Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission (58147 Views)

Buhari And Ali Gusau In 1962 (Throwback Photo) / 'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi / Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Elnino4ladies: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Antipob777:
I smelt something fishying here. But our usual illitracys from the land of the rising sun will still came here and spoke rubbish as usual out of hate for this government.

The truth must prevail one day.

See English na SMH

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by morbeta(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hunter becoming hunted. Maybe he is one of those that paid 20mil bribe to IG to be posted to Lagos state.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
dking123:
What was the reason given for this? PSC should state the their offence.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by mayoor15(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
chuose2:
Wetin I tell una, dem go close the case.
Davido go walk free being a Freemason.
See my previous post where I laid out reasons he will go scot free

Oga save your reasons, the two guys in question were said to bribe their way to their new ranks and commissioner status and the PSC only did the right thing not because of davido's case but because Nigerians have been clamouring for justice and an end to the IGP's impunity, go and kill yourself if at the end of the day davido is not implicated in d whole saga. Mtcheew
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by vicostyles(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fishing! grin grin grin
Mrjo:
fishing?
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by uglodoh(f): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
bedspread:
NIGERIA! NIGERIA! NIGERIA!!!

Sir, Don't Stop doing your work as it should be... if this Re-drawal of your Rank is linked to David Adeleke case, Don't mind sir, Continue your work as..... Ensure the Truth of the Matter is Brought out...
NO MATTER THE WEALTH OF MEN, GOD HAS A WAY OF DEALING WITH Them..
The DCP in Jodi state is also investigating Davido?
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by lereinter(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrjo:
fishing?
i had to consult google for the correct word
thanks for bringing it to notice
fishy
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
simple-owo ni koko
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by SenorFax(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
dking123:
What was the reason given for this? PSC should state the their offence.
Which reason you want, na Papa davido made that call, money in action, he's even lucky na only rank dem comot and not his head
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by mpowa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Something is fishing
grin Hope that something will catch Shark o!

2 Likes

Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by richeeyo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
bedspread:
NIGERIA! NIGERIA! NIGERIA!!!

Sir, Don't Stop doing your work as it should be... if this Re-drawal of your Rank is linked to David Adeleke case, Don't mind sir, Continue your work as..... Ensure the Truth of the Matter is Brought out...
NO MATTER THE WEALTH OF MEN, GOD HAS A WAY OF DEALING WITH Them..
Brother it's not at all
He was promoted ahead of his senior
His promotion was fishy
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by bedspread: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
uglodoh:

The DCP in Jodi state is also investigating Davido?
sir, if u understand English Language u will see where I stated IF!!
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by SenorFax(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
mayoor15:
Oga save your reasons, the two guys in question were said to bribe their way to their new ranks and commissioner status and the PSC only did the right thing not because of davido's case but because Nigerians have been clamouring for justice and an end to the IGP's impunity, go and kill yourself if at the end of the day davido is not implicated in d whole saga. Mtcheew
People dey vex ooo

Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by DJperdurabo: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
9jvirgin:
Why did British give Nigeria Independence? This country should be under a colonial rule for a long time, it is better to have people with Sane Minds govern you than this eediots in power.

Can you believe this?!?!

Lawd!

What a country?!

Is this true?!

No! It can't be true, no, it just can't be true!
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by daveP(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
His fada yaff step into the matter. smh.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Now i stand with the IPOB that called Nigeria a zoo...what sort of country is this? Only God can save us from these blood sucking demons ruling us. undecided sad
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by DJperdurabo: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sibe007:
No reasons given?

Maybe no reasons necessary, or it is an internal affair, who knows?

Kinda too "coincidental".

Could be wrong though as sometimes shiit just happens!
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by DJperdurabo: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
mayoor15:

Ehen!

I knew there must be a valid reason outside the Davido saga!
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Leez(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by mercylicious234: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have not seen this kind of traffic on a nairaland thread before. I couldn't even screenshot.

@Mayor15, is he the only one that bribed to their position in npf?

Npf and bribe are ......
Someone get me that Mugabe's meme.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Fourwinds: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
this is a shiit country.... just look at the foolishness of NPF...
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Something is fishing

did u just say somebody is a Fish?
we r yet to unravel the mystery of a Sudanese taking the human form of a Nigerian now somebody has taken the shape of a fish?
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by jrusky(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
And Buhari and apc are watching the way this country is hoi g down to bottomless pit day by day?

I knew this Lagos guy will be in trouble because they are him as a threat and be us not a northern extraction I knew he will be soon knifed harshly.

To tell to this country is a mess under the clueless
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by jrusky(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
And Buhari and apc are watching the way this country is going down to the bottomless pit day by day?

I knew this Lagos guy will be in trouble because they are seen him as a threat and he is not a northern extraction I knew he will be soon knifed harshly.

To tell to this country is a mess under the clueless tall senseless thing called buhari. How can Police Service Commission say this disgraceful statement same way the senator that opened IGP corruption is now under fire from the Fed govt of Buhari for age fake simply he is against IGP corrupt way of life.

Same way ordinary NNPC GMD disrespect the petroleum minister Ibe Kachukwu and $26 billion gone to the wind and Buhari is fighting corruption indeed? By 2019 it will be my biggestnoy if this govt are disgrace out of office.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Dbakre1: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=61355782]What is not possible in a zoo?
It's a dog eat dog world

Try and find out about issues before reacting my brother. There's an ongoing controversy within the police institution that bothers on corrupt promotion of some officers and some other illicit activities of the IGP. I guess the police service commission is trying to save her face somehow.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by ndcide(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Occultism everywhere. Let's not deceive ourselves.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Marcelinho(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
What is not possible in a zoo?
It's a dog eat dog world

Enjoy it kiss
u ALL THESE IPOB PIGS YOU BETTER LEAVE THIS YOUR SO CALLED ZOO AND RUN TO THE LAND OF THE UNKNOWN LIKE YOUR FRAUDSTER MAZI .
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by Marcelinho(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by oluwafemioyedel: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
I think the PSC is wrong for not confirming them as CP.
Re: Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission by livinbygrace: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
mayoor15:

Nigeria police is the epitome of bribery in Nigeria.Ordinary officer pay as much as 500k to be reposted to their various units not to talk of high ranking officers,so it's not new.The man must have stepped on toes and that was why he was demoted .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures) / Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.