Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) (37474 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by tintingz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Henryyy:

The song was recorded 16yrs ago right? Her voice was on the track 16yrs ago right? There's no fuckin way a child's voice sounds that way. Also project fame categorically stated that she was born in the late 80s (I.e.1986-1989). Remember they filled forms for project fame so they went with the information she filled. Also Eva Alordiah has had her haircut for ages so this is surely a VERY old picture. She should quit lying abeg, growing up is not a criminal offense.
That's it, something is misleading and that comes from chidinma's age.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Desyner:
Everything is in order sir. She is about 9 - 10 or less in that pix. Add 16 years ago the pix was taken that's about 27 years or 30 at most due to differentials.
How bros? That woman up there looks older than this young lady who is 16 years old. You for kuku say na 5 years old she be for that picture.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by mployer(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
She is actually 12years old from that pics
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by romeorailss: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
lol, at one point we all have lied probably to smash that babe or for student visa, but thing is, i really do know this gal like way back. Shes not 33 but 28. I buy fried potatoe tire bc of this gal ooo
But she no gree iuu cheesy ?
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Jss

OK. You are in your late 20's then. Sweet life
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by uglodoh(f): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
After she go claim 25.
The children sultan featured in that musical video did not wear this school uniform. The children wore pink uniform. This picture is photo shopped
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by Torresmannl(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
ogaJona:
sound sultan one of my best artiste
finally I see someone else who appreciates Sultan like I do
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by KingyKing: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by PMWSpirit(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
romeorailss:

But she no gree iuu cheesy ?
if she gree me ehn you for know her as chidinma ekile aka iya shukura and Shakira
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by romeorailss: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
PMWSpirit:
if she gree me ehn you for know her as chidinma ekile aka iya shukura and Shakira
grin cheesy

U for wife am straight ni. Kom pump am belle cheesy

Her carrier for turn mama grin But thank God she know gree u angry
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by PMWSpirit(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
romeorailss:
grin cheesy

U for wife am straight ni. Kom pump am belle cheesy

Her carrier for turn mama grin But thank God she know gree u angry
well thank God sey he don save chidinma, im still 1 and if you are also, biko lets see what can happen. We can start with pictures which i dont have much ooo and i no fine ooo

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by romeorailss: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2017
PMWSpirit:
well thank God sey he don save chidinma, im still 1 and if you are also, biko lets see what can happen. We can start with pictures which i dont have much ooo and i no fine ooo

I be guy o. U no check the moniker ni shocked
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by edgecution(m): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2017
That's Eva in the pic too.
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by PMWSpirit(m): 2:15am On Oct 13, 2017
romeorailss:

I be guy o. U no check the moniker ni shocked
lol, carry your yansh go front. GOD save me sef i for don start to send you $
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by Awoo88: 7:45am On Oct 13, 2017
kenny5811:
...meanin say she b 9yrs for dis pishure abi...... 9ja ladies nd football age.... ........... don jazzy is claimin 34 though......
Those who went to secondary school where his mum was a music teacher will disagree with you
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by wonder233: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2017
newsynews:
Below is a picture of Chidinma Ekile when she featured in the video of Sound Sultan's hit song ''jagbajantis'' which was released 16 years ago.

No one knew her then nor did they know that she will become the star that she is today.

#ThrowbackThursday

https://www.wotzup.ng/chidinma-ekile-sound-sultans-jagbajantis/
In this picture, she looks 46, so, if we add that this song was released 16 years ago, that puts her real age at 62.
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by wonder233: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Henryyy:

How bros? That woman up there looks older than this young lady who is 16 years old. You for kuku say na 5 years old she be for that picture.
no na, she looks 58 in this pic, add the 16years that the song was made, that should put her real age at about 74.
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by wonder233: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
newsynews:
Below is a picture of Chidinma Ekile when she featured in the video of Sound Sultan's hit song ''jagbajantis'' which was released 16 years ago.

No one knew her then nor did they know that she will become the star that she is today.

#ThrowbackThursday

https://www.wotzup.ng/chidinma-ekile-sound-sultans-jagbajantis/
Nigerians are so full of shit, even if you bring the picture of a new born baby, Nigerians will start masturbating that the baby should be at least 2,000 years old, why? Because no one is ever young in Nigeria.
You can clearly see a picture of a child of no more than 10years, no different from your little nieces and daughters who are just getting into JSS1. Yet, your warped minds is tinted to seeing a 100year old lady using a walking stick
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Henryyy:

Whatever you say but I maintain that my 13 year old neighbour doesn't look as old as chidinma in that pic and neither does her 15 year old sibling. Even Regina Daniels without all the makeup doesn't look that old. Someone has been telling lies.
I know she is not 25 as she claimed... she should be in her late 20s If that picture was taken during that period.
Re: Chidinma Ekile In Sound Sultan's "Jagbajantis" Video (Throwback Photo) by urbighead: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Stepping Stone Secondary School.

So all this Musician na Satalite town based b4.

Na only Sultan wen I know for Basketball court.

How come all dem ladies com turn musician? Abi they were chosen specifically?

I can't understand sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Humility And His Cute Sons Step Out In Matching Attire / Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. / Tonto Dikeh Sends Message To NDLEA And Those Who Intend To Sue Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.