Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re (1933 Views)

Breaking: Atiku Presents 6-point Demand To Buhari / Pictures Of Nigerian Civil War - (baifra) / Baifra: Kanu Prayed Dove Came Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Ugaboy: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
I saw this on facebook, I just couldn't hold it go myself but to share it here...NL how do u see this issane group

AKWAIBOM REJECTS IGBOS DEMAND TO JOIN BAIFRA INSTEAD RAISE HOPE FOR AKWACROSS REPUBLIC: A HATE SPEECH OR QUEST FOR SELF DETERMINATION?

Recent reactions on my post by some igbo folks concerning ones right to join or not to join a struggle remains surprising and revea8ling more greedy reasons why the can't achieve their selfish quest alone and leave akwaibom out of the picture.

You can't force a horse to drink water. It our own decision to be on our own if Nigeria is divided, simple.

The same way you igbos don't want to remain in Nigeria for reasons best known to you is the same way we don't want to be with you people.

For those of you blindly referring to old eastern region you are living in the past.

If cowardice igbos that are presently enjoying Nigeria wealth which is taken from our own land can boast of self determination how much more AKWACROSS. We can do better than them and survive better than them couple with the love and unity we have among us.

I am not against any group of people struggling for independent, but let it be known that the same way you want independent we want same and even more.

Nigerian government cannot continue to suck our lands to enrich themselves why our people are hungry.

I choose to call igbos greedy because I see no reason why we say we don't want to be part of you biafra yet you say it a must. Then it a must for all of us to be part of Nigeria.

Other tribes like the well respected yorubas are struggling for oduduwa republic yet you don't see them dragging other people without consent.

It pure greed and we reject it. You cannot come and be calling us slaves and expect us to be part of you. Let the slave be. Mr kings and queens igbos be on your own stop this parasitic attitude.

You say you don't want Nigeria that find it your right. And we say we don't want you it our rights as well.

Let achieve our separate dreams in peace. Remember we don't have any thing in common.

I stand for AKWACROSS NATION

It a free world.

Freedom of associations is non negotiable.

Thank you.

Atteh Atteh

Read comments below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Ugaboy: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Yeligray(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
The truth is there is no reason for the country to be united.. More tribes will rise like biafra to seek freedom which i don't blame them because year in year out the northerners get almost all the appointments in Nigeria.. The northerners run the country they benefit from our resources more than we do and that is the reason they kick against restructuring... I observed catalonia seeking referendum it went peacefully and people weren't killed and i linked it with Nigeria where the government deployed soldiers to the southeast and alot of things happened any normal person would say that there is something wrong with that. The government didn't deploy soldiers to fight fulani herdsmen who killed, assaulted and raped people. They have the right to seek referendum since they are unprotected, they are not safe, most people sleep with one eye open...

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by unohbethel(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
lol...yorubas hiding under akwacross..

the moment i read igbos are greedy and yorubas are respectful is only proof to show how afonjas think..
pls who have heard of the name akwacross of a thing? since when? whats their logo, region and inclination?
divide and rule wont work atall

7 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by hisgrace090: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
unohbethel:

the moment i read igbos are greedy and yorubas are respectful is only proof to show how afonjas think..
pls who have heard of the name akwacross of a thing? since when? whats their logo, region and inclination?

Arrogancy is a very big problem.

Must everybody support you to remain themselves?
One thing I notice among the self acclaimed biafrans is that anybody or group that reject them is an automatic Yoruba man.

Note dialogue remains the best option in every issue.
You don't take people by surprise easily.
Ichota akaraka Amaka, ma onye ejila ike cho.

10 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by unohbethel(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
hisgrace090:

One thing I notice among the self acclaimed biafrans is that anybody or group that reject them is an automatic Yoruba man.

igbos said they want only two things: biafra and referendum.

so any body thats sayin that igbos are greedy are just hating on them..
wich yorubas are know for..
now the writer says igbo are greedy, but says yorubas are respectful..i laf so hard.
is it true or false?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Amarabae(f): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
unohbethel:

leave yorubas alone and face the bitter reality and stop dwelling on false sense of solidarity with the minorities

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by stobery(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:
leave yorubas alone and face the bitter reality and stop dwelling on false sense of solidarity with the minorities

Amara who hacked grin
ur akant?

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Amarabae(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
stobery:

Amara who hacked grin ur akant?
how
Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by unohbethel(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:

false sense of solidarity with the minorities u say? how do u really mean? lets discuss dear

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Totodude: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is the truth, I have long hope that the Akwacross will stand up for them selves. Akwacross Republic most be actualized when the final stage hammer is slammed on Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by ipodstinks: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
unohbethel:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by ipodstinks: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amarabae:
They will soon call you left over.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by gidgiddy: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Totodude:
This is the truth, I have long hope that the Akwacross will stand up for them selves. Akwacross Republic most be actualized when the final stage hammer is slammed on Nigeria.

Im not against anyone agitating for their own republic, self determination is a right.

What amuses me is that you only hear of 'Akwacross Republic' or 'Niger Delta Republic' when Biafra is mentioned.

If these people are serious about their independence, they should not wait until they hear the word Biafra, they should start their own agitation.

But we all know they are not serious thats why you will not see any of them out on the streets agitating

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by libertyhope2017: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ugaboy:
[s]I saw this on facebook, I just couldn't hold it go myself but to share it here...NL how do u see this issane group

AKWAIBOM REJECTS IGBOS DEMAND TO JOIN BAIFRA INSTEAD RAISE HOPE FOR AKWACROSS REPUBLIC: A HATE SPEECH OR QUEST FOR SELF DETERMINATION?

