Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) (46826 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
A Nigerian man, Paul, was delighted to help his wife by bathing their new born baby. According to new father, he decided to do so in order for his wife to rest properly as he was elated to bath and dress his baby up. Social media users have hailed the caring father after these photos were posted online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-in-happy-mood-as-he-bathes-new-born-baby.html

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kudos to him.

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by PapaBaby: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Very nice

21 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by delugajackson: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin

He deserves Father of the year award.

188 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by dnoable08: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Was your wife resting or was she snapping you?
Abeg shift

212 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Asek1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
dnoable08:
Abeg shift

Bro you on point

80 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Homeboiy: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Not a new thing nah

I could remember when I was 6_months old

My dad use to bath me every night kiss

38 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Malawian(m): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not a new thing nah

339 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by delugajackson: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not a new thing nah

Are you related to Mr Lie Mohammed?

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cute. Its necessary for fathers to bond with their babies.

9 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Homeboiy: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
delugajackson:

Are you related to Mr Lie Mohammed?

How do you mean?
Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Babies be crying when they are being bathed but they can play with water on behalf of Africa. See the baby's mouth like wuween wuweeen. Chilling for my twins.

54 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Veraatabeh(f): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
MADUBI:
Babies be crying when they are being bathed but they can play with water on behalf of Africa. See the baby's mouth like wuween wuweeen. Chilling for my twins.
papa ejime

10 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Diamond23(f): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Husband material,me likey wink grin
Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Ericaikince(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
We call this gbewudani in Afoja language grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't like carrying new born babies talkless of bathing the baby...they look fragile to me

Kudos to women o

20 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
In my country Nigeria? This is great.

2 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dis is not new na angry

1 Like

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cool.
Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by YelloweWest: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Goog one daddy
Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by favourmic(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
how many times them wan post this pictures?

1 Like

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Only irresponsible Fathers have time for such a crap. The wife needs rest who took those images
Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Alusman(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Much ado about nothing. He's doing what he's supposed to do! How many times are women praised for bathing their babies? It is normal. And this too, is normal.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by loadedvibes: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Naso... the woman juju game tight
Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by momodub: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
So cool
Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
dnoable08:
Abeg shift
Savage you are grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by balogun16(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
that man is a very weak man. is that not supposed to be the work of a woman? which yeye rest. I pray this stupid man did not marry a feminist as a wife. the world is coming to an end weak men everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) by Legolast: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.