Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday (27806 Views)

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album / Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Christian & Christopher Bello 4th Birthday: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by celebsnes: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Celebrity photographer and singer, TY Bello, yesterday took to social media to celebrate the third birthday of her twin boys..

TY Bello, who once revealed having to endure struggle with Endometriosis, IVF and pressure from friends and family before she finally became a mum, took to her IG page and wrote;

Happy Birthday Bobos

See photos below;

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ty-bello-celebrates-twin/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by LionInBoxOffice(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
So adorable.

50 Likes

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by 2winsboi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
good
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
omoberre oshi beerree!!!!!

hope their fada never divorce, cos we r in BUHARI recession

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by ncine: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
HBD boys. Every day of these boys' lives will be documented. Awesome.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cute..

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
If the pictures did not turn out well, I would be wondering....

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by naijawisdom(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
cute kids
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Finstar: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adorable kids, born with a golden spoon grin grin

Check out www.entmirror.com for all business ideas wink

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Thylord(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
is OK we have seen them they are cute.next pls.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by piagetskinner(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Cute kids..oh lord give me fine wife

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Who's there father?

Just asking.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
after singing the land is green, she go born dem for USA grin. Crystal clear nigeria is doomed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Nice, very nice.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by yaqq: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
god just dash me twin biko......this is soooooo luvly

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
They're 3 already shocked Wow...happy birthday boys, long life and prosperity.May God continue to make you sources of joy to your parents.

4 Likes

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by tochivitus(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
yeyerolling:
after singing the land is green, she go born dem for USA grin. Crystal clear nigeria is doomed

This ya submission is pure savagery bro grin but that's facts though

5 Likes

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
How can only one person call my phone 21 missed calls.
Am I with your kidney?

5 Likes

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Mushrafah(f): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
I want this embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Thylord(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Who's there father?
Just asking.
is me
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Thylord:
is me
Congrats then wink

Even though you never sniffed her undies

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by talk2saintify(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
dOPE KILLERS
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by solihu(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
;DIt would be my pleasure to help.
Mushrafah:
I want this embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
The twins don't seem to be at peace in some of the pics... Are twins really like that, like throwing fits at each other every now and then? Just curious. HBD cuties
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Nobodys(f): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
gosh i love twins sooo much... So so much. Dey are so cute
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by MrMafia(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

You ehn

10 Likes

Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by naijaisGOOD: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
cool cool cool cool one TY BELLOW more grace to ead them arite..

INTRODUCING V-UPGRADE with ;

* Offline Map Navigation System for All Routes within Nigeria - YOU DONT NEED INTERNET

* Reverse Camera For Cars Which Enables you to reverse and pack properly with No stress

* Bluetooth Call while driving/3G/WIFI

* Car tracking device using your phone on any location within the country( CAR ASSIST)

* Live Traffic Reports within any road in the country

* More Features Includes Video,and Audio player, FM Transmitter,Google Play,G-SENSOR etc..

check here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Praktikals(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
How can only one person call my phone 21 missed calls.
Am I with your kidney?
That thing can be so annoying.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by joenor(m): 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Me sha I like twin but girls, HBD to you both.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by Thylord(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Congrats then wink

Even though you never sniffed her undies
do you know me.i guess you don't.
Re: TY Bello Celebrates Her Twin Boys' 3rd Birthday by hilroy: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Just Listen to yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli On Indian Trip (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.