Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations (1730 Views)

Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" / Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria / Governors Working Hard To Influence Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
For most of 2017 that Osinbajo has been in charge only the imperialist white devils have benefited.
Nigeria has been lost a lot during his short period of leadership.

Which is why imperialists white devils will shortly ensure that he replaces PMB a man whose only agenda is to salvage the nation.

Support Mr President.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Under Osinbajo imperialist have had the following benefits as Nigeria accumulated losses.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Here are gains of the imperialist whilst Osinbajo presided as Acting President.

Arik Air loses lucrative international routes - main beneficiaries imperialist white devil Airlines
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
N640Bn Oil contract given to Imperialist white devil oil companies Chevon and Shell by Osinbajo illegally without discussion with FEC.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Imperialist white devil oil companies Chevon and Shell retrieves their illegal ownership of our $1trillion Malibu Oil block that our courts had earlier taken from them under Buhari's leadership.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by PointB: 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
GenBuhari:
For most of 2017 that Osinbajo has been in charge only the imperialist white devils have benefited.

Which is why imperialists white devils will shortly ensure that he replaces PMB a man whose only agenda is to salvage the nation.

Support Mr President.

Yeah.

The healthy well educated, yet powerless VP is the devil's agent.

Solution:

Support the powerful yet clueless, ill, semi-literate President on whose desk the buck stops!

Wonderful logic! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Imperialist stooges are the looting politicians in our country.
Osinbajo presided as almost all the high profile looter and corrupt politicians on trial were accquited with no apparent attempt to arrest the trend.

Saraki

FFK

Metuah

High court judges

Ex- immigration minister

And others that we are not even aware of.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by PointB: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
It's Buhari's presidency, stupid!

What has Osibanjo got to do with his bungling, when he admitted they were always in communication?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
All that is listed occured whilst Osinbajo was Acting President.
PointB:
It's Buhari's presidency, stupid!

What has Osibanjo got to do with his bungling, when he admitted they were always in communication?
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by obonujoker(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Look at the hypocritical muslim op.....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Osinbajo presided over release of Nnamdi Kanu and made no attempts to reverse that decision.

Even allowed him to openly flout his bail conditions with no consequences.

Imperialist white devils are sponsoring IPOB and Kanu.

Radio Biafra is broadcast from imperialist white devil nation UK.

Our news media is 100% controlled by imperialist white devils, and we can recall how our news media transformed into propaganda machine for Kanu immediately he was released.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by millik(f): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
op, your teeth de pain you...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by ojlifa: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Let me be the first to inform you as a supporter of PMB,you are talking trash and I strongly advice you stop this your agenda

GenBuhari:

Support Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ur pointless post dey pain me grin
millik:
op, your teeth de pain you...
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good that you are a supporter of Buhari, at least we have something in common.

If you think I am talking trash it should not be difficult to articulate why what I have said is trash.
ojlifa:
Let me be the first to inform you as a supporter of PMB,you are talking trash and I strongly advice you stop this your agenda

Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
GenBuhari:

Support Mr President.

The op is right.
buhari should stop allowing osinbanja to act as a president. the guy is tarnishing buhari image. I believe osibanjo is having an affair with Aisha wu buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Your eyes would soon clear. Wait till the imperialist white devils eventually remove Buhari.
beamtopola:

The op is right.
buhari should stop allowing osinbanja to act as a president. the guy is tarnishing buhari image. I believe osibanjo is having an affair with Aisha wu buhari.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu was also working with Turkey, America, Russia, and Iran
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Turkey (white devil stooge) and America (imperialist white devils) I won't doubt. But Russia and Iran are not part of the imperialiist white devil conspiracy against Africa.
TheCabal:
Nnamdi Kanu was also working with Turkey, America, Russia, and Iran
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by KingSango(m): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
Turkey (white devil stooge) and America (imperialist white devils) I won't doubt. But Russia and Iran are not part of the imperialiist white devil conspiracy against Africa.

All them demons want demon rule over the Earth and to destroy the light of the Irunmole forever. But demons are wicked so they fight with each other too, each one arrogant and wants to be the one on top. Both Russian and Iranian leaders be seen holding Illuminati hand signs. Africa has no friends, please believe that. Ase. Love Sango
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by johnnyhandsom(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2017
KingSango:

All them demons want demon rule over the Earth and to destroy the light of the Irunmole forever. But demons are wicked so they fight with each other too, each one arrogant and wants to be the one on top. Both Russian and Iranian leaders be seen holding Illuminati hand signs. Africa has no friends, please believe that. Ase. Love Sango

lol.

kids this is what happens to you when you don't stay away from hard drugs.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by KingSango(m): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2017
johnnyhandsom:

lol.

kids this is what happens to you when you don't stay away from hard drugs.

No. Insults towards wisdom only happens in the hearts of souls devoid of light. And since you are what you put out into the universe, you are the only addict here, assuming of course, no other demons are present. Ase, Love Sango
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
KingSango:

No. Insults towards wisdom only happens in the hearts of souls devoid of light. And since you are what you put out into the universe, you are the only addict here, assuming of course, no other demons are present. Ase, Love Sango

lol.
nigger get off drugs
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by KingSango(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
johnnyhandsom:

Stop feeding them demons. Ase. Love, Sango.

lol.
nigger get off drugs
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by KingSango(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
johnnyhandsom:

lol.
nigger get off drugs

Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Desyner: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
GenBuhari:
N640Bn Oil contract given to Imperialist white devil oil companies Chevon and Shell by Osinbajo illegally without discussion with FEC.
Please who was handling these contracts before Osinbanjo was involved? I await your response.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Desyner: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
GenBuhari:
Osinbajo presided over release of Nnamdi Kanu and made no attempts to reverse that decision.

Even allowed him to openly flout his bail conditions with no consequences.

Imperialist white devils are sponsoring IPOB and Kanu.

Radio Biafra is broadcast from imperialist white devil nation UK.

Our news media is 100% controlled by imperialist white devils, and we can recall how our news media transformed into propaganda machine for Kanu immediately he was released.
What about the resistance of Court Order under Buhari?
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
KingSango:

dumbass
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
We don't know the details of the contracts. It may be Osinbajo was presiding when the contracts were awarded.
Desyner:
Please who was handling these contracts before Osinbanjo was involved? I await your response.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Desyner: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
GenBuhari:
We don't know the details of the contracts. It may be Osinbajo was presiding when the contracts were awarded.
Reconcile the bold with you first four post in this thread.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make your point if you have one, my posts do not require reconciling.
Desyner:
Reconcile the bold with you first four post in this thread.
Re: Osinbajo Is Working Hard For Imperialist White Nations by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Which court order did Buhari resist?
Desyner:
What about the resistance of Court Order under Buhari?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki! The Worst Ever Senate President In The History Of Nigeria. / The IGBO Are Just Smart, That's Why You Hate Them / The Moment Abiola Declared Himself President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.