Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,694 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars (24349 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Actually, these “inventions” have made me cry and laugh at the same time

This is the age of inventions. Every day you hear something new about electric cars, hybrid cars, new airplanes, flying (hovering) boards, thousands of different ways to look at the time, new operating systems, new gadgets for communication, new rockets and new ways to travel to Mars. However, in the wake of all those inventions, there are those crazy things some people love to do to their crashed, broken or simply, damaged cars.

Let’s take a look at some of those crazy “inventions”.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Did you know that duck tapes are an universal repair tool?

He really thinks that a duck tape can hold this bonnet in place?

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sticks and Stones!!

Ok, ok this one is innovative!

18 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is something… very unusual…

Is this actually allowed by law?

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
A huge shopping cart

First of all, I like Golf. I think that it is one of the most resilient cars ever made. However, I didn’t know that it is light enough to stand on a wheel this small…

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Meanwhile in Russia

It looks cool…

17 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
A cute way to hide a scratch

Maybe this was placed there by a person that actually damaged the car as a gesture of peace?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Can this really work?

It is cheaper than a real shock absorber but come on!!

15 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Doors? Who needs doors?!

Enough money for the new engine, but no money for a door…

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Trotters Inc 2017

The force is strong with this one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
That grille could have been better

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Old car with new stitching

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
New Key

Install some dope switches for everyone to think that you have NOS, But use a Lollypop as an ignition key…

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nicely done

This guy is a pro. It actually looks good.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by wtfcoded: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
That shock absorber...inspiring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Which trim level is this?

My neighbor bought a brand new SUV with dual climate control. My wife thought that it was way better than the climate control in our car. This was my answer.
Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Gangsta’

I told the police that my car doesn’t have a number plate slot. They told me to make some…

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dude we don’t have a spare tire! No problem

This has to be somewhere in Russia!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well, this one is in Russia

So creative!

24 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
New steering wheel fail

Is it odd that I am not even thinking about how crazy this solution really is? The only thing that I worry about are those seat covers!

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
This bumper fix is awesome!

I am only hoping that this solution is only temporary.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
OMG. this is really hilarious.
Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by talk2saintify(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
preciousuweh:
OMG. this is really hilarious.

lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by DanielsParker(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2017
lool
Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by Explorers(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol...Crazy folks out theregrin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by Certified007: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2017
they have posted this poo before now
Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by sainttwist1(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2017
loooooooool
Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by morbeta(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2017
This is hilariously laughous and a rib crackertasia. Infact the early morning laughism caused by this posture have relieved many of enebedomphobia of the monstrous state of Nigeria and acute divisive mannerism of Jubrin of sudan after reading the IMF outburst

All the vehicles represents the state of Nigeria.
Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by Ezedon(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Eye can see
Re: Hilarious Photos of Things People Use To Repair Their Cars by Pavore9: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2017
Ns by force to drive car level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Narrowly Escaped Vehicle Impoundment in Lagos / Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? / Ghastly Accident Claims 3 Lives Along Akure-Owo Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.