Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman (6307 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / Boyfriend Loves Her But She Loves A Two-timer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by spoilt(f): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2007
the good thing is he's just your boyfriend not your husband. i know that you only forgive someone who's contrite. is he sorry for what he did or just sorry he got caught? cheating is a deal breaker. marriage is hard enough before adding infidelity to it. my dear my advice to u? run for ur life!!!!!! let them marry each other. there's a good guy out there who will appreciate you better.it may seem like the hardest thing you've ever had to do but in the long run you'll be glad you did.dont let nobody make you settle for second best because honey , you do have a choice, goodluck
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Bosdem(f): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2007
Be careful o, i wish u all the best
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by SkySpirit(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2010
Any single man dat dates a married woman, wil 4ver live an insecured life. He wil luk @ his wife later in life 2b doin same tin he did wit anoda man's wife. Ur marriage wit dis man wud certainly b a disaster! Trust me & leave him 4gud! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by bolafex(f): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2010
This thing dey call luv sef!Have you ever considered that maybe he wasnt really in love with you?Have you also considered that the woman in question is not happy in her marriage?She is just a year older than he is,for crying out loud!You v done the right thing by excusing yourself from the relationship-some other lady would av remained in it,living a miserable life.Dont crucify him pls.It could be true love or lust;if he is meant for you,he will definitely return to you.Shalom!
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Youngpo413: 10:15am On Dec 17, 2014
crazyp:
My fiance is suddenly in luv with a married lady who is just a year younger than him, I've never had any cause to suspect him until now.

She used to be a mutual friend to us, i confronted him at first & he denied it only for me to investigate & find out the painful truth. He apologised profusely but just yesterday, i read a mail he sent to her promising her of undying luv & her reply is something else, it goes to show they are deeply in luv & from her reply, she cares less if her husband finds out, what do i do? i'm so confused, sad cry
Do nothing...learn to mind your business.
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Youngpo413: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2014
crazyp:
@Uche

Yes, i'm in PH

@everyone
Thanks for ur advice, i've already eased myself out of the whole thing, i'm so very lucky we are not fully married yet. Yes, i'm heartbroken but things ought to be done rightly, to even imagine that i luvd him enough to want to spend d rest of my life with him, gosh!!

i called his mum & told her what happened, she was almost in tears when i finished, well i just hope i'll b able to move on soon, its so very sad & i'm not finding it funny after 2 whole years angry
good for you...if u cant move on,you can go back to your ex
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Youngpo413: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Radiant:
You finace is in 'love' with a married lady? So what? You never heard this before? I can see you've dealt with the matter, anyway. Grow stronger 'cause life is worse than this!
you don fuccck married men tire...B!TCH
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Youngpo413: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
FactorChic:
@Creamish
u're right, I feel u, he's not worth it, he's dating someone and he's looking at a married woman, if it was me, I won't hesitate to dump his ass with pleasure!
see your mouth
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Youngpo413: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
crazyp:
Hi guys, thanks so much.

The cat is finally out of the bag, his friend told me that d lady in question was his girlfriend way back in schl & because he wasnt financially ok then, she opted to marry someone else & that they lost contact for several years & she had to pretend to b my friend also so as not to get me suspicious, they've bn dating ever since, can u beat that?

I'm kind of relieved knowing it wasn't really my fault that things went bad, infact i'm very happy it happened now. Meanwhile, he's still pleading not knowing that i've gotten my facts, i'll let him continue playing d fool till , smiley
just what I expected...pls dont leave your guy,just stay with him,the devil you know ....
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Tinalex(f): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Babe you know the saying now ..."the grass always seem greener on the other side". that's why i believe in the school of thought which states that"most men do not want a total good girl" cos it gets boring. When all is too perfect..they start looking for trouble. A real man knows what he wants,go for it,ready to fix the relationship when things get shaky...not all this boys wey dey claim man!!. my dear move on jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by Deapexboy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
@op..fall inluv wit her hubby too..

Do me-i do u; god no go vex :-

#na play oooo#

but op report d woman to her hubby wit ur evience den quit dat guy ni

#last-bullet# dat guy deserve to recieve last slap of 2014
Re: My Boyfriend Loves A Married Woman by zeepatoprick(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Well... Ask urself certain questions like...
Has he loved me any less 4 a while now?
Does he still give me dat proper care and respect?
Has anything in him changed? Does he still give me d same attention, affection, etc etc...
Make sure u are truthful to urself...
If d guy still dey perform for dese tins.. Den it mite (mite oo) jst be dat he is doing wat he does for attention purposes.. or d idiom only "egusi soup everday sey sour belle" is at work ..
Bt anyways am not tryn to justify his actions.. Am jst saying dat marriage is hard work and u need to be strong and constantly disciplined to handle some stupid shiit...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum / What Is Marriage All About? / I Hate Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.