Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Offers NG Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Offers NG Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne (3045 Views)

Introducing The Miami Dolphins Mascot Jordan 1 Sneaker! / Join Me On My Loc Journey - Introducing The Locs Lifestyle Channel / Introducing : The Savvy Fashion Students Network For Students Studying Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offers NG Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne by Kod3007(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello all My name is Jola Adebayo and I'm a member of the Nairaland Programming Community!

For the past few months I've been working alongside my partner on a way to help better the businesses of SMEs and We've built a classified ad platform for Nigerian businesses to meet their potential customers , employees or clients.
Do you know that The value of the Nigerian ecommerce sector is a worth about 4.2billion dollars [/b]and we are giving you a chance to tap into the market by offering your goods and services on our platform at no cost.

Simply Click on https://www.offers.ng

Jola Adebayo
for Offers NG|The Marketplace For Everyone

[b]NB: Your Reviews are most welcomed!.

you can report and User experience issue on this thread or send a mail to hello@offers.ng

Re: Offers NG Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne by Kod3007(m): 2:18am On Nov 14, 2017
We Have Successfully Pushed Major Updates to Our site
Watch This Space for Details
[url]htps://www.offers.ng[/url]
Re: Offers NG Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne by Kod3007(m): 2:20am On Nov 14, 2017
Kod3007:
Hello all My name is Jola Adebayo and I'm a member of the Nairaland Programming Community!

For the past few months I've been working alongside my partner on a way to help better the businesses of SMEs and We've built a classified ad platform for Nigerian businesses to meet their potential customers , employees or clients.
Do you know that The value of the Nigerian ecommerce sector is a worth about 4.2billion dollars [/b]and we are giving you a chance to tap into the market by offering your goods and services on our platform at no cost.

Simply Click on https://www.offers.ng

Jola Adebayo
for Offers NG|The Marketplace For Everyone

[b]NB: Your Reviews are most welcomed!.

you can report and User experience issue on this thread or send a mail to hello@offers.ng

(1) (Reply)

Dresses And Tops From Vietnam Available In Wholesale And Retail / Got Dark Knuckles, Knee & Elbow?? Here Are 3 Simple Tips On How To Fade Them... / Need Casual Outfit Ideas During This Yuletide Season? Check This Out Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.