Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply (18261 Views)

Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Why Aisha Deserves Praise For Buhari University Idea-bmo / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Kingkelly44: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
How can you stay in your house and make stupid assumptions that are incorrect..
I hardly see up to 5hours supply of electricity so just kuku don't start your lies and propagation
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Lush100(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Viking007:
Well, here in Abuja, wuse zone 5 to be precise-- the only time we have any power outage is when it's bout to rain heavily, apart from that we've been enjoying 247 power supply.

used to live @ wuse zone 5,
no longer though
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by tsdarkside(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
taaaa...our electricity output is not enough for everybody....una neva see anything..many nigerians are still not connected to the power grid...if that happens some day then una will smell pepper.....
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by johnsondbolaji(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
LET`S DOWNLOAD THIS APP, AND SHARE WIT OUR FRIENDS, EASY FOR JOB HUNT MAY GOD HELP US.

http://app.mainspringblog.com/fastjob-ng-free-android-app/
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by 4dor: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
aribisala0:
I do not believe that the electricity has improved anyway butif it has let your statement be evidence based.

Do you have facts and figures for how many MegaWatts on the national grid are from Hydroelectric sources even when that is at full capacity? It is not that much K

Kanji for example is 760MW at 100% capacity compared to Egbin 1320MW

I have been saying it for months here from January till date, light has been good, in fact almost perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by 4dor: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Op God Punish you for your lies ..I swear I have never had power this bad in Nigeria so y'all are lying ..Electricity is worse off now ..ask anybody in Lagos

I still dey enjoy light for Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by 4dor: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adebowale89:
op, did you really mean that or you're just bored and need to read comments to pass time

we Nigerians can be so funny and weird in thinking, no offence. our power supply can't stay for 10hrs and you're here writing an acknowledged post for someone we elected, we stay under the sun, under the rain to vote someone that we felt should represent the interest of the masses.

I don't see any difference in our power supply btw GEJ and pmb regime. infact is a big shame to celebrate this low turn up power supply. giant of Africa indeed

we really need to change our thinking. I refer you to go and read Karl Marx and john Locke theory of democracy

I won't deceive you, my own experience is the direct opposite of what you wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by HERSLEY(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
I have not lied, young man. Sorry bou the way it is in Lagos.
u lied... U r a liar....from ikeja to Iyana ipaja to dopemu to egbeda....its 1hr per day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by correctguy101(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Abeg who swear for this fooool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
buffalowings:
As in
Op how can you live with yourself
When osinbajo came yesterday that 50 million don't have electricity
http://punchng.com/50-million-nigerians-have-no-electricity-says-osinbajo/

Op if I nack you jazz grin

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Keballl: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

Truth don dey come out small small.

Na wa for una oo. embarassed
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
We are having steady light for the past two months here in Makurdi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Nitescholar(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
These post is privileged to win the most STUPID POST these Year
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Ochyglowsglows(f): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
HERSLEY:
u lied... U r a liar....from ikeja to Iyana ipaja to dopemu to egbeda....its 1hr per day

That's not true. I dunno about iyanapaja and egbeda, but light has been very constant in dopemu. I stay at surulere street, Dopemu, and light has improved for over 3 months. What am I saying sef, light has been stable since mid June, from. Mid June till 3 weeks ago, I could boast of 18-20 hrs light daily. For the past 3 weeks it dropped to 14 hrs thereabouts. I live in dopemu, so I know what I'm saying. Same with my sister who stays opposite Ojo barracks (Tedi precisely) up until 2 weeks ago, they could boast of 16 hrs light daily. She only just serviced her generator last month after abandoning it for 4 months. So yes, some parts of Lagos has experienced improved power supply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by udemzyudex(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
Be thankful so you can get more.
Have a nice day!
As if it is free of charge, are u alright at all? Just asking.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by brownlord: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:

Have a nice day!

I just read your this comment and shake my head for your way of reasoining. So he should be thankful for been provided a basic need? Is whoever that is in charge of power using his personal money to give power that people should be “thankful” before they can get more. When will people like you start using their brain like their counterparts in a sane society to know those people you praise to high heavens are doing what they are paid to do. I will be disappointed if you are above 20 years of age.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by alfanio(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adebowale89:
op, did you really mean that or you're just bored and need to read comments to pass time

we Nigerians can be so funny and weird in thinking, no offence. our power supply can't stay for 10hrs and you're here writing an acknowledged post for someone we elected, we stay under the sun, under the rain to vote someone that we felt should represent the interest of the masses.

I don't see any difference in our power supply btw GEJ and pmb regime. infact is a big shame to celebrate this low turn up power supply. giant of Africa indeed

we really need to change our thinking. I refer you to go and read Karl Marx and john Locke theory of democracy
Yoga speak for yourself in Ikorodu where I am presently there is electricity right now and I am sure to sleep with it and though it will be off before I wake up insha Allah, I know by 11:00 am tomorrow it will be back on. So to say it has improved is being appropriately honest. Probably the supply in your area is bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by watchindelta(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:
you have no right to have power if you dont pay your bills....no where in the world is electricity free.....

i remember when i was in germany i paid 40euros montly...thats like n16k every month...but i had many electronics that were running constantly...
u are a big fooooool. In Nigeria u paid for what u dn't use fooool.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by alarmednigerian: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
AuroraB:
God punish liars and his supporters.
I have not had light for almost a week.
God punish lovers of iniquity.
This is a matter of share your own testimony! It is like the electricity is not evenly distributed. Some people enjoy constant 24/7 power suply in their area while others in 24/7 darkness. So complain till your problem is solve but come here to insult others intelligence. Power issue is a gradual process of given consistency of improvent in generatiin and distribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by deomelo: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
greatermax77:
You people have come again ooo. Is it that u people do not learn or what?
U are enjoying some amount of power today is because we are in rainy season, the volume of water is high now. wait & see if u have this kind of light by january 2018.
Zombees said this in Semptember 2015 & 2016 & keep mute imediately dry season sets in

We had rainy season under Jonathan and PDP and the result was still darkness even on top of the $20 billion power funds they looted.

