Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (30228 Views)

How Do You Feel About African Ladies Who Post Like This On IG? / Guys ! How Do You Feel About Waist Beads ? ( Photo ) / its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo. You're savage man! Yes i remember you said so.

The bolded is heaven for me especially disscussions about history, gives me 'brain orgasms'.
Exactly we don't need them to be encyclopaedias but they just be be knowledgeable that'll do.

I remember i once told a lady we should talk about "demystifying ethnic stereotypes" because we both are from different tribes. That's how this lady just tuned out o till today we didn't have that conversation.

I met one lady lately on this forum , we chatted and time just kept flying by, as in one week, the stuff was just flowing, so there are exceptions...Let's just hope we meet interesting ones...Lol @ savage.... agege bread and those light tea doesn't give much nutrients bro....Intelligence aint just read, get good nutrition,read, interact and media, it goes on...Africa magic will not let them go to sources were they can be enlightened...
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

LOL. NA BECAUSE I DEY FOLLOW YOU FOR PIDGIN ABI HAHAHAHA. NA LOW SELF ESTEEM DEY DO YOU NA WHY I TELL YOU SAY NA UGLY 30 CHICS YOU DEY JAM grin NO WAHALA YOU GO JAM CLASSY SOON. NA YOU GO RUN wink

Your pidgin self no dey mentally constructive... Abeg, lets follow, lets see, if you can impress me i go deactivate this account now now. I swear
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by OrdercityWeb: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I met one lady lately on this forum , we chatted and time just kept flying by, as in one week, the stuff was just flowing, so there are exceptions...Let's just hope we meet interesting ones...Lol @ savage.... agege bread and those light tea doesn't give much nutrients bro....Intelligence aint just read, get good nutrition,read, interact and media, it goes on...Africa magic will not let them go to sources were they can be enlightened...
I mean you've encapsulated the whole thing in this comment. Hopefully it gets better.
Bless up man!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by NdumT: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Personally I dislike the question, once I get it from anyone e.g:
Guy: please tell me abt urself
Me: Ask

because I don't regard dat as a question.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

LOL. NA BECAUSE I DEY FOLLOW YOU FOR PIDGIN ABI HAHAHAHA. NA LOW SELF ESTEEM DEY DO YOU NA WHY I TELL YOU SAY NA UGLY 30 CHICS YOU DEY JAM grin NO WAHALA YOU GO JAM CLASSY SOON. NA YOU GO RUN wink

Your pidgin self no dey mentally constructive... Abeg, lets flow, lets see, if you can impress me i go deactivate this account now now. I swear.. cheesy

You are whom you pretend to be, so shift, dey go Congo Mazi... winkabeg..
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I mean you've encapsulated the whole thing in this comment. Hopefully it gets better.
Bless up man!

wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Your pidgin self no dey mentally constructive... Abeg, lets follow, lets see, if you can impress me i go deactivate this account now now. I swear

BROS CALM DOWN. NA LOW SELF ESTEEM GO KILL YOU LOL. SEE AS YOU DEY MUMU YOURSELF. MEET MORE GIRLS AND LEARN . GO NEW YORK AND FLORIDA FIRST. CUZ IF YOU GO CALIFORNIA , YOU GO CRY WITH THIS YOUR SELF ESTEEM. . SEE NAIRALAND SHA HAHAHAHA NA 30 PERSON DEY USE BRAG CHAI BOBO CALM DOWN. NO BE SO grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
LET`S DOWNLOAD THIS APP, AND SHARE WIT OUR FRIENDS, EASY FOR JOB HUNT MAY GOD HELP US.

http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

BROS CALM DOWN. NA LOW SELF ESTEEM GO KILL YOU LOL. SEE AS YOU DEY MUMU YOURSELF. MEET MORE GIRLS AND LEARN . GO NEW YORK AND FLORIDA FIRST. CUZ IF YOU GO CALIFORNIA , YOU GO CRY WITH THIS YOUR SELF ESTEEM. . SEE NAIRALAND SHA HAHAHAHA NA 30 PERSON DEY USE BRAG CHAI BOBO CALM DOWN. NO BE SO grin

