Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father (64277 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In School & He Says Yes(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by KxngKrypt(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Too late for all that now. May the young man rest in peace.

The family would definitely not want to remember that weed was found in the young man's car.

I always tell myself that I wouldn't wanna die in compromising circumstances, no matter how or when I go.
I think that should be everyone's prayer, to die well.

Chai, this guy's death moves me almost to the point of death. Wasted life.

Does weed kill on the short term?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by DanseMacabre(m): 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
KxngKrypt:

Does weed kill on the short term?

Would you like to die with hard drugs around you, irrespective of what killed you?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by KxngKrypt(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Would you like to die with hard drugs around you, irrespective of what killed you?

You wouldn't say that if a pack of Marlboro was found in the car, would you?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by DanseMacabre(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
KxngKrypt:

You wouldn't say that if a pack of Marlboro was found in the car, would you?

Are Marlboros now hard drugs?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by heendrix(m): 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
mikolosis:
R.I.P DJ Olu... But Davido should have attended,my thoughts though....
He attended
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by YelloweWest: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nairaland is filled with such hypocrisy.

2 privilaged young men die with drugs found in their car and everyone feels sorry for them.

But if a young woman's body is found as a result of suspected ritualist na curses upon curses.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by franugo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
RIP Dj Olu angry am sure the guy must have gotten a good heart cry but y are the good people dying and the bad people are living to continue doing the bad deeds shocked no evil will befall us in Jesus name. make God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss, he's even planning on opening car wash and petrol station shocked bad belle people just kill the innocent soul...

bad belle? Na them tell make him go smoke weed?? Most likely, he caused his own death...in any case, RIP to d dead
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Edelweiss44: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
He might still have cultist as friends and he might mistakenly massacre him one day

OD'ARINAAKO

You see why I love you so much?!! You have just said the exact same thing I was thinking immediately I read the story. I love you so much that I would like God to reveal His son Jesus to you, so you can be genuinely born again and we can make it to heaven together. I don't want to miss you when I get to heaven pls
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamHopeful:
Fate can't be changed! Whether he was in school or not, death is inevitable. RIP to him though.

Say no to hard drugs, say no to hard drinks, say no to bad company coz evil communication corrupts good manners. #Think#

If he had said no to hard drugs & bad company he wouldn't have been dead. Dead is inevitable but it can be shifted.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by 9japrof(m): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexialin:
If some people get sense small, they could easily avert death from knocking on their door.

With the video of the money in his boot and throwing money in the air.

The guys death is inevitable. If not that day? Definitely another day and at his prime.

What a loss.
If you have so much money be wise, don't display it foolishly. Use your head And don't do drugs. Let your mental faculty be up to date.

Rip Dj Olu cry

So love the bolded, una no go kill person for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by EmpressT(f): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nawa o... O ma se o! Three young guys just waka pass life like that? Hmmm..... May their soul rest in peace but the koko thing be say they get to eternal paradise. Life is such a misery. I encourage the youths of this generation to be completely devoted to the Lord Jesus Christ, the only salvation to an everlasting enjoyment after death. Free yourselves from the pleasures of this terrible universe cos all is vanity. You came on earth with nothing and you leave when you die the same way. People do not want to hear and believe the truth rather they love to please their own desires. If you are doing right, continue to do good and if you are doing evil continue as well. A time is coming when the goats among you will be separated from the sheep. I pray we will be counted worthy for righteousness in Jesus name-Amen.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
rip
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by CloudResident(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
9jvirgin:
I know this family very well. Truly; Ile Ola ni yonu.

Òdodo Òrò undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Reeefe(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigerian fathers will never stop
smh
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by ehizojase(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2017
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Angelinastto(f): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2017
KKKWHITE:
correct
why the sad face tho?
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Ademola121(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Investigations reveal a lot of surprises. Here are my own questions as I wish the dead Rest In Peace

1. What did both Chime and Dj Olu do jointly that resulted in their death at the same time? What was the common thing they did

2. I would have thought that all these expensive cars that stars have should have common and ordinary in built cameras to monitor what happens in their cars

3. Can autopsy be done by a private hand because I'm not so sure our technology is advanced enough to reveal such investigation as to what a Nigerian ate, smoked or drank that led to their death

4. We are still in Africa, can't the family consult high powered babalawo since we say we have them to invoke a spirit to avenge these deaths?

Maybe we should all take a cue from this event

Make your ways straight, death issues no quit notices

Just like Dagrin and Dj Olu, those exhibits found in their cars at death MAY NOT be instrumental to their deaths but we are too mentally lazy to dig deep into the unknown

Most times, more meets the eyes that what we process in our minds

R
I
P
To the dead. May God console all aggrieved parties to this mishap. May God help us who are stil alive and born without a silver spoon
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by Ademola121(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Investigations reveal a lot of surprises. Here are my own questions as I wish the dead Rest In Peace

1. What did both Chime and Dj Olu do jointly that resulted in their death at the same time? What was the common thing they did

2. I would have thought that all these expensive cars that stars have should have common and ordinary in built cameras to monitor what happens in their cars

3. Can autopsy be done by a private hand because I'm not so sure our technology is advanced enough to reveal such investigation as to what a Nigerian ate, smoked or drank that led to their death

4. We are still in Africa, can't the family consult high powered babalawo since we say we have them to invoke a spirit to avenge these deaths?

Maybe we should all take a cue from this event

Make your ways straight, death issues no quit notices

Just like Dagrin and Dj Olu, those exhibits found in their cars at death MAY NOT be instrumental to their deaths but we are too mentally lazy to dig deep into the unknown

Most times, more meets the eyes that what we process in our minds

R
I
P
To the dead. May God console all aggrieved parties to this mishap. May God help us who are stil alive and born without a silver spoon
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Dapo Abiodun: If DJ Olu Had Gone Back To School, He Wouldn’t Have Died - Father by KxngKrypt(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Are Marlboros now hard drugs?
See that's the thing.... Yet Cigarettes are 10x more dangerous than marijuana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha Meets Ojukaye Amachere, APC Chairman In Rivers State / Saka Shares Photo Of His Beautiful Wife With A Funny Caption / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.