spiritual consciousness.
[10/14, 08:04] Odogwuakataaka: Just like your question, why we do we pray with candle as we have a guardian Angel? Understand angels are astral energies, light and positive energies. Since light is nature's way of transferring energy through space, therefore we understand this better in spiritual services the importance of burning candles during prayer rituals.
[10/14, 08:09] Odogwuakataaka: Lighting candles during prayers for angels/positive energies is an important religious tradition. Traced back in the Old Testament times where an oil lamp is lighted to “keep a flame burning perpetually”
(Exodus 27:19-20)
as “perpetual incense before the Lord from generation to generation”
(Exodus 30:7-cool
and as a “lamp stand in the Tent of Meeting…
set up before the Lord as He has commanded Moses” (Exodus 40:24-25).

[10/14, 08:10] Osita Apapa: Thanks GM. Good morning sir

[10/14, 08:13] Odogwuakataaka: In the realms of spirit, we see various colors which stands for different angels. Every angels with his color which the knowledge help effects candle burning during prayer rituals.
[10/14, 08:18] Odogwuakataaka: We don't burn candle light regardless the color. Colors are the first thing that should call to mind whenever we set to burn a candle light. Purpose of your prayer determines the color of candles you are to burn for perfect rituals. We are to understand this in no distance time while we discuss candle. It's a topic of its own which will take us times to bring out all necessary information for better understanding. Keep update!

[10/14, 08:28] Adomi Omoka Warri: Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by bunbit23: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
[9/27, 08:40] Odogwuakataaka: Last time we talked about archangel Michael being the archangel of Sunday and he who is as God, the commander in chief of heavenly armies ( the great warrior ). This morning we are going to discuss the archangel of Monday in person of Gabriel. Archangel Gabriel whose names means " God is my strength " is angel of divine messenger, messenger of the most high and angel of announcement.
[9/27, 08:42] Odogwuakataaka: Archangel Gabriel first appears in Daniel’s vision.

In the eighth chapter of Daniel, the prophet has a vision about a ram and a goat horn.
Prophet Daniel has a hard time understanding this vision. So someone “who looked like a man” comes to explain it to him. This person’s name is Gabriel.
[9/27, 08:48] Odogwuakataaka: Gabriel is the only female archangel. She helps writers, teachers, journalists and artists to convey their message, to find motivation and confidence, and to market their skills.
She also assists in overcoming issues of fear and procrastination in communication as well as in all areas related to children, helping during conception, pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing.
Gabriel sends message through dream. She often visit people while they are dreaming. Gabriel often hopes that her appearances in people's dreams will inspire them to pursue greater purity in their lives.
[9/27, 08:52] Odogwuakataaka: Gabriel’s second appearance in the Bible is in the book of Luke. He is the one who announces to Zechariah the priest that he is going to have a son (John the Baptist).

Zechariah is confused by the message, more on that later. He asks Gabriel how he can be sure that this is going to happen.

Gabriel responds with a mic drop (and I paraphrase): “I’m Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God and he sent me to tell you this good news.” (Luke 1:19)
[9/27, 08:54] Odogwuakataaka: Gabriel only speaks to three Bible characters.
Gabriel speaks with Daniel, the prophet and sage. The most high sends Gabriel to Daniel in response to Daniel’s prayers (and confusion about those visions).

Gabriel next speaks to Zechariah the priest, to tell him about the coming birth of John the Baptist.

The last person Gabriel speaks with is Mary, the mother of Christ. He famously announces that even though she is a virgin, she will bear the Son of God.
[9/27, 08:56] Odogwuakataaka: There’s no record of Gabriel having wings.

The Bible tells us that Gabriel came to Daniel “in swift flight,” it never mentions wings (Da 9:21).
[9/27, 09:00] Odogwuakataaka: Archangel Gabriel names the two greatest humans to ever live.

When it comes to baby naming, Gabriel gets the highest honor.
When Gabriel tells Mary that she will bear a son, he tells her that his name is to be Christ (Luke 1:31).
Being that Christ is the Son of the most high, the Messiah, and the exact representation of God’s nature (Hebrew 1:3), it’s safe to say he is the greatest human to walk the earth.

But that’s not the only baby Gabriel names!
When Gabriel startles Zechariah in the temple, he tells the priest to name his son John (Luke 1:13). In Matthew’s Gospel, Jesus states that among the sons of women, nobody is greater than John the Baptist. Although the very least in the kingdom of God would be greater than John (Mt 11:11).
[9/27, 09:02] Odogwuakataaka: @ArchangelRaphael
[9/27, 09:02] Odogwuakataaka: Lectures on Raphael reaches you later. Keep update.

1 Like

Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by bunbit23: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Ensho:
Am Not On Whatsapp,i Am So Trilled By Ur Post,i Need More,how Do I Recognise My Angels

Search "Light House Of Wisdom" on Facebook and request to join our Facebook group page for spiritual updates.
Re: Know Your Angels And See How They Can Be Of Help To You by bunbit23: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2017
diamondpaul:
Pls would love to keep on be informed by ur wonderful spiritual secretive....

Search "Light House Of Wisdom" on Facebook and request to join our Facebook group page for spiritual updates.

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Girlfriend Keep Showering Curses On Him For Not Marrying Her / Senator Yerima And His 13 Year Old Bride / Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.