Recent reactions on my post by some igbo folks concerning ones right to join or not to join a struggle remains surprising and revea8ling more greedy reasons why the can't achieve their selfish quest alone and leave akwaibom out of the picture.

You can't force a horse to drink water. It our own decision to be on our own if Nigeria is divided, simple.

The same way you igbos don't want to remain in Nigeria for reasons best known to you is the same way we don't want to be with you people.

For those of you blindly referring to old eastern region you are living in the past.

If cowardice igbos that are presently enjoying Nigeria wealth which is taken from our own land can boast of self determination how much more AKWACROSS. We can do better than them and survive better than them couple with the love and unity we have among us.

I am not against any group of people struggling for independent, but let it be known that the same way you want independent we want same and even more.

Nigerian government cannot continue to suck our lands to enrich themselves why our people are hungry.

I choose to call igbos greedy because I see no reason why we say we don't want to be part of you biafra yet you say it a must. Then it a must for all of us to be part of Nigeria.

Other tribes like the well respected yorubas are struggling for oduduwa republic yet you don't see them dragging other people without consent.

It pure greed and we reject it. You cannot come and be calling us slaves and expect us to be part of you. Let the slave be. Mr kings and queens igbos be on your own stop this parasitic attitude.

You say you don't want Nigeria that find it your right. And we say we don't want you it our rights as well.

Let achieve our separate dreams in peace. Remember we don't have any thing in common.

It a free world.

Freedom of associations is non negotiable.[/s]

Thank you.

Atteh Atteh

Read comments below

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by chiagozien(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ugaboy:
I saw this on facebook, I just couldn't hold it go myself but to share it here...NL how do u see this issane group

It a free world.

Freedom of associations is non negotiable.

Thank you.

Atteh Atteh

Read comments below
we are not forcing anybody that is why we call for referendum.well na them........

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
ipodstinks:
They will soon call you left over.
trust Amarabae at your own peril. He/She is a staunch Nnamdi Kanu disciple.

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by libertyhope2017: 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
chiagozien:
we are not forcing anybody that is why we call for referendum.well na them........

Lol...these people are naturally ugly. I wonder who is more uglier between them and South Sudanese or Western Kenyans.
Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by AlfaWaleFatai: 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
TheCabal:

trust Amarabae at your own peril. He/She is a staunch Nnamdi Kanu disciple.
yes she's a pro igbo pro biafran just that she doesn't agree with some ipob stuffs example is these adding of minority
she wants pure igbo state just like pazienza and me

get that into your gworo skull

2 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Dedetwo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have always argued for the Republic of Igbo land. In addition, I support the effort of any group in Nigeria to agitate for homeland.
Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by frankmoney(m): 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yeligray:
The truth is there is no reason for the country to be united.. More tribes will rise like biafra to seek freedom which i don't blame them because year in year out the northerners get almost all the appointments in Nigeria.. The northerners run the country they benefit from our resources more than we do and that is the reason they kick against restructuring... I observed catalonia seeking referendum it went peacefully and people weren't killed and i linked it with Nigeria where the government deployed soldiers to the southeast and alot of things happened any normal person would say that there is something wrong with that. The government didn't deploy soldiers to fight fulani herdsmen who killed, assaulted and raped people. They have the right to seek referendum since they are unprotected, they are not safe, most people sleep with one eye open...
Catalonia peaceful ? I guess you haven't seen the recent crackdown on them by the Spanish police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Justiceleague1: 12:17am On Oct 13, 2017
hisgrace090:

a4onja grin
Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by GoldenChiddy: 12:25am On Oct 13, 2017
There's a lot of Igbo culture being promoted within the Igbo-British community. Have a look at the channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_hnRYaqfew
Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
yes she's a pro igbo pro biafran just that she doesn't agree with some ipob stuffs example is these adding of minority
she wants pure igbo state just like pazienza and me

get that into your gworo skull

You mean you wants a Yoruba county. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by FisifunKododada: 3:52am On Oct 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by zombieHUNTER: 4:49am On Oct 13, 2017
during buhari administration
Many people will run mad and this thread is an evidence...
How can one state be a country grin

Akwa ibom is part of Niger delta Republic
And this nonentity op should not be taken serious
Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by bakynes(m): 4:56am On Oct 13, 2017
These IPOB guys are very greedy and wicked, you say Nigeria is a forced marriage and you want out of it. Instead you are still trying to force other minority tribes to marry you as well in your Biafra.

That is why I don't see Biafra agitation as a genuine cause. If you truly want biafra go with your five states and igbo lands within Rivers and Delta states and stop trying to force the minorities who you will also marginalize in your Biafra.

It is because of their Oil that is why you want them,you have nothing in common,you only share borders with them, the same evil you accuse Nigeria of is the same evil you want to do to these minorities.

The Old Eastern region is no more so face your Biafra alone.

3 Likes

Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by AlfaWaleFatai: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
TheCabal:

You mean you wants a Yoruba county. grin
[/s]
Re: Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re by slivertongue: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Amarabae:

The above mentioned states may have one or two issues with the igbos but they will never insult them. if anyone from amongst the minorities decides to vie for aso rock today the igbos will be d first to suport them as brothers and good neighbours. igbos have said they want a race nation. all the map drawings are works of fifth columnist. in today's nigeria there is nothing like oneness of groups

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now In Anambra / Yusuf Buhari Power Bike Accident, Nigerians On Social Media Media React / Donald Trump Must Apologise For Comments - African Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.