Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (39598 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
MissJoy29:

Lol

Sup? smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Divay22:

Lol.
Make i goan write sign post na grin grin
write sign post ogini?cheesy..divay abeg no kill me with laugh dis eveningcheesy

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
write sign post ogini?cheesy..divay abeg no kill me with laugh dis eveningcheesy
I will o..
Boyfriend needed..
Apply in person grin grin grin grin or send your CV
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Eaugusta(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wisedove:
If I give you dirty k... now they will say Ayam wiket ...make I no talk am finish, fill in the gap yaself make I run comot before she cum for my balls
Receive sense
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Wisedove(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Eaugusta:

Receive sense
giving me yours will be a nice option, provided you have one.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Eaugusta(f): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wisedove:
giving me yours will be a nice option, provided you have one.
You have to start from somewhere cus mine will be too high for your level grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Wisedove(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
That's never a problem
Eaugusta:

You have to start from somewhere cus mine will be too high for your level grin
I'd like high standard and classic things right from birth wink
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by khristal87(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Probably incapable of love for now.
Eya
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by khristal87(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
omooba969:

Sup? smiley
cool...you? So you have decided to drop your shenanigans?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 12:22am On Oct 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

cool...you? So you have decided to drop your shenanigans?

I only feel there are many more places to discover between us but if you choose to ignore, I guess it's the easiest way out.

I find you interesting though, maybe with time you will feel the need to answer my initial question. cool
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 6:26am On Oct 18, 2017
omooba969:

I only feel there are many more places to discover between us but if you choose to ignore, I guess it's the easiest way out.

I find you interesting though, maybe with time you will feel the need to answer my initial question. cool
I will only answer if you tell me why you asked in the first place.....
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Menzy86(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2017
KOPT55:
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's was friend's girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

No matter the green light you should never EVER date a 'friend's' girlfriend regardless of the nature of their relationship. That's one security a real friend should give. Infact a friend's ex should also be out of bounds. Na my own I dey talk sha.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

I will only answer if you tell me why you asked in the first place.....

Only wanted to know...simple. smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2017
omooba969:

Only wanted to know...simple. smiley
Hmmm...ok. And to answer your question, NO.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by cherryice(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
100% That girl rocks my world .
yimu
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexialin:

Haba! angry
See, about replying pm for a long time, that's not true or not looking a Nld guy direction is incorrect.

Lemme give u a short story how I met my sweerie grin

A guy complimented a comment I said sometime ago on a thread and it was nice. I smiled and replied back on his mention. Then I became curious, and thought 2 myself, who made this sweet comment? I clicked on his profile and saw his pic, and I was like *coughs*! Hmmmmmmm? Another hmmmmm again cheesy
He looks cool... Mi likey cheesy

Then I complimented his crisp sharp outfit, I didn't want to compliment his cute looks make he head no swell and moreover he must gotten Alot of compliments all his life, so why add more .. Lol. cheesy

He got the message and complimented me too. I smiled smugly. grin

He sent a pm, few mins later. I checked, I replied, we exchange numbers, then chatted on whatsapp , we fixed a date afterwards , we met , hes very courteous likewise me and the rest is history. And here we are today, still in love.
My ma...chi
Hmmmmm cheesy
Lady Cordis92 come and read an Amazing love story oo.
This is so good and so cool. grin

Alexalin you are certainly one of the few easy going, accommodating and understanding ladies on nairaland.
However not every girl is like that.
Some can be very difficult particularly for no reason.
I used to think all such ladies were just trying to feel larger than life yet a nobody in the real sense till i met Cordis92. It took a very long time to draw her attention but there was a very good reason for that not that she was trying to play too hard to get or something. She is by no means a nobody either yet very nice, welcoming and easy going. A gorgeous beauty Queen, by far prettier than the image on her profile. She represents beauty and brains
Ladies like you and Cordis92 are worth a lot.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sleekytreatment:
I love my bf but the thing is,the love is fading off gradually
Quite unfortunate. Try doing things that could reignite it or prepare to move on.
Good luck dear.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Matrimonous:

Hmmmmm cheesy
Lady Cordis92 come and read an Amazing love story oo.
This is so good and so cool. grin

Alexalin you are certainly one of the few easy going, accommodating and understanding ladies on nairaland.
However not every girl is like that.
Some can be very difficult particularly for no reason.
I used to think all such ladies were just trying to feel larger than life yet a nobody in the real sense till i met Cordis92. It took a very long time to draw her attention but there was a very good reason for that not that she was trying to play too hard to get or something. She is by no means a nobody either yet very nice, welcoming and easy going. A gorgeous beauty Queen, by far prettier than the image on her profile. She represents beauty and brains
Ladies like you and Cordis92 are worth a lot.

Awww thanks dear cheesy

Trust me all women are not the same.

I choose to be accommodating and understanding cause am not God and I don't even own myself. There is a higher being incharge of my well-being and existence, who controls me to be good, easygoing, loving and attentive. Who I am to against? Then choose my will power to become otherwise ? Nah.

Smiles but thanks for the compliments.

You are a good guy smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
cherryice:
yimu
I was talking about you my luff !! cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by cherryice(f): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Truckpusher:
I was talking about you my luff !! cheesy
I pity the poor girl u deceiving o.. grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by VERAissaBAE(f): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmm...ok. And to answer your question, NO.

Are you still studying, what do you do?

Please pardon my curiosity if my questions become uncomfortable for you, I only want to know you better... friendship if you don't mind. smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
cherryice:
I pity the poor girl u deceiving o.. grin
tongue tongue
She likes being deceived. grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
omooba969:

Are you still studying, what do you do?

Please pardon my curiosity if my questions become uncomfortable for you, I only want to know you better... friendship if you don't mind. smiley
I will answer the questions but not here.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
alexialin:

Awww thanks dear cheesy

Trust me all women are not the same.

I choose to be accommodating and understanding cause am not God and I don't even own myself. There is a higher being incharge of my well-being and existence, who controls me to be good, easygoing, loving and attentive. Who I am to against? Then choose my will power to become otherwise ? Nah.

Smiles but thanks for the compliments.

You are a good guy smiley
I agree with you...
Even though a lot of people take people that are nice for granted & see them as naive, weak & good to be ridden on, it's still good to be nice & accommodating. Reasons are that apart from the fact that being uncultured is an ugly character trait, you might never know who the person you are insulting unnecessarily & without cause is.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

I will answer the questions but not here.

Looking for you everywhere.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
omooba969:

Looking for you everywhere.
hmmmm...seriously? Now you have found me. cool
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

hmmmm...seriously? Now you have found me. cool

Thought you'd drop few lines on my email but you rather directed me back here
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by MissJoy29(f): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
omooba969:

Thought you'd drop few lines on my email but you rather directed me back here
No I didn't direct you here.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by omooba969(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
MissJoy29:

No I didn't direct you here.

Pls check your email. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.