Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN (22153 Views)

How To Access Loan Of Up 10m Naira With No Collaterals At Zero Interest Rate / How To Quickly Access Loan Upto A Million Naira If You Are A Car Owner In Lagos / Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Menh: 1:09am On Oct 13, 2017
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has disclosed that youths venturing into various Small and Medium Enterprise(SME) in the country, can now access micro finance loans up to N3million from banks with their academic certificates as collateral.

The CBN disclosed this yesterday in Abuja, through its Director of Development Finances, Dr. Mudashiru Olaitan, at the third All Civil Society Na tional Economic Summit, organised by the Coalition of Civil Society Groups.

According to him, young entrepreneurs can also access bank loans using their jewelleries and other moveable assets as collateral, under the National Collateral Registry policy of the Bank.

“The CBN has introduced a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging the youths to engage in entrepreneurial activities that will create employment and boost economic growth.

“Young entrepreneurs can now borrow up to N3million with their academic certificates as collateral.

There is also a policy, the National Collateral Registry, which enables young entrepreneurs who may not have immovable properties, to use their moveable properties, like jewelleries, gold and other things to access micro loans from banks” he said.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/nigerian-youths-can-access-loan-academic-certificates-cbn/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by DanielsParker(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2017
Good one from CBN.

Question is, 'to start when?'

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Celcius: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
It'll remain a policy as it has been.
Thank you.
The hitches will just be so frustrating, you'll wish you had channeled that energy elsewhere.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by SWORD419(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
h
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Naziridamos: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by iamezekwesiri: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
on Media Alone...... naija for show

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
So you think if you give me loan of 3m and I drop my b.sc certificate, I'll come back for it? Something I almost used as rizla to smoke igbo some days back.

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by luc26(f): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Ok.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by verygudbadguy(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Good stuff. We can kick start that investment plan with some of this funds. The good thing is that the interest rate will be single digit.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by bellazz(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Almost.... true or fallacy again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by daewoorazer(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2017

How do we apply?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by guywitzerogal(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
I wish Nigeria banks will listen to dat.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Metrofox(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
..So they said & brought out yes p under Bank of Industry, till today no show since last year..scammers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Finstar: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Hm
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Oildichotomy(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
sad worthless cert . cert wey some first class dey use do contract staff for bank abego

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
They made a mistake... I'm sure they meant to say Nigerian Elite Youths

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Super1759: 7:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Did I hear academic certificate?

Let them come and take. It has been useless for over 10 years

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2017
Na so he easy
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:10am On Oct 13, 2017
t
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2017
now it is time to sell certs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by yfo: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2017
So if I don't pay back the loan then they will seize my 2-2 abi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by BreezyCB(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Hahah
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2017
How I wish it will b well executed

But wait .... How many students Central Bank go feet give 3millon out of the trillion graduates out there looking for job?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Viking007(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Another Scam. I was among the first batch, since last year we got nothing, this was after all the stressful trainings & documentations.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by habss: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2017
I hope it will work... ooo
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2017
the developers will be sidelined again why because dem no dey go school...

they are illiterates
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Settingz321(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Lairs this another means of symphony money
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by neweraomo: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Nothing works out in this zoo we live in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Ayo4251(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2017
One of the "Campaign tools" for BuBu for 2019 elections grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Pavore9: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Go for Iran's get to hear tales by moonlight.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Alphasoar(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2017
What about giving grants and college loans to students. You people should start somewhere and tell us something that is realistic and achievable in the Nigerian sector.

Let's see where this goes . . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Grants Dangote Cement ₦22.32bn Tax Credit / Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled / Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.