Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Download Rob Stone – Little Piggy Ft Meechy Darko - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Rob Stone – Little Piggy Ft Meechy Darko (529 Views)

BOJ Ft Kwesi Arthur, Darko Vibes, Joey B – Awolowo / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Rob Stone – Little Piggy Ft Meechy Darko by TrendingNG: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rob $tone was making headlines for his controversial beef with XXXtentacion & Ski Mask The Slump God, dropping off several diss records in the process and even letting things get physical when he jumped Ski Mask on stage back in April. Since then though, Rob has been keeping a rather lower profile, releasing the song “xxxtracredit” back in June, but that’s about it. Back in July, Rob gave fans something to look forward to when he announced that he was dropping a new project next month called Don’t Wait For It, but unfortunately that never saw the light of day. In fact, the project saw a couple setbacks from when we first caught wind of it, but it finally looks to be dropping on October 20th now.

“I want to apologize to all of my supporters for not dropping the project on the 6th. I had to make sure the features were cleared and I went through a whole lot of other industry bullshit I can’t really speak on, but through it all, we here now. The official and finalized release date for #DontWaitForIt is OCTOBER 20, 2017,” Rob said to his fans earlier this week.

Download Rob Stone – Little Piggy Ft Meechy Darko

(1) (Reply)

Emex The Rapper - Undefined / Davido's New Song - FIA (official Video) / Davido's Top Songs For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.