Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) (46622 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by dicksonadams(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2017
Fear ogun state

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by kay29000(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2017
This is getting really serious o! How do these people even cut these heads...and who are the people buying the heads?

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by efemty001: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2017
I always touch my head whenever I pass through Ogun to be sure it's intact . God save us

12 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by smartistics(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2017
This one weak me o.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by phemmyajib(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2017
This one is very strong!
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Saintinoo(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
There was mild drama today in Mowe, Ogun State, after a man was allegedly caught with seven human heads. According to sources, the man was on his way to Lagos. He had approached a commercial bus driver to transport only him.
He driver allegedly told him he would pay for the 18-passenger space and he agreed. This made the driver suspicious and asked him for the content of the sack he was carrying. .
It was gathered that he replied that it was clothes, but the driver insisted on confirming. He later wanted to flee, but he was apprehended.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/man-caught-with-7-human-heads-in-ogun_12.html
these people are truely cursed, land of skullership

15 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by veraponpo(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2017
This is highly disheartening.

The governement needs to do something about this ritual killings.

Imagine a man with heads of fellow human beings?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by LordIsaac(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Was he nuɗe when placing his request...? Africa!
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by gbadexy(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
na real wa
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by bengasyll(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
There was mild drama today in Mowe, Ogun State, after a man was allegedly caught with seven human heads. According to sources, the man was on his way to Lagos. He had approached a commercial bus driver to transport only him.
He driver allegedly told him he would pay for the 18-passenger space and he agreed. This made the driver suspicious and asked him for the content of the sack he was carrying. .
It was gathered that he replied that it was clothes, but the driver insisted on confirming. He later wanted to flee, but he was apprehended.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/man-caught-with-7-human-heads-in-ogun_12.html
where is the skull now ?

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by elyte89: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
7 kilode

Na so human head cheap reach,maybe dem olosho own go b 70percent of those head

If u like get 64 heads,u can't own properties in banana island,ilubirin and all oda Behind places

U can only get to manage some properties in ifo,2 storey building in sango etc

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by freshinko: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
SKULL mining in ZOO is very lucrative..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Too bad.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by beloved24: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Johnnyessence:

ogun with human head

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by natruebdiz: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
he want 2b head of state!!!lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2017
chai. Make the money or die trying mentality.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by ObaKlaz: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Eyin skull miners, eku ise o! grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Adaumunocha(f): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm
Is that all you can come up with?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by kay29000(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Is that all you can come up with?

No. I just said that to book space. I am working on my response.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Kinqkennedy1214: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2017
7 heads? blood of Jesus Christ!!!... This one is strong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by lastempero: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2017
When I thought its over this one go carry seven heads come.this is how u people develop lekki abi.afonja I hail!!!!

19 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Killurself: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2017
OK, wetin happened with my people, pls we need good name, why always be Ogun State. Well we condemned the act and he should ready to pay for his sin, Eleweran is loading.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by tishbite41(m): 9:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Prof. A. O Afonja B. Sc Skullogy(Ibadan) M. Sc Skull Mining and Management(Lagos) PhD Human Parts Ritualism(Ife) Fellow, Yoruba Society of Skullers

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
H
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by maxiuc(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
cheesy

Even me am tired of shouting Afonja

As nothing can separate us from the loving kindness of God ,so as nothing can separate this Afonjas with human parts

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Chibabe1(f): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2017
People are very heartless though. Everyday I see online pictures of missing people. Who knows....
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:
I always touch my head whenever I pass through Ogun to be sure it's intact . God save us
Lols, check ur blokos too o, to make sure e follow you reach house.

People who do this don't know the human part is just not useful. The energy mining is the real deal

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by bigfather(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2017
fuckerstard:
Seven shocked shocked shocked

This is skull minning at it's finest.

I'm finding it hard to leave lagos lately, too much crime outside La g.

Especially Ibadan expressway ! i fear dat road pass anything !

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Diamond23(f): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]7as in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 shocked....i cover myself and that of my family with the precious blood of Jesus...Amen. The heart of men r heartless and wicked cry

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by stanley000: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2017
Na them naa, Davido brothers them. Ritualists and skull miners. It has turned a lucrative business for them.you will face the full wrath of the law

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals / Doctor Owen Edo-Ojo Stabbed & Shot By A Drunk Navy Officer In Lagos (Photos) / Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.