Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (51122 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by gaffyGIFT: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
this is sycho woman.................. they need to test this woman brain .... shes like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by joepentwo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
aunty Kemi co kill grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by enemyofprogress: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
They should even silence you,your amebo too much. Always looking for attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by onatisi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
goodnews777:
Why are NIGERIANS so stupid? No one has a right to harass anyone. This woman should be left alone. She has not done anything criminal.

you are the one who is absolutely chronically stupid . maybe you dont know that it is a serious offence in any country for anyone to obstruct,resist or evade police arrest or questioning .
so you want to tell me that if she is in America and the police want to take her away for questioning , they will allow her to go and hide in a toilet and delay them ?
whenever the police demands your attention, as a law abiding citizen , you are to produce yourself voluntarily . what she is even doing is an offence under the law
so she had her own court case today and she was tweeting about davido issue as if she is the IPO handling the case , funny woman

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by enemyofprogress: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:
angry Did she stole our Yams?
kai this your English na made in aba,so igbotic grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by talk2percy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Then stay in that toilet and don't try to come out...case dismissed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by chi4ik(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:
angry Did she stole our Yams?
your grammatical error need TB Joshua's attention....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by talk2percy(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
kai this your English na made in aba,so igbotic grin grin
And who says made in Aba stuffs are not original or that the Igbos are not good English writers or speakers? You?? Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by enemyofprogress: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
talk2percy:
And who says made in Aba stuffs are not original or that the Igbos are not good English writers or speakers? You?? Nonsense!
you have been noticed,move and let the next fool show him face
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Cannonleo(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
What's with this woman and the need for attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by chiraqDemon(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Smh. So now that she posted it on social network she thinks they won't see it and come and search the toilets for her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Mushrafah(f): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
This woman and radarada
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
you must be really really insane. Are you saying that she should mind her business and the gulty should walk free?? Can't you even use ur head and see how they are trying to cover up the truth in this issue now Who do Nigerians like this self?? If you have nothing meanifup to say or perhaps if you are a coward then shut up rn and keep lurking

Shut your foul mouth and log your stupid self off.

If what she's doing is right, Why hide?- of all places "stinking toilet"??..a CLEAR conscience FEARS no accusation right? No " wrong "as your weak brain can't comprehend.

The jobless hagged assh●le keeps defaming peoples character without evidence; you dey here they type RUBBISH expressing your dumb self. Nincompoop!

With her big mouth like yours, she no suppose hide.

It's only cowardice for a JOURNALIST to hide as you claim she speaks the truth. She should weather the storm. It's part of her job.

I know you are related to this dotard cos just like her; your brain is on recess..

She get luck say na nigeria she dey. Make she go try 1% of this rubbish for America or UK if they won't roast her sagging ass.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kemi, the only stand up comedian of our time grin grin grin grin grin

i beg come and give us report on how their toilet dey for their

we need volunteers that will take this madam to arrow
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Valro:
Na the smell of the toilet go pursue u come outside,busybody!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by onatisi(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4113034/kemi-olunloyo-sent-back-prison

kemi is back in prison , hopefully we shall rest small before she comes out again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' by Christaks(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
**In Spesh's voice**

Stay woke folks. Are you sure it isn't because of her involvement in the Davido case? Shey she say she get details to reveal?

The soundtrack to this movie should be Kendrick Lamar's 'Hiiipower'.

Wch Davido...do u even knw who she is??

She had an issue with one of the big boys pastor in PH...long b4 davido's issue..ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poster And Burial Arrangement Of Dede Oneday / Davido Shows Off Condom Asks “who’s It Gon Be Tonite?” / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.