Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Download Baka Not Nice – Money In The Bank - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Baka Not Nice – Money In The Bank (907 Views)

How Do Musicians Make Money In This Era Of The Internet And Free Downloads? / Davido Ft Wizkid X Ephemzy & Tiwa Savage - Baka Biki / Audio: Nero - Baka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Baka Not Nice – Money In The Bank by TrendingNG: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fans of Drake and 40’s Toronto based OVO Sound Imprint are well familiar with Baka Not Nice. The Toronto rapper lived out the trajectory of Drizzy’s “Started From The Bottom” narrative, beginning his career as a member of Drake’s security team. Eventually, Baka delivered a few performances on the Nothing Was The Same cut “From Time,” as well as More Life’s “Free Smoke” and “Gyalchester.” In the meantime, Baka has been steady working on his own solo project, 4Milli, which has already spawned the single “Live Up To My Name.” Now, Baka has followed up the anthem with the melodic banger “Money In The Bank.”

Over a bouncy, low-key instrumental, Baka delivers a relaxed flow as he lyrically flaunts his rising clout – “My celle trippin’ cause I got a celle in my cell, ringin’ like a telethon, like a marathon, first single got me banned from America, I need to call up Farrakhan.” There’s an interesting sonic juxtaposition going on between Baka’s brash delivery and the auto-tune driven effects; even when he’s raising the intensity, he still sounds chill as hell. And why wouldn’t he be, considering the fact that he’s got money in the bank now? All things considered, it seems like rolling with one of the biggest artists in the world has some clear advantages.

Download Baka Not Nice – Money In The Bank

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Musicians? / [album] Sinach - There's An Overflow / CB Ft Victor AD – Poverty (prod By: Mysterybeatz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.