Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (39610 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by zeezeegal(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2017
CaringDad:
Are u a gay ni ?
That Is A Question

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:
Mine is 90%. He's a fine guy cheesy, a hard worker, very easy going, no drama, no unnecessary attention, nice psyche, great swag and completely down to earth and he instils trust.
smiley

In fact he has clicked like cheesy wink

So it's 105%. cheesy kiss

Love you boo kiss

Congrats sis...looking fwd to rice and moyin moyin..

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Michaelpresh(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
2%

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by joystickextend1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
okay

meanwhile guys check out my profile
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Refiner i'll like to see your comment on this question. I'm sure you can give an answer. grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Michaelpresh(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Divay22:
When i see him, I'll remove the minus

Lol bae I think you need a funny boo
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love my bf but the thing is,the love is fading off gradually

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
100% That girl rocks my world .

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by cahrlifa(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ma pple abeg welcome d newest guy on nairaland.....hw many likes can I get, abeg show some love

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Dalyjay(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
95%, so beautiful and young, ambitious and shy....she can do everything for me and she is always ready to show me her love...
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's was friend's girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

12 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by zabuur: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
My wife Hafsah Adepeju Apinke. She was my school daughter in secondary school, now my wife and mother of my daughter and son. Love her pieces. Even after 5 years of marriage, we still spend a weekend every month in the hotel. Just away from the kids. To rate her is disrespecting her.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Congrats sis...looking fwd to rice and moyin moyin..

Awww cheesy

Thanks dear.

And Amen to that. It will happen by Gods grace.

Moving along with the flow smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by jacyhelen(f): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Slayer2:
I have 3 girls but I can tell you comfortably that I am not even - 1% in love with them.

Lol

Na so God create me o, I don't have feelings.

grin

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah..funny
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:

Awww cheesy

Thanks dear.

And Amen to that. It will happen by Gods grace.

Moving along with the flow smiley

kiss

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Marshalxv(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Divay22:
-100 When i see him, I'll remove the minus
I'm here already. You can take away the minus
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Michaelpresh(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol . na holy relationshipwink

If I slap u err
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Pat081: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Divay22:

Who get bf make he comment o...
When i have, I'll remove the minus
let mi b ur bf so dat u can remove it in time
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Michaelpresh(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
85% bcus she's a tom-boy.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerian girls can love ghosts eh... Chai... No wonder dey get so heartbroken. Easily

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
25-even tho it's fake love grin
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Ritajovy(f): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Hahahahahahaha. Same here o, I need a fuccking break from relationship matter, maybe later I will revisit that issue when am emotionally ready.

What happened??
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Natzsmart1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
I am just reading smiley smiley
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Hotzone(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Everything about her dey make my kala 2 hala
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by DanielsParker(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
elyna:
the figures I'm seeing here, na wa, im afraid mine is hardly 20%, I'm still here, based on four reasons 1. habit.
2. company
3. he's faithful
4. i hate dating
but by my next birth day i'm out.

I don't Even understand you.
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Ritajovy(f): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
KOPT55:
Not much. I don't trust her because of the way she came into my life.

She's my friends girl, and when my friend -- who lived with me in my apartment -- left for youth service, she kept coming around. Not only did she keep coming, she gave me all sorts of green-lights. Knowing that my friend wasn't really serious with her and that he was going to be away for a very long time, I moved in.

The first day she came after I decided to ask her out, I put the moves on her and she melted like jello in my hands: she loves sex more than anything!

That's how our relationship began. I try to do right by her because she is a caring girl, she helps me out in the house and I appreciate that. She frets over my wellbeing and I think she's genuinely in love with me; but like I said, I don't trust her and I can't love her.

So whatcha doing with her??
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by waze63(m): 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
I really do love This lady I am with, we have dated for two years now and she has been an Angel to me... But seriously she gets me mad when she tries to be disrespectful to me... I don't know what decision to take now
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by meforyou1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Are the mods so jobless to put this on front page?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Certified007: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sleekytreatment:

d guy tried on your boobs..oh great salute
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ikorodureporta: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
'

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sleekytreatment:
why?
Re: How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Dyt(f): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexialin:
Mine is 90%. He's a fine guy cheesy, a hard worker, very easy going, no drama, no unnecessary attention, nice psyche, great swag and completely down to earth and he instils trust.
smiley

In fact he has clicked like cheesy wink

So it's 105%. cheesy kiss

Love you boo kiss

Hahahahaha
Why Am I laughing ehn?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Long Can A Relationship Without Intimacy Last ? / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.