Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Loose Fat 100% Guaranteed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loose Fat 100% Guaranteed (557 Views)

Home Remedies For Sagging Breasts 100% Guaranteed ! / Home Treatment For Sagging Breasts. 100% Guaranteed! / Let's Help You Sell Your Health Products On Facebook/instagram. 100% Guaranteed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loose Fat 100% Guaranteed by fatlossdoctorr: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello, house,

I am a fitness coach, conventionally known as a personal trainer. I will be updating this thread with general fitness tips and well-being periodically. Do not hesitate to throw in your questions if you have difficulty losing weight, adding weight, growing muscles, eating right and other related issues.

You should subscribe to this thread for general fitness tips tailored to the Nigerian way of life. cool

Re: Loose Fat 100% Guaranteed by nevachange(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Loose Fat 100% Guaranteed by fatlossdoctorr: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
nevachange:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1xtpIFSZIg

I'm trying to get the context of your post, as it is not accompanied with any texts.

I noticed that many people have this idea that losing fat has to do with only physical activities like cardiovascular and/or strength exercise, but this is simply wrong, to put mildly. In the science of losing fat, the prime factor is what goes into your mouth. You can't outrun a bad diet. You may workout 23 hours a day but if you do not eat right, you will still be fat.

Even without any executed physical activities, it is infinitely possible to burn fat if one eat right. Humans are not sedentary in nature. Our bodies are designed in ways that facilitate physical activities. If you walk around your house, cook, take a shower, use the toilet and other daily activities, your body burn calories and interpret it as a normal activity you usually do in the Gym, this process is known as NEAT (Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis).

You are what you eat.
Re: Loose Fat 100% Guaranteed by badgan(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2017
How is your progress now. Would like to see you transform smiley
Re: Loose Fat 100% Guaranteed by oomiyale(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
U still haven't mention how to lose weight
badgan:
How is your progress now. Would like to see you transform smiley
Re: Loose Fat 100% Guaranteed by fatlossdoctorr: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
When it comes to the science of weight loss, most people wrongly think it has to do with regular intense exercise, such as the previously posted videos. Food corporation, gyms, and corporate interest have successfully deceived the mass that in order to lose fat, you should just exercise. Every time I go to the Gym, I see lots of fat people working themselves to exhaust, sweating profusely, thinking that spending more time on the treadmill makes a difference. Though I wish them success, I still see many of them looking the same months after month, and they wonder why they can't lose weight.

Now let me make this point clear. EXERCISING TO LOSE FAT IS AN ATTEMPT IN FUTILITY. To paraphrase, you won't lose fat by running every day, or doing hard physical activities, although it helps, it accounts for less than 25% of weight loss. Look around you, you will see lots of fat Okada men, bus drivers, and people with quotidian intense jobs. If losing fat is not directly proportional with physical activities, then what is it? it simply boils down to understanding how the body stores fat. With this knowledge in mind, you will save yourself countless hours in doing futile exercise to lose weight. you will smartly eat what you like, and you will still reduce fat.

It is also very possible to lose fat while leading a sedentary lifestyle. You can sit at home all day and still lose fat. It is the natural way the body is designed to work, and if you revert back to that process, body fat levels will dissipate effortlessly. You will feel stronger, agile and confident in your appearance. It is unfortunate that most people know about sport, politics, celebrities etc without understanding how food reacts in their body, without trying to understand concepts like calories, BMI, visceral and subcutaneous fat, glycemic foods, nutrients etc. Living healthy is basically one thing, that is to have a healthy relationship with what anything that goes into your mouth.

In my next post, I will talk about the science that is related to weight loss. It will be very practical and understandable by the layman. Stay in touch. wink

(1) (Reply)

Acne Facts: What You Need To Know About Acne / 25 Natural Tips On How To Relieve Back Pain / BE CAREFUL Cervical Cancer Is A Silent Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.