Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (57852 Views)

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing / Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Towncrier247: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
According to an update on her insgagram page. Read..

"The judge granted me a new bail of 150k plus two sureties and stated that attorney Fatai Lawal should have been punished. Everything is closed now so they are taking me to PRISON for another 24 hour thing. My new lawyer and same surety are processing the papers.
Mr IGP, you can't break me. "

She also share some images of the SARS official who attacked her earlier and wrote:

The person that attacked me in Yellow shirt, a SARS undercover officer. Judge has requested I come to see him now in this emergency hearing. He will either send me to prison till the 24th or let me go. Lawal caused this. Fatai Lawal an incompetent lawyer that did not release my files to new lawyer, knew I had a bench warrant and I had no idea. I fired him already and will get a chance to tell the judge.
I am exhausted. They want to break me. Nobody can break me but God.
Waiting for the judge. Now 3.34pm #PortHarcourt

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kemi-olunloyo-sent-back-to-prison

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Towncrier247: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Watch the video and all her prison photos/videos here>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kemi-olunloyo-sent-back-to-prison
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by toygod2: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
When I say -BU-, you should say -HA- and another man say -RI-,
Omo na ona sabi oooo

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Khd95(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
i thinks aunty kemi is the naija version of huricane
HURICANE OLULONYO

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by MhizzAJ(f): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
She doesn't get tired
Isn't she too old for all these

She shouldn't die of heart attack oo

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Chubhie: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kemi and drama. Same drama she did in Canada and was bundled to prison in her birthday suit and then checked into the next flight home.

I'm fascinated by her vibrations. I like her somehow.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by coluka: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
I blame Buhari for all this rubbish. Buhari why?

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by IAMSASHY(f): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
So finally dey brought u out of d toilet undecided,

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by dotcomnamename: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Haaaaaaaaa i warned her but she couldn't listen. Enu yin ti koba yin ma.

Arant chest beater like my albino uncle yellow pawpaw lipsrsealed

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by ModeratorSeun: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please send this old sadist to Kirikiri grin angry grin grin grin

Prison fall on you
Watery Rice fall on you
Watery stew fall on you
God go punish you o grin grin
Killing ur self spreading fake rumors to implicate Davido so he'd be arrested last last na you con go prison grin grin grin grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good news. eleribu jati jati

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by cristianisraeli: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Towncrier247:
According to an update on her insgagram page. Read..

"The judge granted me a new bail of 150k plus two sureties and stated that attorney Fatai Lawal should have been punished. Everything is closed now so they are taking me to PRISON for another 24 hour thing. My new lawyer and same surety are processing the papers.
Mr IGP, you can't break me. "

She also share some images of the SARS official who attacked her earlier and wrote:

The person that attacked me in Yellow shirt, a SARS undercover officer. Judge has requested I come to see him now in this emergency hearing. He will either send me to prison till the 24th or let me go. Lawal caused this. Fatai Lawal an incompetent lawyer that did not release my files to new lawyer, knew I had a bench warrant and I had no idea. I fired him already and will get a chance to tell the judge.
I am exhausted. They want to break me. Nobody can break me but God.
Waiting for the judge. Now 3.34pm #PortHarcourt

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kemi-olunloyo-sent-back-to-prison

shes a strong journalist..i respect her for that..but we can all agree she needs some therapy

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by lilmax(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
she's made for prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by RobinHez(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na psychiatric hospital dem suppose lock this one.. undecided

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by darkenkach(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol, so they smoked her out of the toilet wink grin cheesy I love you any kemi cry

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by ALAYORMII: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
I feel like saying good for her but I won't

She's not acting her age

This is not journalism but crazenalism

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin

I would have loved you to conclude this Davido investigation before going back to prison.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by daveson07: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Criusly she z old for dis kind of drama
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by princechiemekam(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
K
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by IamAirforce1: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
She never learn cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by elfbest: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Any nonsense is just called news

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by maryjan8(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Prison again !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by daveP(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
They should give her a movie role with last kobo production jare.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by slimthugchimee(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nobi the idiot wey dey hide for toilet, soo the smell don force her to comot undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by mykemiley(f): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Such a drama QUEEN cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by lokotamak(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
eyaah sorry aunty KEMI oo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by eledalo: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
A lot of useless information on this site. Unfortunately you have to give the people what they want. I understand

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Kobicove(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
She's dissing her former lawyer on social media...

This woman is an idiot

The new lawyer could decide to scuttle her case as an act of solidarity with his colleague who she just dissed undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by Abudu2000(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
All in a bid to keep her shut and cover up the truth?? I still don't get the reason for her arrest but then again what less do u expect from a tyrant govt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours by wayne4loan: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
ominiknowest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Leads #EndSARS Protest In Abeokuta Days After Being Called Out / Benita Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Wed (Photos) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.