Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (64276 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Says Yes(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by KKKWHITE(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
died due to intake of hard drugs the question now is where will his soul go to
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by blowjob: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
RIP Dj Olu angry am sure the guy must have gotten a good heart cry but y are the good people dying and the bad people are living to continue doing the bad deeds shocked no evil will befall us in Jesus name. make God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss, he's even planning on opening car wash and petrol station shocked bad belle people just kill the innocent soul...
WATIN DIS ONE DEY WRITE... angry angry
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by ybalogs(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
A friend shared this with me on WhatsApp:

"So popular hip-hop musician Davido lost 3 three of his friends within 3 days under mysterious circumstances..Tagbo, DJ Olu( Son of Dapo Abiodun of Heyden Energy) and Chimezie .

The world is accusing him of money rituals forgetting that these boys (No disrespect to the dead please) are too enmeshed in drugs that they sleep and wake with all sorts of drugs be it meth, codeine, refnol etc.

This brings me to how ignorant we have become as parents or how sophisticated our youths have metamorphosed in creating a facade that we find difficult to break into...The rich kids with our celebrities especially musicians go to the club they drink vodka, smoke shisha, take all sorts of cocktail, smoke SK, top it up with codeine, meth and refnol and they'll take 3 to 4 hookers for their sexual fantasies and you expect such guy to see the next day?... How??

We need to pay attention to our youths especially when an active guy suddenly starts behaving slow which we mistake for being quiet.

We also need to start investigating what our young girls put in their water bottles because you'll think they are just carrying water not knowing they've got all sorts of drugs mixed into the water.

Also watch of for blue stained tongues anything blue on their tongues is a red flag...

The scary aspect of the whole scenario is that the girls supercedes the boys 3:1 in drug consumption so we need to pay serious attention to them. One is just worried with the trend in our youths....

Good day all.

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by baysol: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
daddy some death are inevitable

just take heart, Davido will do the needful cry cry

O dear what a loss, no matter how rich we may be no one knows the appointed time. RIP TO THE DEAD. My fifty cent advice to the youths be close to Almighty God find him like you're looking for gold and all precious things of the world that the youth waste their energy on nowadays. FIND FOR JEHOVAH AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Crystalline(f): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
So sad...Dear Lord Please do not allow us bury our children....Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by KKKWHITE(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Angelinastto:
Man is the architect of his own destiny
correct

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by slapandfall(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chai.. booked space late.. Imagine them dey beg pikin to go abroad..

This live sha

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
RIP Dj Olu angry am sure the guy must have gotten a good heart cry but y are the good people dying and the bad people are living to continue doing the bad deeds shocked no evil will befall us in Jesus name. make God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss, he's even planning on opening car wash and petrol station shocked bad belle people just kill the innocent soul...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVIk0iT9Lkc have u seen this
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by CastingToVilla(m): 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
If fate can't be changed, why then should we say no to hard drugs? Or bad company? After all, according to you, what would happen would still happen?

IamHopeful:
Fate can't be changed! Whether he was in school or not, death is inevitable. RIP to him though.

Say no to hard drugs, say no to hard drinks, say no to bad company coz evil communication corrupts good manners. #Think#

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
emmabest2000:
It’s already his time

It doesn’t mater where he was or should have been

RIP tequila groups

Bullshvt.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by itsandi(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm... Maybe true sha
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Divay22(f): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
RIP Olu
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Bestman111(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Leave drugs they won't hear. Now u see am......

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by plaetton: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria sickens me.

Yes, any family , especially parents , that suffer the loss of a young child deserves all our sympathies and prayers.

But for goodness sake, this young man was neither hero nor a role model for any young person.
His death appears to be a clear case of death by misadventure .
He was apparently supposed to be in school , getting an education.

His parents in particular, and the general public, rather than this perverse public celebration of his death, ought to be a time of humble and sober reflection on values and attitudes of the current generation of young people.

Shockingly, no one is talking about the cause death and asking serious questions.

Was it drugs, perhaps the first public victims of Fentinyl, the deadly narcotic ravaging America and Europe ?

Was it a case, perhaps, of carbon monoxide poisoning ?

Or was it a case of foul play ?

