Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (34462 Views)

Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus / Cultism: Taraba State University Expels 8 Cultists, Students / Bayero University Expels 24 Final Year Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by ashjay001(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
sotall:

Let me put it like I would say to a primary one pupil:

A person with a worthy character is one who obeys the rules and regulations of his school.
A person with a worthy character is one who is humble to his lecturers, HOD, Dean and the school authority.

Hope you get it?

gringringrin

Omode!

If u still believe what u wrote up there, then u really are still teaching in primary school!?

In this age n time, u still believe life is abt being humble n of a worthy character! gringringrin

Knock urself out with ur ignorance joor!? Who e epp?

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by oodua1stson: 8:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Redeemed university.

Why am I not surprised? Those who claim to worship a true god are the ones opposed to freedom and someone questioning their draconian authorities.

Until we throw all these foreign religion into the bin where they truly belong things will never change
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by rayobaba(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
which one be Recovery of Destiny. This people are holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Let’s not get carried away on social media yes we are on it daily but we must watch what we say because it does reflect whoever we work with or for. It’s not everything we think we tweet and even if you think it you have to weigh certain things when you publish

Your tweets can affect everything even your next visa so some things are just not worth saying if the consequences outweigh the reward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Error post
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by E2power3: 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
That University is owned by a church, as such what you can get away with at Unilag, Uniben and other government-owned universities can earn you a sack there and I found out that these are communicated to students, lecturers and other workers at the point of entry?!

Check yourself again and be sincere to yourself in your self-check, mainly cos I know that even in government-owned universities, expulsion is not something that is done flippantly!

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Lectureradodo: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Some years back at AAUA, d school is having a prolonged strike due to some issues BTW d academic staff and the vc, and d students were preparing for exams den, later, d school was selling post utme forms without ending d strike, and dat spark up d anger of d students union government, and d president ordered the banks selling d forms to stop selling it immediately, and d next thing d school does was to suspend the president for doing dat,

What I just want to bring out of that short story is dat, are der suppose to be friendship between d student union government and d school management, d students union government are Dr to fight for d rights of the student and check mate d management, so y is it dat whenever dey do their works, d next thing u see is expulsion, suspension, results withheld and so on, dis is rubbish, wen he was giving dem awards, dey were collecting it oh,

Guy take dem to court, it's a winnable case

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by sotall(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2017
ashjay001:

gringringrin

Omode!

If u still believe what u wrote up there, then u really are still teaching in primary school!?

In this age n time, u still believe life is abt being humble n of a worthy character! gringringrin

Knock urself out with ur ignorance joor!? Who e epp?
I had to put it that way because your ignorance about the attributes of a worthy character is appalling.
Life may not be about being humble and obedient but humility and obedience are core attributes of a worthy character. Hence, kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Etianwanokon: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2017
I'm glad about the legal action by your parents.
While their pastors hide behind the church to commit atrocities, they can't handle that.
Sue the University. After ripping you of your fees. God will speak for you.
Their action is a serious embarrassment to the institution. The person who signed that letter should be sacked.
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Vivviey: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
omakay:
He can sue the university if he feels he has a good case.

Sue the school for what ?

The school reserves the right to do what they did.

As sad as this sounds, its just one side of the story, wait till you hear the other side, then draw your conclusion!

Its always the best !
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Myself2(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Macaroni abi kilo to npe i ??

The school said you should meet them and recover your destiny with a remorseful heart, so it's either you do that or you keep making macaroni on social media
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by ashjay001(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2017
sotall:
I had to put it that way because your ignorance about the attributes of a worthy character is appalling.
Life may not be about being humble and obedient but humility and obedience are core attributes of a worthy character. Hence, kiss the truth.

Who is ignorant btw us?

What do worthy characters achieve that others dont or beat??!

How do I get it into that ur thick skull that d school didnt av any tangible excuse to deny d youngman his graduation?! As long as he has satisfied all their academic criteria!

Myopic folks like u, like derailing pples destiny 'cos of ur fake preconceived ideas of a worthy character!?

Life is abt survival of d fittest! We all use different tools to survive, everyone deserves respect, even when u dont agree with their modus operandi!?

Hypocritical b.

Someone in dat school was syphoning money meant for power generation, providing water n other basic facilities. No one was sacked, but they can expel someone who asked questions!
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Donkay82: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2017
sotall:
No matter how brilliant, talented or the ample of skills you possess, for you to be awarded a certificate in the university, you must be certified OK in character .

You cannot be bigger than your school management. The certificate you are being awarded carries the school name.
You are brilliant and have good leadership skills, but are you humble? Are you obedient

You make the school believe you don't have respect for constituted authority.

They already provided a window for you, use it while it is still there and manage the situation

well spoken,those who doesn't have the certificate wouldn't understand vwhat you are saying,but those who posses it knows that the certificate reads " character " first even before learning
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by sotall(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Who is ignorant btw us?

What do worthy characters achieve that others dont or beat??!