I dey my own jeje, you dey find trouble.. If you like meet 100, them be the same folks, your kinds...Now shooo, go , to the left to the left, go take english lessons o brov
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by ipodstinks: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Safiaa:
I just think the question is too broad, bland and boring. 3 b's. It gives me interview vibes where i feel like i need to sell myself to you by force. Its not forcefully done, i should willingly want to tell you about myself. They're so many ways to get to know someone, that once you ask me that question, i'm mentally drawn out of the conversation. Men love the chase, the thrill of getting to know a mysterious lady but i personally feel they should be creative about it. Set yourself apart from all the typical and boring questions that every guy asks, you may be more successful. Just saying
Mtchewww, see them forming as if they are thick. Even American babes that are hot will never say such poo. So how would a guy know a lady if he does not ask about her. He should consult oracles or what? Social media making naija girl feel important. Like what airforce1 said, you you are the daughter of nobody, tell the folk about yourself.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Royaldave200(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Safiaa:
I just think the question is too broad, bland and boring. 3 b's. It gives me interview vibes where i feel like i need to sell myself to you by force. Its not forcefully done, i should willingly want to tell you about myself. They're so many ways to get to know someone, that once you ask me that question, i'm mentally drawn out of the conversation. Men love the chase, the thrill of getting to know a mysterious lady but i personally feel they should be creative about it. Set yourself apart from all the typical and boring questions that every guy asks, you may be more successful. Just saying

I feel your pain... Anyways u have made your point
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Safiaa(f): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Royaldave200:

I feel your pain... Anyways u have made your point
Nice dp.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Royaldave200(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
I always reply with "Ask me anything you wanna know about me"

More like it wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I dey my own jeje, you dey find trouble.. If you like meet 100, them be the same folks, your kinds...Now shooo, go , to the left to the left, go take english lessons o brov

NO WAHALA LOL. JUST DO WETIN I TELL YOU. YOU GO CREATE THREAD IN SUPPORT WEY GO REACH FRONT PAGE. CARRY PICS COME O grin wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Royaldave200(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Safiaa:
Nice dp.

Thanks ma'am, wld have said the same abt yours but... grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by ipodstinks: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
I always reply with "Ask me anything you wanna know about me"
And if he does, you will be the same person that will still complain he's too inquisitive.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

NO WAHALA LOL. JUST DO WETIN I TELL YOU. YOU GO CREATE THREAD IN SUPPORT WEY GO REACH FRONT PAGE. CARRY PICS COME O grin wink

See wetin your pidgin do me..

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

See wetin your pidgin do me..

NO WAHALA. JUST GO BUY VISA DEY GO wink grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

NO WAHALA. JUST GO BUY VISA DEY GO wink grin

Low self esteem go kill you. Come Wichita, olodo
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
ET`S DOWNLOAD THIS APP, AND SHARE WIT OUR FRIENDS, EASY FOR JOB HUNT MAY GOD HELP US.

http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

Try being yourself. There's no point in lying you've been where you haven't. Stick with what you know locally, and quit trying to sound like you've crossed the shores of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Backinfront(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:
MEN WILL NEVER LEARN, THAT QUESTION IS BORING AND JUST AN INTERVIEW MODE QUESTION. IT'S JUST STUPID. MEN WITHOUT GAME OR EXPERIENCE EVERYWHERE.
First guy with sense on the thread. Very silly question for convo
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
Try being yourself. There's no point in lying you've been where you haven't. Stick with what you know locally, and quit trying to sound like you've crossed the shores of Nigeria.

The tenses are horrible right grin grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

The tenses are horrible right grin grin grin
One thing I've observed in him is assuming he knows too much...whereas, he knows little.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:

YOU TALK THIS THING NOW, NO BE BECAUSE I DEY FOLLOW YOU SPEAK PIDGIN? LOL... UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING SHA. NA NAIRALAND STEREOTYPE I DEY BLAME NO BE UNA. IF I SPEAK ENGLISH DEM GO SAY I DEY FONE . NO YAWA WE DEY grin grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Royaldave200(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
"ask meh anything" ...

Will you join me for lunch? Food just tastes much better when I am with you. wink
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Backinfront:
First guy with sense on the thread. Very silly question for convo

MY BROTHER. LOL. NO BE NAIRALAND AGAIN ? YOU DEY SHOCK? IGNORANCE DEY TOO MUCH FOR HERE. LIKE I TALK BEFORE. NA WHEN MAN JAM SOMETHING HE GO KNOW SAY THE THING EXIST
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Low self esteem go kill you. Come Wichita, olodo

BABA CHILL JOOR. NO BE FIGHT. LOL. FIX YOUR ISSUES AND GO BUY VISA grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by lovethchioma(f): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
I hate this question...
Nobody should ask me to tell them about myself. Just get to know me, anyhow you wanna do that is up to you but don't just ask me.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
joeeee240:

BABA CHILL JOOR. NO BE FIGHT. LOL. FIX YOUR ISSUES AND GO BUY VISA grin

ignored
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by joeeee240(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" by Erystro(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Neimar:
I dunno wats wrong bout dt question shagrin
maybe cuz I neva asked
maybe cos you never got the opportunity..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you. / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.