See as you just take your own mouth admit say power son improve with your pointless and redundant argument.

Thankfully for Nigerians, PMD did this happen with dedication to duty and competent caretaker aka Fashola.

Funny enough, we still have extra 2000MW wasting away because the useless DISCOS can not absorb them.

Just imagine if we have $20 billion to give to Fashola. Our own don better be that.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Sammiejokes(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ochibavictor:

I live at iyana oworo,and NEPA na joke,stop all this nonsense abeg
Bros talk to your chairman to get u a transformer there is mad light in iyana oworo, gbagada, bariga and shomolu. so bro ur issue is not a national issue but a street issue.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by NigelCundy: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
Have a nice day!
Hope you know that you are mad
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by deomelo: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fact is, Igbos are born haters and anti Nigerian elements, so take their negativity and hateful comments with a grain of salt because even with 24hr power supply, they'll still lie, insult and abuse and claim their while region is in darkness.

Born losers.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by OCTAVO: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
midolian:
If no one is giving Kudos to Buhari's Government for the obvious improvement in the supply of power, I am.

For the past 3months or there about, the rate at which we enjoy power supply here in Kwara is unbelievable. These days I dont iron until its time to go out, charge my phone until its 5% or below and its all because I am used to this development.

Or am I the only one?

Lalasticla.la, pls lets have people's view on this
Same here, I'm in Ilorin too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Gofwane(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
greatermax77:
You people have come again ooo. Is it that u people do not learn or what?
U are enjoying some amount of power today is because we are in rainy season, the volume of water is high now. wait & see if u have this kind of light by january 2018.
Zombees said this in Semptember 2015 & 2016 & keep mute imediately dry season sets in
is this the first time we are in raining season? I think what the op is saying is that for the first time, it is different.

Meanwhile, midolian, you are correct. I am in ilorin, and truthfully the power supply has improved.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by 7lives: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Elose11:

It's simpletons like you that are pulling us down from progressing. You are given a little crumps and you praise them to high heaven. God save us from your likes.

Kkkkkkkkkk e pain am.
Come see non stop light for my end, na manage I dey before my card go finish.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by 7lives: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
AceRoyal:
APC apologists will never seize to amaze me!
Improvement in ur area translates to improvement nation wide?

U praise public servants for giving u what is your right and you make them feel it's a privilege and favor.

The government also deserves commendation for high electricity tarrif, economic and financial hardship, high rate of inflation,high unemployment rate, gross incompetence and high level corruption. Not forgetting high level propaganda and draconian anti developmental policies.

APC zombies are one of the biggest threats to the sustainable development of our nation. They constantly try to insult and undermine our collective intelligence.

I love my country but hate our government!
I love my people but hate our leaders!

Absolute total rubbish.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by 7lives: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
princeeze1:
Here in asaba Delta, if phcn takes light, less than an hour its back and goes on for days, nobody buys fuel again, truth shall set us free. Electricity has improved, might not be all over, but we are currently on over 7000mw and even discos are refusing to buy what is generated, I know this first hand, was not told.

The truth will speak for the honest people while the LIARS will die in CHAINS.
Did you see how they groan and wail uncontrollably?, they are fighting this REALITY with their last strength.
Kkkkkkkkkk they will eventually die trying, the ONLY thing constant in life is CHANGE.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by NwaliE01: 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
This post is a slap on 150 million Nigerians and we demand apology from OP. What new initiative have this administration put in our power sector? We are waiting for the apology sharp sharp.
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by jernestar(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Big time rubbish
Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by Objkings: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2017
midolian:
I forgot there was no rainy season during Jonathan's regime. Sorry bro

You have just admitted it. Power supply has improved, big time. Thanks

Improved nt steady. Let go Gej an face reality. Dey promise change. Pls go an roll back A.P.C manifesto. Itz Wz steady nt improve. Dey hv try BT compare around an see d diff. My bro we still HV a long way wit our power issue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Government Deserves Praise For Improvement In Power Supply by eflintsone(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Op God Punish you for your lies ..I swear I have never had power this bad in Nigeria so y'all are lying ..Electricity is worse off now ..ask anybody in Lagos
oga na ur hood no dey get lyt or maybe u dey lie sef... here in my hood in lagos ,oshodi to be precise light here is damn super , i said this on this same nairaland sometimes last mnth... the rate at which we use lyt here is amazing ... i knw some pple hate the president nd the party but at least appreciate the good u see around u....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babangida Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday / Lagos State Environmentalist Complains About Quilox Again / Governor Fubara Appoints Edison Ehie As New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.