How do I get it into that ur thick skull that d school didnt av any tangible excuse to deny d youngman his graduation?! As long as he has satisfied all their academic criteria!

Myopic folks like u, like derailing pples destiny 'cos of ur fake preconceived ideas of a worthy character!?

Life is abt survival of d fittest! We all use different tools to survive, everyone deserves respect, even when u dont agree with their modus operandi!?

Hypocritical b.

Someone in dat school was syphoning money meant for power generation, providing water n other basic facilities. No one was sacked, but they can expel someone who asked questions!
Ignores the educated illiterate!
Go and argue with your shadow or better still go and collect the certificate from Redeemers University and give him. Ode!
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by sotall(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by ashjay001(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2017
sotall:

Ignores the educated illiterate!
Go and argue with your shadow or better still go and collect the certificate from Redeemers University and give him. Ode!

Oponu!

Once they realise dey dnt make any sense, d resort to idiotical statements!

I dey work for redeemers wey I go cum gv am certificate!

If u don run out of ideas, abeg shift, make I see front!?

Zombie!? Not wired to question authority n wont allow pple who do, to rest!?
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Origin(f): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Recovery of Destiny Programme grin grin grin grin

O Lawd have mercy...... grin grin
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Origin(f): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Donkay82:
well spoken,those who doesn't have the certificate wouldn't understand vwhat you are saying,but those who posses it knows that the certificate reads " character " first even before learning

Every school detest criminal offenders holding their certificates (eg fraud, forgery, perjury etc).

No school of higher learning has ever claimed character as synonymous to humility. The whole point of higher learning is to make you your own person, confident with ability to discern right from wrong.

How could anyone proof humility, is it by addressing them as sirs and mas, or greeting them while kneeling down, carrying their bags. Or addressing them by their full ranks ( his royal excellency apostles prophet daddy GO??)
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by DebbieSean(f): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Kobicove:
Mr man get this - The fact that you paid high school fees does not automatically mean you will graduate from the school if you are found wanting in any 'department' undecided

Coming to social media to run your mouth will only make things worse for you...you are indirectly closing all doors for an amicable settlement.

I absolutely hate it when people run to social media to settle an issue that should ordinarily be a private matter!!! angry
What if he wasn't granted audience? Have you thought about that? Trying to settle such issues privately might not yield positive results as people in charge are more powerful than him. With the help of social media, they'll be awakened and do the needful rather than neglect the poor guy. I'm sure they'll want to protect their school's name too.
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by jobbers: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
hmmm
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by sotall(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Oponu!

I

ignores the scumbag

tongue tongue
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by sotall(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Oponu!

I

ignores the scumbag

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by ashjay001(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
sotall:
ignores the scumbag
tongue tongue tongue tongue

gringringrin
Ignoring, but cant stop quoting gringringrin

Cant stop laughing joor
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by bentuzene(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
LoL

So I am disturbed seeing this!

They should let him graduate cos it won't end well for them If this is the same Debo I know.

He is a great guy and they should not try to dull his shine if truly they fear God.
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by sotall(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
ashjay001:

gringringrin

Ignoring, but cant stop quoting gringringrin

Cant stop laughing joor
ignores him more and more .
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by dowjones(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Boyooosa:
Person go spend millions on top education you go com seize his certificate because of his private life, una dey maahd? Give him joor!

Go and sit down joor, u no know how many people social media don help in the hands of oppression? If u have problem with any oppressor, bring it on, we will help u to publicise till it gets to the person(s) that will eventually help. You can't close your mouth when Nigerian oppressors are oppressing u, they will just kill u in silence. Go to Nigerian prisons, go to police stations, you will see peep dey suffer innocently. There are some peeps in hospital now, suffering cos of lack of funds, languishing in pains, if lalasticlala fit just get info about them and push to FP, their lives might not be the same. In fact I suggest a page for such people on Nairaland if Seun will approve of it and well managed. Its part of social responsibility and service to humanity, they do it on radio and TVs, Seun too can start his own here

You have made too much sense. i wish the mods can see this

1 Like

Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by sleekman(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gourdoinc:
you weren't found sound in character and learning. oga go for their restitutional program. social media keeps making people display their foolery in public. go and sin no more
You are such an otu. People like you kill this country and make the system to remain rotten. Your foul odour is even disturbing to goats and days old dead fish.
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by jamesbridget13(f): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just try n go for d whatever programme they said so u can graduate in peace
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
unitysheart:

See mumu talk.
Bros dat guy no get sense at all.
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gourdoinc:
see third class material. jambite. no go read enter school.
Guy u lack sense
Re: Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media by omakay(m): 1:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Vivviey:

Sue the school for what ?

The school reserves the right to do what they did.

As sad as this sounds, its just one side of the story, wait till you hear the other side, then draw your conclusion!

Its always the best !

IF HE FEELS HE HAS A GOOD CASE.

Check my post again. I have already covered that part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University / 11 Major Reasons Why Phd Take Too Long To Study In Nigeria / Pictures Of University Of Calabar (unical)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.