Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman (6288 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by crazyp(f): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2007
My fiance is suddenly in luv with a married lady who is just a year younger than him, I've never had any cause to suspect him until now.

She used to be a mutual friend to us, i confronted him at first & he denied it only for me to investigate & find out the painful truth. He apologised profusely but just yesterday, i read a mail he sent to her promising her of undying luv & her reply is something else, it goes to show they are deeply in luv & from her reply, she cares less if her husband finds out, what do i do? i'm so confused, sad cry
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by naijacutee(f): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2007
This is interesting. . . I wish I knew how to go about these things. . .I am just as confused as you are, girl but obviously, sentiments aside, if he can't have both of you at the same time then one person has to step down. It would be easier for the Mrs. to do so, as she has a reason to, but if he continues in his foolhardy ways, then I guess you'll have to do it. . . and do it quickly.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Uche2nna(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2007
@ crazyp r u in Port harcourt undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by ima1(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2007
Duh, print the letter out and give it to her husband and then find yourself a new guy
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Uche2nna(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

Well that is definitely one possibility grin Gosh!!!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by ima1(f): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2007
yeah the husband could do the dirty job by punishing them both, just grow some balls and do it, dude isn't worth it
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Uche2nna(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2007
I agree with U. She just have to let him go!!!! But spilling the beans for the husby, that one fit cause one big matrimonial tsunami grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by jgirl3: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2007
You should leave the boy jare. If he has that much for the married woman, you'll never be loved to the full capacity. Let him go and continue wowing her with his words. You cannot afford to be second-best. You can only afford to be the best.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by ima1(f): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2007
im all for causing a matrimonial tsunami, make him pay, he can't just do u like that n go free
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Uche2nna(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2007
Haba,it is not the end of the world. He just fell in love with somebody else, albeit a married woman
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Bossman(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2007
Since it's likely going down the drain for you, you might as well take both of them with you, so print the email(s) out and take it to the lady's husband. Heck! She does not give a crap about how you feel, so you should not waste time. Print several copies (just in case one gets lost).
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Uche2nna(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2007
U guys, sef grin
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Macgreat(m): 12:40am On Feb 20, 2007
How serious is that sad
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by bernoulli(m): 1:54am On Feb 20, 2007
@ carzyp:

There is no point crying over spilt milk. You are yet to marry and your fiancee is already misbehaving? It may be hard but just leave the randy goat and get someone that appreciates you better.

It is better to leave him now than to marry him and regret it. Marriage is based on trust and from the little you have said, you don't trust him, chikena!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by crazyp(f): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2007
@Uche

Yes, i'm in PH

@everyone
Thanks for ur advice, i've already eased myself out of the whole thing, i'm so very lucky we are not fully married yet. Yes, i'm heartbroken but things ought to be done rightly, to even imagine that i luvd him enough to want to spend d rest of my life with him, gosh!!

i called his mum & told her what happened, she was almost in tears when i finished, well i just hope i'll b able to move on soon, its so very sad & i'm not finding it funny after 2 whole years angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by crazyp(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2007
@Ima1

ur reply just brought a smile on my face, but no, i wont do that, i'll just let it go, he's not worth it smiley

@J-girl
yes, i deserve the b the best, tanx.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by cuteass1(f): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2007
@ crazyp
So sorry for the heartbreak, but sweetheart your best is yet to come and i'm so so proud of you for not deciding to resolve to payback, vengeance or whatever its called.
remember "vengeance is mine says the Lord", in the right time they'll both recieve what they deserve but you gurl, walk with your head high cos you're a princess, and those two are not worthy of your feet. I don't curse them cos ,,,,,,,,,,its only natural to fall in love, they just did it at the wrong time and place. Your price-charming is on his way riding towards you, expect him with open arms and keep us updated wink
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Uche2nna(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2007
crazyp:

@Uche

Yes, i'm in PH

@everyone
Thanks for your advice, i've already eased myself out of the whole thing, i'm so very lucky we are not fully married yet. Yes, i'm heartbroken but things ought to be done rightly, to even imagine that i luvd him enough to want to spend d rest of my life with him, gosh!!

i called his mum & told her what happened, she was almost in tears when i finished, well i just hope i'll b able to move on soon, its so very sad & i'm not finding it funny after 2 whole years angry

Somehow I gat the feeling that U are in PH
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by ima1(f): 2:33am On Feb 21, 2007
wow u r nice, i would have f u c ked him up
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by crazyp(f): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2007
@cute

Tanx for ur kind advice & guess what, the fool wants us to talk things over stating that i overdid things by letting his mum into it, well i didnt say a word & just switched off my phone, i believe that silence is golden, let his conscience prick him.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by mela(f): 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2007
i feel for u but come oo,
the way at which @uchenna
asks and answers ur quesions
makes me suspect him.

but worry not because wat
comes around goes around.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by zodiac(f): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2007
@crazyp
am happy 2 know u've left him and moved on. for him to do tht 2 u with a MUTUAL MARRIED friend is despicable.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by peace2all(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2007
@Uche2nna how can u just have the feeling that someone is in PH?
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by akara(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2007
cool, What goes around comes around, or is it do unto others as you want done to you.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by cuteass1(f): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2007
@ mela

you just took words out of my mouth, i had wanted to ask uche2nna why he was so interested in the case. Answering and asking more that the poster of the topic. I decided to put my mouth and curiousity in my pocket but after i read your post i couldn't hold back,,,, hehehe grin I can't help but laugh at his level of devotion.

@ crazyp

You go girl, you're making me proud. Silence is truly golden, you rock. Good luck wink
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by chatykrew(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2007
Yes, i believe u did the rite tin by leaving him 2 his conscience. well pls gals i know that not only boys do crazy tins but gals too. but the truth is either way round its not good. so lets let all continue to be good no matter wat. cutep take ur time to sort things out dont rush into anoda rxt yert but take time, put ya self in2 oda admire ya self build ya self condidence love yaself and  pray 2 God 4 HIM. so take care i feel 4 u cus i once was in a hartbrake 2. stay clean and stong
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Grouppoint(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2007
I'm sorry about your situation.

However, we must realise that love is not something we acquire, it just happens. So just as your fiance couldnt help falling for a married woman, I have a feeling that you'll be back in his arms in a few weeks or months. That's love. People have definitely done worse.

So I'd say, break up for now. Then see if he has truly gotten over his 'lust'. If he has, and if you love him, then you may need to forgive.

I wonder what advice we'd be giving if the topic was, , "I'm married but in love with someone else."
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Radiant(f): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2007
You finace is in 'love' with a married lady? So what? You never heard this before? I can see you've dealt with the matter, anyway. Grow stronger 'cause life is worse than this!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by nikynike(f): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2007
Oh that sounds painful but u have to move on with ur life. U will find ur love.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by ugodaniel(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2007
Really wish am in PH right now, imma take yu on a ride yu've never been @ before!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by fellow(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2007
ugodaniel:

Really wish am in PH right now, I'm going to take yu on a ride yu've never been @ before!

Ole. Theif. Bara O
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Rogo: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2007
decision making is one of the hardest thing to do without plan so take care how you are going make this one. if you loves him give him some chance and i believe he will change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. / Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... / I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.