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by belindar: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rip . Parent should know what their children are into. Cultist, drugs. Most of the rich men children take drugs and their parent can vouch for them not taking it . They always regard people that lives in oshodi and mushin as drug centers. Even ladies nowadays take drugs more than men. Go to joints and clubs . You will find them there. If you ask the parent they will say there children never take drug.
Rip children.
But I don’t buy the idea of parent presence at the burial of their children. They don’t do that where I come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by daveP(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Live every moment asif its your last. That way, your pride would definitely be in check, and youll be a +ve influence.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Shafiiimran99: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
daddy some death are inevitable

just take heart, Davido will do the needful cry cry
Not some but rather death is inevitable
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by belindar: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
The guy is dead . What a big loss to the family. That is what happen when parent refuse to take action on their children where necessary. The father should have mandated him to go back to school on that resumption day and not giving excuses who knows maybe he would have been alive. Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Shafiiimran99: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
belindar:
The guy is dead . What a big loss to the family. That is what happen when parent refuse to take action on their children where necessary. The father should have mandated him to go back to school on that resumption day and not giving excuses who knows maybe he would have been alive. Rip
What if he died on his way to school or when he get there
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by tishbite41(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
davillian:
Death has to be easy because life is hard.
RIP to the 3 of them.
50cent, u ve just reminded me of d g unit golden era
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by belindar: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
What if he died on his way to school or when he get their?

Then there wouldn’t have suspicions. Do you know if it is overseas that it cost heavily for criminal investigations of these magnitude. But just because Nigeria is a country that don’t follow due process that is why you don’t know the implications of these death on the tax payers.
I know death is inevitable but can be avoided. The power belongs to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by tiwiex(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
emmabest2000:
It’s already his time

It doesn’t mater where he was or should have been

RIP tequila groups
Your comment reminded me of the short narrative "Death Speaks". Had to Google it.

There was a merchant in Baghdad who sent his servant to market to buy provisions and in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now when I was in the marketplace I was jostled by a woman in the crowd and when I turned I saw it was Death that jostled me. She looked at me and made a threatening gesture; now, lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city and avoid my fate. I will go to Samarra and there Death will not find me. The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs in its flanks and as fast as the horse could gallop he went. Then the merchant went down to the market-place and he saw me standing in the crowd and he came to me and said, Why did you make a threatening gesture to my servant when you saw him this morning? That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Baghdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by vanhelsing1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
its really painful to loose a matured guy especially at dis point in time..d family will Really b pained by dis irreparable loss..
I jus need to use dis opportunity to advice youths to b careful wt d kind of life dey live now..
sometimes tragedy hapens to b d result wen u live an over indulgent and excessive lifestyle.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Jimmy231: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
He might still have cultist as friends and he might mistakenly massacre him one day

OD'ARINAAKO
Wish kind brain you get? Wath does cultism have to do with this
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by udemzyudex(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
When you mingle with the wrong people
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by DJperdurabo: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
CastingToVilla:

If fate can't be changed, why then should we say no to hard drugs? Or bad company? After all, according to you, what would happen would still happen?

Don't subscribe to that Destiny thingy. All that Fate, Que Sera Sera, Predestination stuff don't hold water in my opinion.

Man is the architect of his own fate, the captain of his own soul. Why else do you think there's the law of Karma? Predestination negates the tenets of that law.

I believe with our actions or lack of, we forge our own destinies.

Period.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by DedeNkem: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
If he had died on his way to school, what would you say then? That you sent him to his death by pushing to go back to school? I guess you won't say that.

Some Nigerians and their horrible mentality sef!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by charlsecy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamHopeful:
Fate can't be changed! Whether he was in school or not, death is inevitable.
Are our decisions determined by fate?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by DJperdurabo: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
daveP:
Live every moment asif its your last. That way, your pride would definitely be in check, and youll be a +ve influence.

Live fast, die young and leave a pretty/handsome corpse (that is if no be trailer wen carry iron road+cement you go use your 2017 Porsche jam due to highness and over speeding as that case dem no go see corpse bury self talkless of leaving an ugly corpse).
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Lomprico2: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Big man pikin.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by charlsecy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
HyconMojo:
What will be will be ... He could have died anyhow and anywhere if it's God's time
Is it GOD who determines when and how we die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.